GM kevin

kevin's second Battalion Aplication

Out of Character Section (OOC) -

Steam Name: kevinthedestroyer

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:183902061

Current OOC rank on the server and / or in other communities (e.g. Plat VIP, Mod, Event Planner):

Plat VIP

Age (Must be 14+):

What is your playtime (2+ Weeks Minimum):

1mo 3w 2d 18h 4m.

Do you have a microphone, is it good quality:

Yes might not used it a lot but it does work and will use if needed

Have you read through the Battalion Handbook, and extending documents from it:

yes

Do you meet the requirements:

yes

State all previous OOC punishment (Kicks, Bans and Warnings | Including Discord / Team Speak) and provide a screenshot of your list of warnings (Go in-game and do !warns) then provide a screenshot:

1 WARN RDM
https://imgur.com/pPz7Zw6

In Character Section (IC) -

In-Game name (Regiment, Rank then your name):

CG Major Kevin
Highest rank obtained (Including previous):

74th Colonel Max (highest)
Have you ever been demoted or striked in any regiment (If so explain the reason):

Yes for killing a CT very long ago (got the warn from it)

What is the Battalion Motto:

Lead youre men to death. Honour is better then surrender

Describe the roles and responsibilities of Battalion (100 words minimum):

The role of a battalion is to lead the GAR into victory while also saving lives.

They give the orders for the clones on the ground while also control the airspace.

Sometimes you co-lead to assist a leading battalion buddy if he needs it.

If youre not leading as battalion you are there to assist youre supervising regiment with where they need it from driving a tank into the front or push in with a shield.
 But then as battalion you are also a great example of the server show the others on how you should act.
and ofcourse as a battalion you need to act professional and be strict.

Why should we pick you for Battalion (200 words minimum):

Its hard to answer this cause of course I really want to become a battalion and I have tried before. But the others might be better.
but I promise that if I become a battalion member I will do some great stuff from leading the GAR into victory.
I will help my supervising regiment with a lot of thing like for example help them with updating spreadsheet if needed or help them with requirements for their troops.
I will advertise the reg I will show that im worth it to be a battalion member and that im there to stay.
I have been high ranking in different regiments and know what they can do and little bit on how they work.

And I will ofcourse learn from feedback and players on how to improve because Im honest there is room for improvement with me but I will improve and listen to feedback.

So long story short:
I will be as active as I can
I will help where I can either if it it the reg of leading or whatever im helping.

In the weekend im online pretty early so I can lead the base early on so that no confusion will happen.

Do you understand that Battalion is a very respectable and disciplined rank?

Yes and I will be very carefull with what I do and say and im honest I did have some breakdowns where I say some stuff ill try my best to keep it in.

What do Battalion do during combat, when they are not leading (In detail):

If a battalion member is not leading they will assist the regiment they supervise the best you can with youre equipment and OP skills

What are the 3 duties a Battalion Officer Cadet has to complete before getting promoted?

Lead a planetary (with or without voice amp)
a complex open training
lead a planetary and perform debrief(with voice amp)

What rank can Battalion Brigadier Promote and Demote up too:

CPT and below that

Anything else?:
I hope I get to have a chance for battalion if not good luck for the others who ever want to or became a battalion and I will see you all on the fronline soldiers “/me salutes”

- Can be a minge in-game, not really good fit for battalion. 

- CG is not in their best shape, they need more active players and loosing another guy especially an SO would really hurt them, maybe stay longer in CG and prove yourself that you are worthy of battalion.

-Ex CWRP Ranks -

41st Marshal Commander 

Senior Administrator

Senior Medic

-Ex ICRP Ranks-

Head Medical Officer

ISF Master Sergeant 
Death Trooper
Hutt High Command
Pyke High Command
Rebel High Command
Fonollio High Command 

Neutral/-1
What Yorche said above
I think you can be a decent guy but your main reasons to be picked were " I will be as active as I can"  and "I will help where I can either if it it the reg of leading or whatever im helping." Being as active as you can is status quo, and helping regiments or leading are just the basic duties of battalion so it doesn't really mean much.
Best of luck, Cheese

Edited by Cheese1

Current Rank(s):

Rear Admiral

Previous Ranks:

Head of Battalion, 501st Executive Officer, Senior Medic, 74th Advanced Medical Officer, Doom's Unit Captain, Jedi Senior Consular
===============================================================================================

image.png.09d330c32cd12d09ca9a3c15bcf47010.png