What is your playtime (2 Weeks - Minimum):

3M 4W 22H

Do you have a microphone, is it good quality:

Yes and i believe it is of a sufficient quality

Have you read and looked through the Battalion Handbook:

I have, not just once but on numerous occasions 

Do you meet the requirements:

I do indeed.

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link
https://imgur.com/ltcMRUE

In Character Section -

In-Game name: (Regiment, Rank and then your name)
104th NS Colonel Fusion

All Previous Ranks Obtained: (Highest Per Regiment)
Trial Vice Admiral.
Rear Admiral
GM Captain 
CT Major
GC Captain

What should we pick you for Battalion: (200 Words - Minimum)
I feel I should be picked as battalion for many different reasons. One main vital reason is I am somebody that is able to lead and has great confidence when doing so which is a key attribute for being a  battalion, alongside this  I am able to lead in high pressure situations thinking quickly on my feet making the best decision for not only myself but the regiment I am leading. I am able to keep calm in any situation thrown at me and allowing me to give the best output for everyone. Another main reason is i am someone with experience, I have dedicated time of my life climbing in battalion under the leadership of some of the harshest admiralty, Command and know first hand what is expected of a battalion member meaning i am able to uphold what is expected and execute it to perfection whilst maintain a good reputation for myself  . Yes i have  had quite a dodgy past however i was able to leave the sever and play on NRP which i climbed the ranks which has allowed me to finetune myself and evolve. Since re-joining star wars i have climbed the ranks again reaching colonel with determination and maturity, to those who read my application and think only of my past i invite you to be open minded and forget my past and only focus on my present and future which i think is full of perseverance hard work and maturity 

Describe the roles and responsibilities of Battalion: (100 Words - Minimum)
Battalion has many roles one main one is making sure the base runs smoothly and efficiently this will be ensuring requests are being granted and denied and making sure cadets are being trained also, Another Vital role of being a member of Battalion is leading events whether that be base attacks or planetary this ensure each regiments knows what they are doing and when they are doing , alongside this it also means that attacks are efficiently done as the battalion is able to think quickly and give precise orders to ensure the victory goes to the republic. Another Important responsibility is looking after and supporting the regiment that they are assigned to, the battalion  is not their to act as a fourth hierarchy but simply to give advice and give regimental reports to admiralty to ensure admiralty get an update of the regiments from all perspectives not only their own 

Have you ever been demoted or striked in any regiment: (If so, explain why)
Yes i have been demoted as many of you may know. I was heavily influenced by a now community banned grand admiral and used as a tool for him to minge through however i heavily regret my actions and believe i have changed

Do you understand that Battalion is a very respectable and disciplined rank:
I do indeed as a battalion member under Brandon and torbjorn i have a first hand experience of how respected battalion truly is

What do Battalion do during Combat, when they are not leading: (IN DETAIL)
During combat a battalion which is not leading are meant to be sticking to their regiment they have been assigned and fight first hand in combat with them with the regimental equipment they get. If you are assigned to a regiment which is not a frontline eg. CG or 41st then that battalion should not be touching the frontlines also.

What are the 3 duties a Battalion Officer Cadet has to complete before getting promoted as part of his mentoring session:
A battalion officer cadet must lead a planetary using the voice amp tool. Host an open sim and hold a debrief

What rank can the Battalion Brigadier Promote and Demote up to:

They may promote and demote up to the rank of Captain

What rank and above can use two pieces of Regimental Equipment:
Battalion colonel +

Anything else:

Thank you for reading my application.

[Past Ranks]
Trial Vice Admiral | Rear Admiral | Jedi Agent | STV Voistender des Gaugerichts | CT Trial Exo | 501st Major | RRD ResearcherGalactic  marines  Captain |  Lambda LARPER  Star wars modDark RP Senior Mod | Deathrun Senior Mod

+1 Despite past he's made himself into one of the best candidates for battalion right now.

[Past Ranks]

104th EXO Dark RP T Mod | 327th LCOL | CT T EXO | Lambda Man 

GC Major | DU Major | Jedi Champion Shed CG Colonel | Battalion Warrant Officer DT 2nd LT

pop art 3d GIF by Dax Norman

+1 was a good nazi

Current Ranks

Stellvertreter Gauleiter u. SA-Gruppenführer

Former Ranks

Vorsitzender d. NSDAP-Gaugerichts (Hauptdienstleiter)

Inspektor d. OrPo (Obersturmführer)

Ministerialdirektor d. Justizministerium

S.J.B.O Head Operative

+1

From my experience across numerous years on the server, I have seen Fusion at his best, while also at his worse. Starting off the worst, during him time in GC and my time in battalion me and Fusion had some issues over his immature behaviour, however, improved himself over his time in CT (The reformation regiment). This man then proved himself worthy of Battalion. He then grinded, put in blood, sweat and tears progressing through the battalion ranks amongst stiff competition (while under the leadership of the greasy, dirty, fat Admiral Brandon - if this doesn't show true dedication I don't know what does even going as far as to receive recommendations from the Legendary man himself). Upon reaching the Brigadier, he gracefully ascended to the rank of Trial Vice Admiral, showing his true knowledge, trustworthiness and competence. However, later to avoid fallout dropped to Rear Admiral at his own accord to avoid unnecessary drama and conflict, further displaying his immense maturity. Following his unfair removal from his post as Rear Admiral, during which time he did an immense job. Whilst a lot of blame has been directed at Fusion for the dramas surronding myself, Rogue and RRD as one of the main contenders amongst all of the drama, I can confirm Fusion had little part to play and was simply listening to his superior Grand Admiral Rogue. Following his removal, he then dwelled into the era of Nazis, under the guidance of Reichsleiter and Community Co-Founder Schumacher, Fusion began his restoration period. Climbing the ranks of the party, reaching Vice Leader of the Gau-Gericht, successfully shutting down 2 plots by members of the Security Service during his time. Now once again Fusion has returned to restore his reputation and commit himself to CWRP and Battalion once again. 

Looking at some of the current Battalion members, even those in Battalion Command Fusion is the best pick going and could even do a much better job than those currently in Battalion and High Command (T BOC lol). 

Yours Sincerely,
Enzy  

In other news please read my recent announcement on other servers across the community: 

Good Evening Gentlemen, it has come to my attention that the Fuhrer Adolf Hitler, the saviour of the German People has been killed. The failings of the members of High Command present namely and almost solely, @Danielwb03#5804 failed to act to the threat to the Fuhrers life, resulting in his unfortunate and tragic death. In his Absence I, Enzy, will be taken the mantle and forming the EnzyReich.

Further annoucements will follow regarding the establishment of my Inner Circle, known as the EnzyLoyal. As of now all members of High Command, NSDAP Command and SS Command have been stripped of all Rank, Medals and Party status. They are also to be captured and publicly hung for their failings. We will not let the Fuhrers death go unpunished.

To conclude, a treaty is to be signed with the Dominican Republic of Congo and Kenya. BLM.

Long Live the EnzyReich!

Your New Fuhrer,

Enzy.

+1

I have served with Fusion for many years in the Galactic Republic. When he first emerged through the ranks of CT he showed great promise and we all knew he had a bright career ahead of him. During his time in CT Fusion spent many hours helping those in need and below him, some who have now risen high within the GAR because of his mentoring.

Fusion then applied for Battalion (Back when it actually meant something to be in it, not like now when there are 12 year olds on voice amp). He was accepted by the notoriously fat and rumoured large cocked Admiral Brandon who was known for his strictness and impossible to reach standards, HOWEVER Fusion met those standards. The now serving Head of Battalion had this to say on his application:image.thumb.png.b44ceb144256c22a7290a3b6ad2cd5e7.png

Fusion has done nothing but improve and build upon his skills since this observation made by the fatter than Brandon HOB. Once Fusion was accepted into Battalion he put 250% effort consistently getting BOTW and proving himself in his Leadership skills. He became a legend on the battlefield, his voice on comms was feared by the CIS and just the sight of him on a hill with his triple cannon was enough to win a battle.  

His unmatched skill was noticed by the Admiralty and Fusion quickly rose through the ranks to Brigadier. From there he took on the responsibility of Trial Vice Admiral at a time when Battalion needed him most. People doubted his abilities at first but he soon proved them wrong, Fusion showed he could take charge, show initiative and take on all the responsabilities of High Command and Admiralty that were thrusted upon him. However, we then saw a different side of him with the resignation of the under 14s cricket match stalker, Rear Admiral Kids, Fusion then decided to step down to Rear Admiral and allow his subordinate to pass him - this showed that Fusion has a compassionate side to him, proving that he is not in it for the rank but in it to help make this server enjoyable to others at the expense of his own rank.

Fusion was the perceived by others to have gone down a dark path, words such as minge and power abusive were thrown around lightly. However, this was due to him being under the influence of the now comm banned Grand Admiral Rogue. The former Grand Admiral was an evil man who abused his influence over Fusion to cloud his judgement and force him to do regrettable things. Unfortunately the former Grand Admiral was not stopped fast enough and Fusion was demoted from his position by a hot headed server manager who is sexually attracted to fish (Dylan/Spades). Fusion has clearly shown in this application that he understands that what he did was wrong and has clearly shown he no longer has any affiliation with that devil of a man Grand Admiral Rogue.

As previously mentioned, Batt is in dire need of help and in need of someone with experience - the current Admiralty got Admiralty the pussy way and the current Battalion Command only got Battalion because Grand Admiral Rogue thought it would be funny to have a set of twins and because Breato said he would start streaming again. They were clearly not chosen for their skills or competence but just as a joke that has now gone too far. Fusion's experience and competence would be crucial to the revival of Battalion and help restore it to its former glory.

- HH Ket Sniffer

Edited by DavidD

+1
Extremely strong candidate, very experienced and despite a shaky past, his recent actions positively reflect on him so I think Fusion will be a good choice.

Current Rank(s):

Rear Admiral

Previous Ranks:

Head of Battalion, 501st Executive Officer, Senior Medic, 74th Advanced Medical Officer, Doom's Unit Captain, Jedi Senior Consular
===============================================================================================

image.png.09d330c32cd12d09ca9a3c15bcf47010.png

+1

Good guy and good candidate and deserves a chance even with his shaky past I believe his present actions have proven him better.

Former: 501st Snr Medic COL (4 Months) , Deputy Medical Officer (1 Year), Final CWRP Executive Event Planner (5 Months), (1 of 5 Horsemen of CWRP Executive EPs), CWRP Senior Event Planner

Current: Head Medical OfficerCWRP Security Event Staff

Neutral
Look Fusion you are a great Candidate for Battalion and i think you deserve it being your past high rank and you compentency in 104th as a SO And Temp EXO But i know there are some people who will not take kindly to you in a high ranking position like battalion again and 104th is currently struggling so better yet you stay in 104th and focuse on that but then again i have no say in this Matter

Good luck Fusion

"Current Ranks"
Idk something
"Past Ranks"
Battalion CPT - Tech - Jedi Ace Caesar Leutnant - WW2 Event Planner -  GM SpecOps COL
The Bad Batch Tech GIF by Star Wars

29 minutes ago, Arrow said:

104th is currently struggling

In reference to this arrow, I would say it is quite frankly the opposite 104th is alive and propsering with the choice of whoever gets exo I assure you 104th is in a brilliant place.

furhermore in response to your statement “some people will not take kindly to a high rank like battalion”. I can reasssure you that I am not joining battalion for any sort of “power play” or “to get my friends in high places”. I am joining battlion to relive the brilliant memories I had when I was in battalion and to lead the mighty GAR and supervise and assist a variety of regiments whilst also bringing experience to battalion which I hope can rub off onto new people to make battalion strong!

[Past Ranks]
Trial Vice Admiral | Rear Admiral | Jedi Agent | STV Voistender des Gaugerichts | CT Trial Exo | 501st Major | RRD ResearcherGalactic  marines  Captain |  Lambda LARPER  Star wars modDark RP Senior Mod | Deathrun Senior Mod

damn

Edited by Cameron

[Past Ranks]

104th EXO Dark RP T Mod | 327th LCOL | CT T EXO | Lambda Man 

GC Major | DU Major | Jedi Champion Shed CG Colonel | Battalion Warrant Officer DT 2nd LT

pop art 3d GIF by Dax Norman