Kaneki Fujimoto

Kaneki's O5 app v5 (but cool..er)

In-game name: Arthur Edward/Kaneki Frost

Your Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:229303029

Your Age: 16.

Your In-Game Playtime: As of writing, 8 weeks 15 hours.

Your Warns: 1 Warn. 
Metagaming, job abuse and revenge RDM. (In one warn.)

Rate Your RP Skills: 7.5 being fair.

What O5 Designation would you prefer (1-12) and what character?: 

O5-4 "The Arcane"

Male. European Descent. British Origin. Appears in young 30's.
Has been working for the foundation for a extended amount of time. And dislikes to see failure. 
Later joined the Foundation Administration, and wished to make a difference to the Foundation.

Have you read and understand the rules of SCP-RP?: Yes I have.

Why do you believe you should be part of the O5 Council and what can you bring to the role for example (Pressure in extreme situations, making the tough decisions): Let's think about this for a second. Mainly with my long time of being high ranks, making tough decisions as a Site Director altering small changes or big ones within the site, and bringing the role of Resilience during the current time of being an E-11 Commander. Adapting to change in different POI's/GOI's in my time as the Head of External Affairs and most importantly patience during every single one of them. Regarding another subject, I'm tired of seeing failure. Every council member at least brings a role, and so do I wish to bring one, I wish to make a difference, and bring the role of guidance, and assist the members/foundation personnel in need, and don't wish to be a 'generic' O5.

Can you explain what an O5 does for the foundation and the site itself and why he himself differs from any other site Administration?: The O5 differs from any other due to their unlimited access to resources, being exempt from the Chain of Command, and mostly being Foundation Class-A Personnel, carrying a CL5 card, as they are considered the highest ranking personnel on-site at all times. The Members are extremely dominant, and that's why they are guarded by a specific task force, MTF Alpha-1 "Red Right Hand." The O5 also make crucial decisions for the foundation, whether they are small or big changes, the Council members sometimes come together and debate such changes by voting.

What is the O5 Council?:
The O5 Council are a group of 12 individuals, and a possible 13th member, who functions as a Tiebreaker. Some of the Council Members specialize in a certain task force/department, some may wish to assist departments, some may wish to help Task Forces and direct them, but it all comes to their main job, that most Council Members fulfill. Their job is overseeing the Foundation as the organization and guiding it through the tests of time. They are responsible for ensuring that the Foundation as an organization maintains and at least attempts to fulfill their mission statements, that is to Secure. Contain. and Protect.

They make the important decisions they are the absolute might going as far as to be able to detonate the Alpha and Omega Warhead. Foundation Personnel at Cl2, aren't even aware of their existence. The Council members handle every aspect of the foundation.

Are you currently head of a department (Job Manager), general staff in Nu-7 or a Site Director?:
A Site Director.

What Department would you like to focus on? (Research, Mobile Task Forces, Ethics,...):
I would like to focus on The Foundation Research, Ethics, man even Medical Departments, I don't mind.

Edited by Rainbow

hello

Personally all I see you as is someone who can follow protocol and rules. That is all.

This is fine for a job like SD or MTF/CSB where the most you need to do is follow orders and do codex law shit. In that regard you are fine.

But, O5 should be more than just a job for those who conform to the server rules and Codex stuff, it should be a creative job for the best roleplayers we have in the server who innovate the boundaries of Roleplay (why people like sam kelly who do nothing but build offices are not good O5). 

Considering there are only 12 slots it should be a selective job with only the top players getting in (even if that isn't what happens).

Don't have anything against you personally just my thoughts.

I am here to launder money

2 hours ago, Nathan Kennedy said:

Personally all I see you as is someone who can follow protocol and rules. That is all.

This is fine for a job like SD or MTF/CSB where the most you need to do is follow orders and do codex law shit. In that regard you are fine.

But, O5 should be more than just a job for those who conform to the server rules and Codex stuff, it should be a creative job for the best roleplayers we have in the server who innovate the boundaries of Roleplay (why people like sam kelly who do nothing but build offices are not good O5). 

Considering there are only 12 slots it should be a selective job with only the top players getting in (even if that isn't what happens).

Don't have anything against you personally just my thoughts.

pretty much this tbh 

Neutral

Edited by PapaDriller
didnt give vote (im dumb)

i have nothing against you but you need to stop making these you are not getting in

Had a bunch of WL but the cool ones are that I currently have.

Marshall, Carter and Dark Salesmen (Current manager)

Alpha-1 Commander

O5-8 "The Gangster"

Director of the Department of External Affairs