Hazry

Staff complaint

Your in game name: Harry

The accused staff member's in game name, Steam profile link or Steam ID (http://steamidfinder.com/  Community Manager  Lewis

What they had done (Please give a detailed description as to what happened): I got banned 2 years ago for a reason that was never stated. I had a personal issue with some high up staff after we were good friends and fell out. At the time, I didnt appeal and left  to focus on university. Recently, I decided I wanted to come back to GMOD and play on Werwolf again. I appealed this ban and stated I couldn't see the reason on my ban as one who never given or stated. Lewis then denied my appeal saying I had no intent to RP. First of all, I  have never met this guy. Second of  all, how can the above scenario give the impression I dont want to RP? If I didnt want to roleplay why would I be here arguing a long term ban? To me I feel it was handled unprofessionally and I would like to either be unbanned so I can maybe show I have a massive intention to RP or I would like a different member of staff to take a look at the events of my appeal.

Evidence (This is not required, however, if you don't have any evidence you ARE required to come on TeamSpeak and explain what happened on there with the accused staff member present. Evidence can be videos, recordings or screenshots): All logs are in unban requests.

Don't come back for your own sake... It's full of retards like Lewis lmao

[Past Ranks]

104th EXO Dark RP T Mod | 327th LCOL | CT T EXO | Lambda Man 

GC Major | DU Major | Jedi Champion Shed CG Colonel | Battalion Warrant Officer DT 2nd LT

pop art 3d GIF by Dax Norman

Denied

This isn't worthy or warranting a staff abuse thread, nor is it staff abuse, if this is a case of mistaken identity, I am sure it'll be easy enough for you to come onto our TeamSpeak - werwolfgamingts, and discuss this with Manager Lewis and try to resolve the situation at hand. 

Current Ranks Within Werewolf Gaming

Staff Ranks

Community Co-Founder

In Character Ranks

[CWRP] Wookie Chieftain - Chieftain Tom

[HL-RP] CIU Deputy Director & CAO for the Speaker's Office of the Assembly

Misc. Ranks

[CWRP][ICRP][SCP], [HL-RP] Security Staff, Diamond VIP on All Rust Servers

Spoiler

Past Ranks Within Werewolf Gaming

Staff Ranks

Community

Community Management [Community Manager - Co-Founder [06/05/2021 - 14/08/2021, 14/08/2021 - ]

WW2

SMT [Staff Manager - Server Manager] [21/12/2019 - 27/12/2020, 27/12/2020 - 11/04/2021, 11/04/2021 - 06/05/2021]

Event Manager [07/09/2019 - 21/12/2019]

SMT [Head Mod - Administrator] [May - July 2019]

Event Manager [February - May 2019]

Member of WG Staff Team [05/09/2018 - 

In Character Ranks

WW2

Reichsleiter u. Chef der Parteikanzlei,

Gauleiter von Gau Groß Berlin,

Höherer SS- und Polizeiführer [SS-Obergruppenführer],

SS-Oberführer und Oberst der Berliner Polizei, --> SS-Oberführer des Reichssicherheitshauptamt, --> SS-Oberführer und Verwaltungsinpektor,

SS-Obersturmführer des Verwaltungsamt,

SS-Obersturmführer des Sicherheitsdienst,

NSDAP Hauptdienstleiter,

Gauleiter von Gau Groß Berlin,

SS-Gruppenführer des Oberabschnitt 'Spree' und Generalleutnant der Polizei,

SS-Oberführer des Reichssicherheitshauptamt,

SS-Sturmbannfüuhrer des Sicherheitsdienst & [Temporary 7.SS Unter/Ober/Hauptsturmführer during time in SD],

Stellvertretender Direktor der Propaganda,

SS-Hauptscharführer [1.SS],

SS-Oberscharführer [7.SS].

SWRP

CG Colonel x3

Wookie Chieftain

HL-RP

Civil Industrial Union Deputy Director & CFU Business Co-Owner

Spoiler

Past Ranks & Accomplishments Within Werewolf Gaming

Creator of the TeamSpeak 3 Server [Permissions, Roles, Channels] x3,

Overseer of TeamSpeak 3 Medal Applications & Forum Rank Requests,