not all might

Request to ban a Defrexx

Your In-Game name:Champagne Papi

Offender's In-Game name/s:Deffrex

Steam ID of the offender/s: 
STEAM_0:1:192569440

Why should the offender/offenders be banned?:The offending user has been making very intimidating threats on discord threating to harm members of my family and also threating to ddos the sever over a small misunderstanding that occured in a discord call with a few other members of the server who can also confirm what was said he is showing very concerning behaviour saying that he has plans to get me lynched and that he wants to hack into my account and get me perma banned all because i accidentally shot him with a simple misclick he has referred to me as multiple racial slurs in game and in discord he is also making threats of murder which is quite frankly making me feel uncomfortable and has also been advertising superior and multiverse servers 

Evidence: (screenshots, videos)
2cbabb4b243475631ce0bf5d3d3a6032.pnge636c49245b6bf64cdade1767c6240ba.png247d746975951e0d7741c2d54f6f33e9.png0f84d0984320df8a687c976a466c06e6.png

Anything else to add:The quicker this guy gets banned the more safe i will feel thanks guys 

Hello Fellow CWRPer, I think he (Defrexx) is already banned... He can't hurt you anymore.

EDIT: I was incorrect, He's been released

Edited by Triple
Spoiler

Previous OOC rank
Plat-VIP
Senior Event Planner

Previous IC rank
CT Drill Sergeant-Major
------------------------
CE Captain
------------------------
CG Vice-Commander
------------------------
Battalion  Colonel
------------------------

Jedi Scout

Neutral

Alright hear me out. I do agree that this stuff should not be said. But we get cut out messages so i think you should talk to SMT and show them the full conversation and give some backstory. And then SMT should also have a talk with defrexx.

Current Rank's:
CE Commander
CWRP Senior Administrator
Past Rank's:
CE Executive Officer
CWRP Administrator

Hello.

So.after.reading.this.p9st....... 

8 came to. The conclusion that. You. Are rig.ht,. Qnd hinestly. Said person is. Indeed. A mingy. Who btw (by the btw) just got. Unbannned. And yes. He. Id a . Massi ve. Minge. Get.him.out. @server managemebt please. Deal with the him.

This is all..and i wish you....... the best.

OF LUCK! MY friend. You are SPEAKING the tuth.

This was quantavious dingle.....

Zigning off........

Maasiv e-1

-Past Ranks

-No one cares

-anwarter

image0-8.gif

Yeah so from what I remember defrexx has a yellow role in the server. I almost feel as if he insulted you and you got a little annoyed with him. He literally got unbanned yesterday.

yeah eat it all up cause you dont know the guy let whoever deals with this talk with defrexx and whoever this funny guy is

== Past Ranks ==
Jump Troopers Sector Commander 
212th Vice Commander
Monkey Dancing GIF

Hey guys! Quandale dingle here (ho ho he he he he ho) i farted in my dog's gay potion( RAAAAAAA) i will be escaping prison on: 28th of march 2021 (sped up ho ho he he he he ho 1.75x) 

-Past Ranks

-No one cares

-anwarter

image0-8.gif

you're all braindead. The fact CWRP staff are giving this genuine concern and the time of day to read is embarassing, we all want to look professional of course, but atleast use your brain.

Past Ranks

[IRP Staff Manager - CWRP Super Administrator]

[IRP &  CWRP Lead MentorEvent Planner]

[Imperial Vice-Admiral, Republic Commando OS Squad Leader 'Foxtrot-60'Jedi Grandmaster Yoda]

And a bunch of other shit no one cares about...

13 hours ago, Jendo said:

you're all braindead. The fact CWRP staff are giving this genuine concern and the time of day to read is embarassing, we all want to look professional of course, but atleast use your brain.

I already knew.

Spoiler

Previous OOC rank
Plat-VIP
Senior Event Planner

Previous IC rank
CT Drill Sergeant-Major
------------------------
CE Captain
------------------------
CG Vice-Commander
------------------------
Battalion  Colonel
------------------------

Jedi Scout

On 7/10/2022 at 11:23 PM, Jendo said:

Do you still play Pixelmon?

Denied

Current ranks

CWRP Vice Manager
Admiral 

Previous ranks

Jedi Aegis
501st Marshal Commander
DS Commando F69
501st Vice Commander
Temp 501st Commander

Jedi Senior Guardian