StreakyGamerTG

Adams Unban Request

Server you got banned from: SCP-RP

Your name in-game: Isaac Gray

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:201926984

Admins' name that banned you: Dunno

Admin's steamID: Dunno

Why did you get banned?:  Dclass killing dclass me only one that got banned due to my such high level this sucks.

Evidence(Un-necessary):

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?:  i was unware that dclass stabbing each other was against the rules they are always doing it with out punishment so i was unware that it was sorry if i missed it in the rules but the rules are a bit long. Trying my best to follow them.

Anything else?: My Computer Blue Screened at end of sit

Jeremy already explained the situation to you (he gave you all relevant  infos about to know)  as I was spectating from far away, + the bluescreen bullshit doesn't work as Mod/Admin have logs to check if it the case not in this one it seems you're just lying.... (btw lying won't do great in your unban appeal)

image.png.d7d73e0e68618589014bb08352b0cff4.png

Edited by Maya Vinokourov

Fat fuck

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel

Just gonna explain stuff

On 3/9/2022 at 12:16 AM, StreakyGamerTG said:

Dclass killing dclass me only one that got banned due to my such high level this sucks.

You said that other people were doing it but when I asked if you had proof/evidence in any form of other people killing class-ds for no reason, you said you didn't have any.

Another point is the "got banned due to my such high level". With the rule set and the punishments, those who are above the level of 15 are expected to have at least read the rules once and therefore are punished accordingly. You did mention that you had purchased your levels alongside your Platinum VIP rank but that doesn't make it any better as you'd think putting money into a server would be an incentive to read the rules.

i was unware that dclass stabbing each other was against the rules they are always doing it with out punishment so i was unware

Not being aware of a rule doesn't always give you a get out of jail free card as what I mentioned before, it was expected that you have had read the rules and given the context of your actions, it was obvious that it wasn't a small misunderstanding. For context on his actions, I asked him as to why he had killed the person in question and his reasoning behind it was being the person had told them to fuck off.

Also, just because other people were killing each other and not being punished for it doesn't mean you should do it as well. The only reason why you got punished for it was because you were caught doing it due to someone reporting it.

My Computer Blue Screened at end of sit

Like with what Maya had said above me, If you had blue screened, it would've either said that you have timed out or that your steam auth ticket had expired but it clearly said that you had disconnected by user which is you just pressing the disconnect button.

♥️