Wesker

wake up people

it has come to my attention that quite a few number of people have thus far shown a complete loss of morale due to the server being temporarily closed down. This message goes out to those people;

listen up retards; It's not the end of SCP-RP. It's only temporary. The server will be back up soon enough. Please maintain proper unit cohesion and shut up. Wake up and be stronger from now on. Ok señores?

😂 imagine bothering to make a list of your very cool ranks 😂

How long has the server been down for? I bought Vip like 3-4 years ago then left and then joined a couple of years after prob 2 years ago and I could not find the server at all. Now today I was thinking about this server and saw that it was still gone so I searched up the names of this server I could think of and found this site. Suprisingly I saw this post that was made 9h ago so it seems like its still active, is it really a temporary closedown or are you just saying that 2 years of an offline server is a "temporary closedown" since some ppl are like "sad to see you hoping so much" When do you think the server is going back up?

4 hours ago, Erik said:

How long has the server been down for? I bought Vip like 3-4 years ago then left and then joined a couple of years after prob 2 years ago and I could not find the server at all. Now today I was thinking about this server and saw that it was still gone so I searched up the names of this server I could think of and found this site. Suprisingly I saw this post that was made 9h ago so it seems like its still active, is it really a temporary closedown or are you just saying that 2 years of an offline server is a "temporary closedown" since some ppl are like "sad to see you hoping so much" When do you think the server is going back up?

They said they were doing a V7 map update. But they started 9 months ago. They already removed the server and neither are they posting updates on the progress. It's clear that the management has no more intrest in a V7. Also 2 server manager have already resigned and they removed the SCP-RP store.

It's over.

14 hours ago, Walter Alvarez said:

It's sad to see you hoping so much.

Just cease your pointless doing.

9 minutes ago, Matthew Christophersson said:

Idk what to tell you Wesker. It's time to move on and play the roblox variant instead.

https://www.roblox.com/games/7014716500/Pro-Border

I will never move on unless my charismatic leader tells me otherwise

spacer.png

😂 imagine bothering to make a list of your very cool ranks 😂

Joe Biden….. wake up…

SCP-RP Positions

Sarkic Owner
24/02/2021 - 25/07/2021

20/02/2021 -> 22/03/2021

Senior Moderator
22/03/2021 -> 17/04/2021

Administrator