2w 2d 50m
https://imgur.com/a/5TTH8ut 

SteamID (http://steamidfinder.com/):

STEAM_0:1:106800557

Any experience in staffing on a roleplay server:

No

Current Age:

Warns/Bans:

1 ban for MRDM and a warn for the same thing. Both inactive.
https://imgur.com/a/KnwogEo

Do you have a working microphone and is it understandable?: 

Yes

Map: Anaxes

Enemies, HP, Amount:

B1 battledroid, 1500 HP, 3

B2 battledroid, 2000 hp, 2

Mandalorian soldier, 1750 hp, 3

Mandalorian Besieger, 1750 hp, 1

Mandalorian Guerilla, 1750 hp, 1

Jedi hunter droid, (125k) hp which will vary to how many jedi are on, 1

Passive, HP, Amount:
Tactical droid, base hp, 1

Republic's Execution
[Clones]:
The clones of Anaxes base are woken up by two separate orbital strikes landing at the AUX hangar bay and the main gate. It becomes apparent that a two pronged attack by the mandalorians and the CIS has been launched on anaxes and that the regiments will have to be split up between each side of the base.

The clones have a tough time defending the different parts of the base at the same time. Usually only having to focus on one front at a time. They try to hold their ground but eventually lose the GR to the droids while the mandalorians reach Battalion bunks and eventually admirality offices. 

The clones have to push into GR where the droids are holding their ground. Eventually they are pushed out of the GR and pushed back to the MHB. Meanwhile the mandalorians have started transferring data from the admirality offices. The clones have to stop this but are unsuccessful. The mandalorians are then pushed out of the offices into MHB where they have to hold their ground together with the droids while assisted by multiple vulture droids in the sky. 

CE are told to deploy fighters to counter and the mandalorians and droids are gradually pushed out of the base until they have to flee to the RCO and wait for pickup. 

The clones launch a last offensive on the RCO and are eventually victorius. 

Event Character Execution
[CIS]:
The droids are spawned at the MHB and try to rush into the GR. They make it into GR and destroy the generator. After this they try to hold their position for as long as possible until they fall. When they lose the GR they then have to try to hold their ground in the MHB, being pushed further down the landing strip by the clones. They are then spawned in the RCO and are told to hold it until they get picked up by the CIS. 

Event Character Execution [Mandalorians]

The mandalorians are spawned in the Aux hangar bay. The clones start streaming in through the corridors and they are to hold their position. When they are overrun they are spawned in admirality offices and told to hold it for as long as possible and to start downloading the important data. They are successful are pushed out into MHB. They are spawned in MHB and have to try to hold their ground until they are eventually pushed out of the base into RCO. They are told to hold it until they get picked up by the CIS. 

Republic's Execution [Jedi]:
A jedi hunter droid is spotted in the JT. The jedi are challenged by it and they eventually kill it. 

Event Character Execution [Sith]

The jedi hunter droid Sneaks into the jedi temple and told to kill as many jedi as possible. 

Story:

Event Information [Clone]
The CIS have found out that a map containing secret hyperspace lanes to important planets under the Republics control is being stored on anaxes. They are unfortunately not able to deploy as many forces as they would like to due to shortages in the near regions.

They come up with a plan to pay the mandalorians to help them out. The mandalorians are hesitant, knowing that the GAR's clones aren't your average foe. The CIS then tell the mandalorians not to worry as they will be in the frontlines, distracting the clones during the attack. The mandalorians accept the mission under these conditions and regroup with the CIS over Anaxes. 

Event Information
[Jedi]

Darth Sidious knows his masterplan will come through but he is looking to make it easier when the time comes. He enlists a Jedi hunter droid to weaken the Jedi through brute force. He sends this hunter into the Jedi temple where it is told to massacre any jedi that it comes across. 

Have you ever Done an Event Before?: 

No. 

What was your event and was it successfully executed?:

N/A

Do you understand the responsibilities a event-planner has? If so, what are they?:

An event planner is to make engaging and original events that the players of the community will find fun to give them a reason to keep playing. The events have to be balanced when it comes to weaponry and health as to allow a fun experience for both EC's and clones. 
And event planners responsibilty also comes in the form of taking claims when no staff are on to do them. 

Do you understand at the beginning of passing the application stage, you will have to undergo a training phase until completely trusted to create and host events?:

I understand. 

Anything else?:
W-G E-Planner 

Edited by Zorba

RANKS
CWRP CURRENT
N/A

FORMER
212th Trial EXO|212th LTCOL|212th Medic Captain|212th Captain|CG 2nd Lieutenant|501st SGT|CE SGT|41st PVT

I would rather have constructive criticism than what you have just typed.

RANKS
CWRP CURRENT
N/A

FORMER
212th Trial EXO|212th LTCOL|212th Medic Captain|212th Captain|CG 2nd Lieutenant|501st SGT|CE SGT|41st PVT

1 minute ago, Zorba said:

I would rather have constructive criticism than what you have just typed.

I've conquered all the chippy's... I'm never gonna stop... Chips and peas and gravy!!!!! I've et the fucking lot!!!! Pepperoni pizza, and chicken vindaloo... I'm a big fat bastard... Cus I love mah fucking food!!! OLAA OLAAAA OLAAAAA

[Past Ranks]

104th EXO Dark RP T Mod | 327th LCOL | CT T EXO | Lambda Man 

GC Major | DU Major | Jedi Champion Shed CG Colonel | Battalion Warrant Officer DT 2nd LT

pop art 3d GIF by Dax Norman

Jedi event actually couldnt be more basic ngl + please just make the clone events planetaries not base attacks it limits it so much less and could make it way better

الْحَمْدُ لِلَّـهِ

You have not got a good reputation from what i have heard from you. Jedi Event is Basic and Clone event is basiclly the same as explained

Current Ranks
  Yoda - DS Commando F-91 CWRP Senior Event planner - CWRP Discord Staff Manager
Past Ranks
CT 2459 - CE PFT MEDIC COLONEL CG Detainment Droid - Battalion Sand - Battalion Colonel - GM LT Colonel 5x Regimental Medic Jedi Ace CWRP Senior Event Planner Jedi Watcher 501st Colonel Jedi Paladin - Jedi Phantom - Jedi Beast Tamer Jedi Lorekeeper CWRP Jedi Event planner - 501st Gamma ARC Colonel Obi Wan Kenobi Plo Koon - Mace Windu
Okkotsu.Yuuta_full.3233018.thumb.gif.d34416410611c3902d25d5d77fa6506a.gif

The event plan is very simple and nothing unique, the ide of having two different "squads" with the CIS and Mandalorians is a cool but you need a lot of EC's to make it work. Also the Jedi event was so boring to read. only 1 line behind it, you really need to make something better then that.

Also I would personaly say you are not a trusted person to get ULX perms. 

-Ex CWRP Ranks -

41st Marshal Commander 

Senior Administrator

Senior Medic

-Ex ICRP Ranks-

Head Medical Officer

ISF Master Sergeant 
Death Trooper
Hutt High Command
Pyke High Command
Rebel High Command
Fonollio High Command 

Denied

Unfortunately, you missed out on becoming an Event Planner this time around however I encourage you to apply when applications are next open.