Pennington

Pennington's EP Application

Basic information:

Steam name + profile link: Pennington +  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199036046307/

Roleplay name: 104th LT Colonel Pennington

Teamspeak name: Pennington

Playtime on server: 5d 3h 7 mins

steam id: STEAM_0:1:537890289

any experience in staffing on a roleplay server: no

current age: 19

warns/bans: 0

Do you have a working microphone and is it understandable?: no/no

event plan:https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PYOdp5HqReTKNQze_Ohb9HrVOQHhwmz9y1V5gL0qTvY/edit?usp=sharing

Enemies, HP, Amount:

b1 battle droid - 1200 hp

commando droid- 1500 hp

B2 battle droid - 1700 hp

Jedi ec: 50k hp (depends on amount of jedi)

Story:

Event Information:
Please refer to above document

(Rishi Moon)

Have you ever Done an Event Before?: No

What was your event and was it successfully executed?: N/A

Do you understand the responsibilities a event-planner has? If so, what are they?: Yes, the responsibilities of an event planner is to keep everyone on the server entertained during the events and make it so more new players join and stay on the server longer. another responsibility is to help the staff out. 

Do you understand at the beginning of passing the application stage, you will have to undergo a training phase until completely trusted to create and host events?: Yes i understand that a training phase will be used as i would be new and wont fully understand the ropes and you will need to be there to make sure a smooth event happens and that i dont glitch out the server with props nt being deleted. 

current rank: CWRP: 104TH LT Colonel Pennington

Edited by Pennington
forgot to add a lot of information

There is Multiple Issues I have with the Event Plan and this Application Form, I put it into a List for Easier reading;
1. Missed W-G E-Planner.
2. Has Below the Needed Minimum Time.
3. The Actual Event Plan is Quite Lackluster, Missing a lot of Key Components to make it an Original or Different Event Plan; With the Jedi Event Plan only being 1 Sentence long.

Overall though, Good luck.

Current Ranks                                       

• IE Captain
  • IRP Junior Dev
  • IRP Event Planner

Previous Ranks 

• Imperial Head Medical Officer
  • Pyke Syndicate Elder
  • T-RP Administrator
  • CE Colonel
  • Jedi Guardian/Consular

As Archer has already said, the playtime is awfully low, it is also missing the about me requirement.

The event plan is, again, lackluster, and basic; it really isn’t original, an issue i believe is almost guaranteed when using a base attack as your big event into EP, unfortunately.

However; saying that, i do with you the best of luck!

Edited by Dājirin

No

Current Ranks
  Yoda - DS Commando F-91 CWRP Senior Event planner - CWRP Discord Staff Manager
Past Ranks
CT 2459 - CE PFT MEDIC COLONEL CG Detainment Droid - Battalion Sand - Battalion Colonel - GM LT Colonel 5x Regimental Medic Jedi Ace CWRP Senior Event Planner Jedi Watcher 501st Colonel Jedi Paladin - Jedi Phantom - Jedi Beast Tamer Jedi Lorekeeper CWRP Jedi Event planner - 501st Gamma ARC Colonel Obi Wan Kenobi Plo Koon - Mace Windu
Okkotsu.Yuuta_full.3233018.thumb.gif.d34416410611c3902d25d5d77fa6506a.gif

-Time is way to low                             
-Jedi event and clone is a bit lackluster 
-Missing parts of the app to me it looks like you rushed it just remember to take your time 😇

However i wish you the best of luck -Vex-

Everything has been said above. 
I would recommend trying this when you have more time in the server and understands how we do stuff on the server.

I wish you the best of luck.

Current Rank's:
CE Commander
CWRP Senior Administrator
Past Rank's:
CE Executive Officer
CWRP Administrator

Event plan is very lack luster and dry.

You do not meet the minimum time requirement to even apply for EP.

You didn't include "W-G E-Planner" in the "anything else?" section. 

Best of luck!

Current Ranks:

CT ####

Previous Ranks:

CWRP DS Commando F-80 "Scorch"

CWRP 501st ARC Colonel

CWRP 501st Temp EXO

CWRP 41st Temp ARC Major 

CWRP Jedi Operator 

TRP Arturo Huevos "The Huevos Family"

WW2RP Kompanie Caesar Gefreiter and Pionier

CWRP Event Planner

CWRP  Senior Mod

image.gif

High rank in 104th. 

To start with, playtime is awfully low and doesn't reach the requirement. The event itself is very dull and the same as most other events. Jedi event is very samey as the usual jedi event. More time is needed to plan out the event as a whole. Also haven't put amount of EC's.

Best of luck pennington,

Nox

Current Ranks

[CWRP] 

41st ARC 2nd LT | Administrator | Jedi Padawan | Detainment Droid 

Past Ranks

[CWRP]

501st Commander | 501st Sergeant | Jedi Operator | Jedi PadawanEvent Planner Clone Guard Private

Jedi Peacekeeper 501st Special Operations Colonel | Clone Force 99 Squad Leader H-07 

Detainment Droid | Reserve Medic | GM Fire Droid

Jedi Guardian Jedi Knight | CT 3166

[IRP]

Jump Trooper Private Scout Trooper Sargent | Sith Apprentice | ST 3166 | Shock Trooper Private

[IORP]

T-SEC Lance Corporal Fonollio

[T-RP]

Jump Trooper Lance Corporal | Hutt Clan Henchman

[ICRP]

Jump Trooper Lance Corporal | Pyke Henchman

[IRP]

Jump Trooper Jr Medic 2nd Lieutenant

Sheep.png

Pros

Cons

Sorry mate, you are only 5 days in and the min is 2 week, so you don't meet the requiments 

Either way, event is quite basic and hasn't put much of details on it, just a basic base attack

Final answer:  -1

You dont meet the minimum requirement and the event is rather lacking in core findimentals to make it work effectivly. Along with this the application seems to be rushed and no thought was put into it.

-Connor/Breatoking

Doesn't meet the requirement, the event story is lacking of detail, 50k Jedi EC HP is very low, have a minimum of 100k and go from it next time.

Next time spend some more time with your application before you post it. Look at old EP applications and see how they did their story and take insperation from it. 

-Ex CWRP Ranks -

41st Marshal Commander 

Senior Administrator

Senior Medic

-Ex ICRP Ranks-

Head Medical Officer

ISF Master Sergeant 
Death Trooper
Hutt High Command
Pyke High Command
Rebel High Command
Fonollio High Command 

Denied
Unfortunately Event Management have decided to deny your application. If you would like a reason DM Stack#2315 on Discord. 
You can reapply in 2 weeks if applications are open.