Mark..

Mark's Battalion Application

Steam Name: Funlardon

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:47753225

Current OOC rank on the server and / or in other communities (e.g. Plat VIP, Mod, Event Planner): Plat VIP

Age (Must be 14+): 27

What is your playtime (2+ Weeks Minimum):  2w 31m

Do you have a microphone, is it good quality: Yes/Yes

Have you read through the Battalion Handbook, and extending documents from it: Yes

Do you meet the requirements:  Yes

State all previous OOC punishment (Kicks, Bans and Warnings | Including Discord / Team Speak) and provide a screenshot of your list of warnings (Go in-game and do !warns) then provide a screenshot:

No bans, warnings or kicks of any kind

In Character Section (IC) -

In-Game name (Regiment, Rank then your name): 104th NS Medic Colonel Mark 

Highest rank obtained (Including previous): Colonel

Have you ever been demoted or striked in any regiment (If so explain the reason): No

What is the Battalion Motto: Lead your men to death, Honor is better than surrender

Describe the roles and responsibilities of Battalion (100 words minimum):  

The Battalion role is to to be a role model to clones to follow. Battalions are to be with their assigned regiment that they are supervising unless (Leading an event) leading an event would mean leading all regiments during base attacks our planetary. As a battalion role you must be disciplined and treat it with respect as it is one of the highest roles on base.

Responsibilities  of the battalion are to make sure that the main base runs efficiently  their may be many instances that Clones may disobey the rules or the base may be under attack by Tuskens or infiltrated by scavenger's. Battalion is to make sure that the clones are ready and prepared for dealing with these types of threats along with anything else the galaxy may have in store. Battalions also must hold trainings for regiments that they are overseeing to sharpen their skills for when they are on the field as well as assisting them when battles are happening.

Why should we pick you for Battalion (200 words minimum):

The reason I believe I should be picked for battalion is because throughout my time in 104th I have gained a lot of knowledge with how to deal with situations on and off the battlefield. I have learned how to deal with  different individuals and how to provide meaningful trainings and guidance, This has made me be able to lead better  when it comes to leading the 104th through base attacks /planetary's, I am able to give clear, quick commands and Along with joining the medical team it has taught me also how to be a team player and have better communication skills so my team know where I am and can come to me when they need assistance.

Due to also playing other strategy games and enjoying learning different ways to outsmart my opposition it has given me a better understanding on how to see what's going on in a battle and giving better directions to get us to victory .

Although I have only been in one regiment which is the 104th I have taken the time to get to know each and every other regiment and learn their strengths and weaknesses so I can once again understand how to direct each and every regiment individually to gaining victory.

Do you understand that Battalion is a very respectable and disciplined rank?   Yes i do

What do Battalion do during combat, when they are not leading (In detail):

When you are not leading as battalion then you provide assistance to any other regiments that are needed. in some scenarios if you are ordered to a specific role such as going to front line to provide support etc. In the event that you don't have the correct  weapon for. Also you help your regiment that you  are supervising although you do not command them you can provide ideas and information that they can take into consideration when they are planning their attack.

What are the 3 duties a Battalion Officer Cadet has to complete before getting promoted?

1 - Lead base attack  successfully With or without voice amp

2 - Lead successful planetary with voice amp

3 - host an open training to a high standard

What rank can Battalion Brigadier Promote and Demote up too:

Brigadier can promote & demote anyone from Captain and below

Anything else: I hope that i am given the chance to prove my worth and if it is the case that you feel that i am not the right fit for battalion at the present time for you to give me information to help me improve and then become a better candidate in the future, 

Thanks for taking the time

Mark

Edited by Funlardon
Typo

Past Ranks

[CWRP] Battalion Captain | Jedi Guardian Event Planner [IRP] Shock Squadron Leader | Shock Commando Medic

spacer.png

Neutral 

- Clean record and you are a really chill guy

- Although you have attained the rank of Colonel, you have only been on the server for one and a half months. This would effect your overall knowability which is often needed In Battalion for people to respect you.

- You may have experience with leading 104th as Colonel but to my knowledge you have no experience with the responsibilities as Hierarchy which is something really beneficial!

Good Luck Mark.

+1

Cool guy

Play time quite short - I respect the grind for this second app tho - shows dedication

Current Rank(s):

Rear Admiral

Previous Ranks:

Head of Battalion, 501st Executive Officer, Senior Medic, 74th Advanced Medical Officer, Doom's Unit Captain, Jedi Senior Consular
===============================================================================================

image.png.09d330c32cd12d09ca9a3c15bcf47010.png