Lucid Leggo

Warn Appeal

Your in game name: CG PFT Lucid. However at the time I was a CT.

The accused: Hike118#9081 (His Discord)

Hello so I just bought  gmod probably a few months ago. Been dabbling finally decided to check out some RP. And what better than some star wars rp I thought as a big fan. So I joined my first Star wars server, werewolf gaming. Half way through my training and a level change happens to geonosis I believe for that Droid factory event. Meet up with my trainer finish and im on my way. At this point I had probably been playing for around 40 minutes to an hour including training. We take the droid factory and keep pushing. Eventually this hallway me and like 2 or 3 others are running down  opens to a round dead end and in that dead end are a variety of different ships. I see the others start hopping in them some taking off. So I hop in the closest ship ( Some very strange looking ship that I have never actually even seen in any star wars media but it looked the largest) So I sit and wait for for us to take off. Unbeknown to me this is a single person ship. So I sat their not moving waiting for an imaginary pilot to take off for maybe 15 seconds. All of a sudden the ship is DE spawned and I'm being gravity gunned into the mountains. First words out of this staff members mouth in a raised voice is "What the fuck are you doing" I try to explain but this rudeness kind of threw me so I condescendingly call him little buddy and he continues his tirade and gives me a warn for fail rp trying to steal a ship as a CT.

Now Im an hour in at this point only know the gold silver and bronze rule basically. And didn't even try to steal this ship was literally trying to get a ride. I don't see how that is fail rp. And I should be punished for being unaware? Especially when just a polite don't do that would suffice. I truly hope all staff are not of this ilk. And if a warning for behavior can be given out I request one for Mr. Hike 501st vice commander.

Hello so like you said i did warn you and i still stand by it like you said ur self you where in the ship for a good 15secs i was in the other ship taking off and off the corner off my eye i saw a CT in a V-Wing  ship now what this means is when we see a CT in a ship we have to go deal with this fast as in the past CTs have gotten in the ship and have killed alot of ppl by ramming there ship into other people and well you know people would be upset if that would happen to them any way as i went over to you i saw yoda (Stack) next to you and he also said there is a ct in a ship i then asked him "is the ship frozen" and he said yes so with this info i just got makes me think you are trying to take off in the ship but its not working as it is frozen so from there i removed the ship dragged you in a sit and yes i did start of by saying "What the fuck are you doing" did i have to start a sit like that? no not rly and i do apologies for that part. in the sit i explained to you that you cant steal / fly ships as a CT and i then told you ill bring you back to spawn and that you should wait for a LAAT to pick you up as they come and go from the spawn area when i left you i then warned you and moved on with my day. 

that's all that happened from my POV and like i said at the start i stand by my actions the only thing i would change is how i started the sit by saying "What the fuck are you doing".

I don't even know how to fly that ship if I wanted. I have 30 hours total in GMOD. If I was breaking Rp Surely you were as well then for not dealing with it in character. If I failed Rp so have you or neither of us have is the way I see it. Or you are still just tripping. What point is their for in game punishment if any minor mistake you just start yelling de spawning and gravity gunning people. Is this not an rp server? Do you start every sit with rudeness? IS that how staff should act? In a way that makes newcomers want to leave the server.

you claim that i was being rude and yelling at you the only part where my voice was raised from what i recall was at the start of the sit where i said "What the fuck are you doing" and that was like 2 secs from there i talked to you kindly.

General Common sense to not enter a 1 Seater Aircraft, Vroom Vroom

Current Ranks                                       

• IE Captain
  • IRP Junior Dev
  • IRP Event Planner

Previous Ranks 

• Imperial Head Medical Officer
  • Pyke Syndicate Elder
  • T-RP Administrator
  • CE Colonel
  • Jedi Guardian/Consular

Well, The V-WING. has 1 mono-cockpit which can be seen quite clearly from the outside perpective. 

Spoiler

Previous OOC rank
Plat-VIP
Senior Event Planner

Previous IC rank
CT Drill Sergeant-Major
------------------------
CE Captain
------------------------
CG Vice-Commander
------------------------
Battalion  Colonel
------------------------

Jedi Scout

1 minute ago, Lucid Leggo said:

I hope you dont treat all newcomers this way

Mate, You are talking about a VWING, The Smallest Fucking starcraft ever (Apart from the Delta7), It even has ONE Window. th?id=OIP.LRDE_uAi0fL5ANqF0pb3AgAAAA&pid=Api&P=0&w=391&h=165

Current Ranks                                       

• IE Captain
  • IRP Junior Dev
  • IRP Event Planner

Previous Ranks 

• Imperial Head Medical Officer
  • Pyke Syndicate Elder
  • T-RP Administrator
  • CE Colonel
  • Jedi Guardian/Consular

During your cadet training training you are explained Bronze Rule (You will not use equipment outside of your regiment). If we dealt with every CT who hopped into a ship in character we would have VDM every single day. At the end of the day its a warning and you didn't get banned. 

Current Ranks:

CT ####

Previous Ranks:

CWRP DS Commando F-80 "Scorch"

CWRP 501st ARC Colonel

CWRP 501st Temp EXO

CWRP 41st Temp ARC Major 

CWRP Jedi Operator 

TRP Arturo Huevos "The Huevos Family"

WW2RP Kompanie Caesar Gefreiter and Pionier

CWRP Event Planner

CWRP  Senior Mod

image.gif

Right, so for starters, there is no form of admin abuse here. 

Hike did what any staff would do, delete your ship, take you away from others, and warn you for fail RP.

The aircraft you entered was possibly one of the smallest on the server, there were two dropships right next to the ship you entered with people shouting "Get in"

I agree with you that maybe hike could have been nicer about it when he took you into a sit. However you need to understand that staff have to deal with a lot of idiots who try and steal ships so it does annoy staff after a while. 

I was about to say that I could see you getting the warn removed as you didn't actually take off however, this is no way to go about getting un warned.

image.thumb.png.9a075d3dfe5595fa9e01b0631a9cf766.png

Current Ranks

[CWRP] 

41st ARC 2nd LT | Administrator | Jedi Padawan | Detainment Droid 

Past Ranks

[CWRP]

501st Commander | 501st Sergeant | Jedi Operator | Jedi PadawanEvent Planner Clone Guard Private

Jedi Peacekeeper 501st Special Operations Colonel | Clone Force 99 Squad Leader H-07 

Detainment Droid | Reserve Medic | GM Fire Droid

Jedi Guardian Jedi Knight | CT 3166

[IRP]

Jump Trooper Private Scout Trooper Sargent | Sith Apprentice | ST 3166 | Shock Trooper Private

[IORP]

T-SEC Lance Corporal Fonollio

[T-RP]

Jump Trooper Lance Corporal | Hutt Clan Henchman

[ICRP]

Jump Trooper Lance Corporal | Pyke Henchman

[IRP]

Jump Trooper Jr Medic 2nd Lieutenant

Sheep.png

if you saw clone movies/series like you claimed then surely you know how a LAAT looks like or a Clone guard dropship, so how can you not see a difference between a weird looking small ship and LAAT or other multi troop transport that you mightve seen in republic/imperial era movies/series

Current Ranks:
CT 7231
Past Ranks:

212th Vice Commander | 212th ARC Colonel | JT Vice Commander | 41st Lieutenant Colonel |  
CE Lieutenant

Denied
The warn is valid and there is no admin abuse here, the V-Wing is a pretty small ship and looks very much like a one seater ship, you are also taught about the bronze rule when you first join the server so next time just board a LAAT that a CE member is flying to get where you need to go, also i will talk to the staff member in question about his attitude going forward.

Current ranks

CWRP Vice Manager
Admiral 

Previous ranks

Jedi Aegis
501st Marshal Commander
DS Commando F69
501st Vice Commander
Temp 501st Commander

Jedi Senior Guardian

ezgif-3-eed719ac80.gif.a7679065eed7ac58041146e7a19e3852.gif