Agent Ghost

a nice awesome SD Application

In-Game Name: Cody Wartenberg

SteamID:  STEAM_0:1:461109447

In-Game Time [Proof Required]: 11w 3d 15h

Past Experience in leadership/high ranking positions: E11 CMDR, Detective in UIU (highest rank) SAC in CSB(?) CI Delta(?), HoEA

Why do you feel you'll be a good Site Director?: i think i can be a good site director cause I have a lot of experience in Site Administration such as being a current ECM and an old HoEA and I am very competent and can be very active.

What role does the Site Director have on the site? The Site Director's role is the highest role in the entire foundation site excluding the O5 Council, their role is to make sure that everything is operational and functional and they have complete control over the site and no one can overrule their order except the O5 Council.

What is the O5 Council?: The O5 council consists of 13 people who's identities are hidden and are the highest ranking personnel in the entire foundation. They can consists from a lot of entities whether they be human, anomalous or even objects. The O5 Council has equal power amongst each other also and the only person higher than the O5 Council is the Administrator.  1378731715_Screenshot2022-03-10110557.thumb.png.8852775451fccb446882f8fd6ccdd30b.png