My In-Game name:  Helsinki 

STEAMID: (http://steamidfinder.com)  
STEAM_0:0:165026702

Steam Name:  Helsinki

What is the reason for your ban:  Advertising

How long were you banned for:  
Permanently

Name of the staff member who banned you:  Zori

Why do I believe that I should be unbanned:  I belive I should be unbanned because I was a genuine roleplayer and a great aspect to the servers over all image, I used to stream on the server daily and would make funny edited videos which I still miss making to this day and you can find these videos in the Youtube link ill leave below this section. I would spend countless hours on this server and would use every little bit of freetime I had on it, I would always take my roles serious within busy hours from playing as a CT DSGT to the higher ranks within the Jedis. I also believe I should be unbanned as I havent appealed before today as I understood my punishment and the reasons for it and had accepted the fact that the ban was fair, However I cant go on not playing this server, the community would help my day to day life out so much and got me through some horrible times irl and I miss it more than you could think of. Ik my ban was for advertising however I had only invited my closest mates who I play with regularly to a star wars character roleplaying discord server (ik its cringe) and didnt think it would have me banned as they were my mates who I play with everyday on all sorts of games and servers etc. I also want to take this chance to say that if im granted an unban even if a trial then I can prove to you that Im much better and prepared to roleplay than I was before, I really wanna commit to this server as much as I can and really develop a deeply thought RP character who will not only make the server more immersive for myself but will also do the same for those who play around me. I already Have a few charcters backstorys that ive been writing up lately who id love to bring to life within the werewolf Jedi's and think it could really improve the rate of rp. In all honesty I don't expect to be unbanned as ik ive done wrong but im genuinly so sorry for my actions and how i dissobeyed the rules however I couldnt just sit back and accept that Id never play on the server again, I reall really hope you guys can dig down to give me another chance, I can swear on all I have it wouldnt happen again, not even a simple rule break. 

I would also like to add that if i do get unbanned Im not expecting to recieve any of my donation packages back but would be amazing if i would.

My youtube channel with the vids: (Removed link as deemed most likely irresposible)

Evidence: I dont really have evidence for this other than my play time and the amount of money I spent on the server which really shows my dedication to the server in my opinion.

Thank you for your time,

Yours truly

- Helsinki

Edited by Helsinki

OMG i remember you used to be the funniest jedi of all time 🙂 i hope you get unbanned 

Current Ranks.

Jedi Healer- 212th 2nd LT- Reserve Medic
Past Ranks.

CG 2nd LT - CT 4123 - 41st 2nd LT - GM CPT - 501st COL -  CG DD 104th LT COL - GM LT
2x Regimental Medic CE Major - DU SGT442nd 2nd LT Jedi Snr Guardian- Battalion 2nd LT- GM Supervisor

I realised that It's been over a year or so since your ban but I wouldn't plug your youtube in an unban appeal.

[Past Ranks]

104th EXO Dark RP T Mod | 327th LCOL | CT T EXO | Lambda Man 

GC Major | DU Major | Jedi Champion Shed CG Colonel | Battalion Warrant Officer DT 2nd LT

pop art 3d GIF by Dax Norman

17 hours ago, Cameron said:

I realised that It's been over a year or so since your ban but I wouldn't plug your youtube in an unban appeal.

cheers for the advice, upon further thought i decided youre most likely correct and have decided to remove the link.

Accepted

Your application shows you're clearly sorry for your past actions, as well as this you have allowed a long time to pass before making your application.

You will receive all your past donnor ranks (or the new equivalent ranks).

Spoiler

1075503045_Toonmk2.png.93784dcaade67633552a562ffb716a17.png

Credit to Loki for this.

Current Ranks

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Grand Admiral

SWRP Manager

212th ET

Previous Ranks
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Admirality - lol skipped VA m8

CE Marshal Commander

(Temp) DU Marshal Commander

(Temp) 21st Marshal Commander

(Temp) CG Vice Commander

Jedi Padawan - Like a boss

41st NCO

Fallschirmjager - Jäger

Caesar Obergefreiter

IE ET