Benjii

Benjii's Event Planner Application

Basic Information:

Steam Name + Profile link: Benjii - https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198289644774/

Roleplay Name: Benjii

Teamspeak Name: Benjii

Playtime on the Server: 1 week 4 days 

SteamID (http://steamidfinder.com/): STEAM_0:0:164689523

Any experience in staffing on a roleplay server: Yes, I have experience in previous servers however I have only achieved the rank of Senior Mod (so I do have experience with ULX, but only the basics).

Current Age: 15

Warns/Bans: 0

Do you have a working microphone and is it understandable?: Yes and yes.

Event Plan: Last Stand on Hoth

Elite Clones: 3, HP 2.2k  (Hunter, Tech and Wrecker used for models only)

Rebels: Unlimited (last stand those who died) 1.8k HP 

Passive, HP, Amount:

Elite Clones: 3, HP 2.2k  (Hunter, Tech and Wrecker used for models only)

Rebels: Unlimited (last stand those who died) 1.8k HP 

Fleet Spy: 1 (EP / Trusted EC) 1.5k HP

Imperial Execution:
ISB inform Fleet that a group of rebels and elite clones have stationed on another planet, and fleet orders IE and Medics to create a device using IC and Boba Fetts DNA to track anyone within a close proximity who has matching DNA.

Then once a map switch occurs the Fleet will describe the situation of the band of Rebels and Elite clones as well the fleet will ask IE to set up the device (IC may assist) and give a rough area in which the rebels / clones are (for example NE of our position, SE near Market). This will give time for the EC's to setup.

Event Character Execution:

A fleet spy will infiltrate the Main Base a couple minutes before debrief and then order anyone guarding GR to go to the Debrief and once the ships have taken off they will detonate bombs in the GR causing the base to suffer Extreme causalities (not the actual players). Which will destroy the reinforcements and cause a Last stand RP wise.

Elite clones set up in a camp while Fleet commences a debrief and the leader of the Elite Clones (Fake fleet / EP) tells them to prepare as a large force of Imperials have landed on the planet.

Once the Imperials start their attack on the camp, a Elite Clone will say "Come to Location Bravo" and this will start the Last stand properly where anyone who dies will turn into a rebel and help the Elite Clones.

Story:

Spawning Info: Troops will spawn at an LZ away from the outpost / base and the Rebels will spawn in the back end of the Bunker and hold the Entry.

Event Information:

THE REBEL CAMP IS THE BUNKER ON HOTH.

ISB hear that a group of Elite Clones are training troops on another planet and they inform Fleet, from this news Fleet order the creation of a device to narrow down the location of the clones using the DNA from Boba and IC. Meanwhile a spy who has infiltrated fleet has heard of this and prepares to blow up the base to stop the Imperials from attacking the rebels, however the explosion is too late as multiple troop transports take off. But the reinforcements stationed on the Imperial Base perish in the explosion (Last Stand). Once the imperials land on the planet, the rebels will start to prepare (given intel by the fake fleet) for an attack. This fake fleet will be found as he was using open comms and is detained and interrogated for information, as he is trained he says nothing and takes a suicide pill. While this is going on Fleet will call a debrief go over what is happening and get IE (and IC assisting) to set up the device to find the rebels general location. "/advert [RP] Device Activates and Pings a nearby settlement in [Direction]". Fleet will order the attack and the event will move as such. Once this first push commences a Elite clone will say in open comms "/open WE NEED HELP AT LOCATION BRAVO", this is where the last stand starts properly as anyone who dies will become a rebel and support the Elite clones. 

Ending 1: The troops will be over-run and will evacuate 

Ending 2: The troops will destroy the rebel camp and the elite clones.

Have you ever Done an Event Before?: Yes I have, once before however it was only with 2 people on a smaller server where we invaded base as Droids and held the HQ (Containing comms tower and GR) which allowed us to transmit a invasion message (last stand / evacuation event type).

What was your event and was it successfully executed?: Yes, it went decently, however due to us not thinking about Special Forces, our barricades where blown up extremely fast but we set up behind a choke point that limited their use of RPGs and it ended well. However events rarely go fully to plan.

Do you understand the responsibilities a event-planner has? If so, what are they?:Yes, I understand that I am meant to host a over 3 events per week and host occasional PME's as well I should help staff if needed (when none are online or are all inactive) as well we should keep the server fun by hosting events /PME's to keep people active and engaged.

Do you understand at the beginning of passing the application stage, you will have to undergo a training phase until completely trusted to create and host events?: Yes

Anything else?: N/A

+1
Although there arent any spots open currently if one opens up i think Benjii would be a prime candidate

Current Ranks : IRP Senior Administrator, ISB Member

Previous Ranks Fleet Warrant Officer, Sith Lord, ISB Agent, Trooper EP,
Sith EP, Jedi Warlock, JT Commando Medic Colonel, Purge Sergeant Major HMO 1402, Jedi Historian, 74th DMO, 501st VC, Jedi Lead Honour Guard [Master], Wolfpack EXO

Meme Thread - General Discussion - Werwolf Gaming.net

giphy.gif

Accepted

- Good Event Plan
- Good community feedback

Contact me or Zeref on TS or Discord for an interview!

Leeds United GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Happy Premier League GIF by Leeds United

tenor.gif

Spoiler

Current Ranks

CWRP Staff Manager

Jedi Champion

Army Commandant

Sith Initiate

Past Ranks

327th Colonel

Head of Battalion