Brokenparticles

Dave Adde Staff App

Name: Dave.

What country are you from?: I’m from England.

How well do you speak and understand English?: English is my first language. I speak it fluently

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:76295543

In-Game name(s): Dave Adde

Play Time. Must be at least 3 days. No exceptions(SCP-RP): 3w2d15hr

Are you a VIP/GoldVIP?: Plat VIP

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Do you have TeamSpeak ( Required )?: Yes

Why should we pick you? (250 word minimum): I have been part of the community for quite a while now. I started playing in V1, though sadly had to take a break when V3 came out because of PC issues). I’ve enjoyed playing on the server, and I’d love to ‘give back’ so to speak. I’m very familiar with the rules, as I’ve been around long enough to see all of them put into practice. The server is literally the only reason I open Garry’s Mod, (other than messing around in sandbox). I generally want to see the server improve and hopefully get back up on its feet to how it could be. As of late, there seems to be general discontent around the state of the server, and I'd love to help in any way I can. Even as just a regular player, I often try to show new people how the server works, explaining rules and mechanics to them. Though I did have an issue with my custom character whitelist commands in the past, I have since learnt from that experience and have no intention of misusing any admin commands in any way, and just want to make the server a better place and experience. I have had a two month break recently, but I’m now back and willing to put plenty of hours into the server, and have been enjoying it plenty.

How long will you be able to play per day?: Varies between days, because of working late some days. I can play after/before work for a few hours. On my days off I can easily play 6 hours plus.

Any past experience as staff?: Yes, on two Milsim servers, though they are shut down now. Also for an ARMA3 server, though that’s not quite the same.

Any previous warns/bans? If so, why? (maximum of 15 warns, exceptions can be made.): Two warns, for killing a B7 outside my CC as 682, and another for abusing commands as ???

Do you know the basic ULX commands Yes/No: Yes. I know the basic ones, such as !bring, !warn, !freeze, !goto, ect.

Do you know what SCP-RP is about? (not just job descriptions): SCP-RP is a Garry's mod server designed around the SCP universe, with players able to take on roles as various members of said universe. Roleplay is encouraged, being literally in the name of the server. Most gameplay revolves around containing anomalies, stopping enemies from getting into the Foundation, or trying to get into the foundation. Roleplay is not necessarily incentivised other than having a good time pretending to be a researcher testing anomalous objects, or a Mobile Task Force Member making plans to raid an outside GOI, or lying through your teeth to CSB as a Chaos Insurgency member to complete your mission.

Do you understand the rules of SCP-RP(1 word is not an answer).: Absolutely. Rules vary from things such as RDM (Killing without a reason), Metagaming (Using OOC information IC), Exploiting (Via 3rd party means or flaws in the game’s systems) or Micspam.