Another Unban Request

Server you got banned from: SCP-RP

Your name in-game: N/A

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:99431795

Admins' name that banned you: ??

Admin's steamID: ??

Why did you get banned?: NITRP, MARDM

Evidence(Un-necessary): N/A

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?:  Well first off, I think it's safe to say that I've learned my lesson and I've learned it well. I've been banned from this server for over a year an I'm dying to get back onto it. I've been playing RP servers a hell of a lot more now and I've definitely gotten better at roleplaying as a whole while also fully getting rid of the urge to minge. I think I can be trusted to play on the server again without breaking any rules or annoying people for no reason. All I want is to start playing on this server again considering there's not been many new SCP-RP servers, especially ones as developed as this one and the new map just makes me want to get unbanned even more so I can experience it.

Anything else?: Ban Appeal #????

41 minutes ago, TheRedSpy said:

Still waiting on a reply to this.

relatable bro - im also waiting to get unbanned again so i understand perfectly how this feels

anyway, from my point of view i think you can increase the odds of you getting your appeal accepted for once by swearing an official oath right here and now that you will convert to harlandism and put your mingey shooty shooty surface "RP" trait to sleep for good

😂 imagine bothering to make a list of your very cool ranks 😂

On 6/15/2022 at 10:31 PM, Wesker said:

relatable bro - im also waiting to get unbanned again so i understand perfectly how this feels

anyway, from my point of view i think you can increase the odds of you getting your appeal accepted for once by swearing an official oath right here and now that you will convert to harlandism and put your mingey shooty shooty surface "RP" trait to sleep for good

Only a fool would give  his soul to Harland.

Can you create a fresh post, using the template and bit a better formatting please and can go from there on a decision

5BcH6li.gif
Present SCP Ranks:
SCP Developer

SCP Ranks Past
SCP Manager
SCP Head Admin
SCP-Head Moderator             
SCP-096 Co-Manager
Onerioi Collective
Echo-14
Ethics Committee Manager
Chaos Insurgency Delta Manager