Last Ever Attempt at a Unban

Server you got banned from: SCP-RP

Your name in-game: Skippy Dinglechalkers

Your SteamID:  Steam ID: 76561199044066687

Admins' name that banned you:  Joe Conner

Admin's steamID: N/A

Why did you get banned?: MRDM/Job Abuse

Evidence(Un-necessary): image.png.9375f60f962d93dbb119eba68025c145.png

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: This is my last attempt at re-joining this server. as stated in prior unban requests I do miss this server. what I did was wrong. and although I was banned before I was even pulled into a sit I admit my idiocy. A lot has happened this year already. I proposed and she said yes. I got a really nice job working in the oil field. and to top it all my cat is very healthy after 2 surgeries. Joe Conner had every right to ban me. and everyone has every right to not trust me. but I'm simply asking for a chance to rejoin this server. I miss the fun times I had and the time and effort I put in. 

As you see above this is my last unban request because if I don't get approved then I don't think I should ever rejoin. for one reason or another, the admins/mods of this server deem it so. do I think I should be forgiven? no. I should be treated as skeptical because of the evidence above. do I think I should be given another chance to prove that I've changed, and would like to have a good time? yes. even if that means I'm stripped of all ranks and roles and start out as a level 1 d-class with 0 EXP. 

I do wish you all to think this decision over. and whatever choice is made I will respect it rightfully. I have so much to be happy for already, and this would add to it. but if not, then I won't shed any tears. I know that if the choice is made to not allow me access, I'm sure no-one would miss "skippy". I did minge. I caused some strife and for that, I apologize. but I think at this time we can all be adults and move past this. if not, then again I'm not going to be upset. after all, this is just a game. 

Thank you all for reading this last attempt at an unban. I wish you all a good rest of your week. 

Anything else?: Everyone has been very lovely and I hope you all enjoy your time with these people. even if they seem mean/strict at times, their just doing their jobs. lay off the staff and enjoy the game.

Edited by TraXcer337
mistyped name.