WhiteFalcon

Teamspeak unban request

My In-Game name:  GM SGTM WhiteFalcon

STEAMID:   STEAM_0:1:225741249

Teamspeak UID: QzAnx/j47lEn3rJKkFf3opghFJg=

Steam Name:  WhiteFalcon

What is the reason for your ban:  Harassing user - one night me a group of people were talking on discord when we were told that a close friend of ours was demoted because Tay reported what happened, this led to me and said group going on teamspeak  and harassing Tay by spam poking, and saying some not so nice stuff.

How long were you banned for: Perma 

Name of the staff member who banned you: Lewis I think 

Why do I believe that I should be unbanned: 

While I do believe some sort of punishment should be placed, a permanent ban is in my opinion too harsh for the situation. If I remain banned, my ability to communicate with my regiment (and thus my progression through the ranks) will ultimately be hampered. During the incident in question I was heavily intoxicated resulting in my judgement being impared(I do not believe this means that this excuses my actions but I do think it explains why I did what I did). I also apologised to the person I offended [see attached evidence] of my own accord, He understood the situation even mentioning it happens to him on occasion, this being said I think that the ban should be shortened/revoked as he is not hurt by the things I said. 

Evidence:

https://imgur.com/a/gzEOGMM

Current Ranks:

ST DCPL Henry

Past Ranks: 501st Commando Squad Leader - Battalion Captain - DU Lieutenant Colonel  -  Jedi Sentry - Jedi Scout - 104th Colonel 

Neutral

i wouldnt mind a temporary ban or an unban

but still you drunk bastard stop drinking MAN. And do remember to respect all fellow members of the WG regime from here on out, ok?

😂 imagine bothering to make a list of your very cool ranks 😂

+1

Tay doesnt seem to care. 

Current Ranks:

CT ####

Previous Ranks:

CWRP DS Commando F-80 "Scorch"

CWRP 501st ARC Colonel

CWRP 501st Temp EXO

CWRP 41st Temp ARC Major 

CWRP Jedi Operator 

TRP Arturo Huevos "The Huevos Family"

WW2RP Kompanie Caesar Gefreiter and Pionier

CWRP Event Planner

CWRP  Senior Mod

image.gif

+1
I think a perma ban for this is a bit excessive. He has apologized to Tay and he doesn't seem to care about what went down. He is climbing the ranks, and without teamspeak it will be difficult for him to communicate with everyone else

Accepted

Spoke with Lewis about this and you will be unbanned.

Current ranks

CWRP Vice Manager
Admiral 

Previous ranks

Jedi Aegis
501st Marshal Commander
DS Commando F69
501st Vice Commander
Temp 501st Commander

Jedi Senior Guardian

ezgif-3-eed719ac80.gif.a7679065eed7ac58041146e7a19e3852.gif