212th Jr Medic CPL Walter

Unfair warn appeal

In the shock of being arrested by a CT (the admin) who was actually a scav, I didn't follow the text on the bottom left corner. I also didn't know scavs can disguise as clones and I earnestly thought the admin was abusing. To which I even confronted him.

I did not see or know that they stripped me of weapons and comms as other text had sent the "rp" text up quite quickly. I also missed it as well as I thought that those "RP" elements have to be in a single colour in line with the regiment colour - not shaded in other blinking lights like the rest of the ads and real chat. Again, I thought the admin was abusing. 

Eitherway, whilst I did not know I was stripped of comms, I had failrp-ed when I typed to /r. When confronted, I explained to the admin that I didn't know they stripped me of comms.

Apprently, the admin told me to "void", and again, I didn't know what "void" was.  Not understanding him when he said that and not even 5 seconds later, I got a warn. Instead of giving me a second to understand him and to explain to me what I need to do to fix it, I still got warned. Even later realising the reason I was warned was because I didn't "void". 

My first ever failrp and I got warned. I understand the mistake, however, it was not done intentionally and definitely is not going to be repeated. Just feel as though the punishment does not fit the crime since it involved miscommunication and cluelessness on my part. I am still learning and figuring out how all of this rp works. Its my 4-5 day on the server and am still learning. Am I to get a warning each time I do something I didn't understand was wrong or wasn't explained to me? 

212th Jr Medic CPL Walter

Edited by 212th Jr Medic CPL Walter

Denied

Current ranks

CWRP Vice Manager
Admiral 

Previous ranks

Jedi Aegis
501st Marshal Commander
DS Commando F69
501st Vice Commander
Temp 501st Commander