Ryker

Scavenger Rules for Down Time

What your suggestion is: Players should not be able to become the Scavenger jobs when there are less than 30 players online

Scriptfodder/workshop link:

Any additional information:
As it currently stands, most early afternoons and late evenings there are less than 30 players online and 70 to 80% of those players are either AFK as Cadets or AFK as medidating Jedi. This gives rise to a situation which I have seen take place many times now where there are 3 to 4 scavengers on disguised as clones in MB.

This makes it impossible for actual republic clones to counter the scavengers. The rules of engagement already give a tremendous advantage to scavengers. Combined with the latest trend of Scavengers disgusing as 104th in order to use Jet Packs, it makes it close to impossible to stop them - ultimately leading to a never-ending cycle of republic data being stolen, vaults being raided, and the same republic clones being repetaedly taken hostage. 

This inherently disrupts and arguably ruins the experience for republic clones online. As such, I believe there should be a minimum amount of players online before Scavengers are permitted. 30 players is a number I plucked out of thin air so it probably could do with some finer tuning.

This is just my opinion though, interested in seeing whether others agree.

- Ryker

The Reason Scav is there is to add something during downtime

Current Ranks                                       

• IE Captain
  • IRP Junior Dev
  • IRP Event Planner

Previous Ranks 

• Imperial Head Medical Officer
  • Pyke Syndicate Elder
  • T-RP Administrator
  • CE Colonel
  • Jedi Guardian/Consular

Archer summed it up quite well, Also if people were not able to go scav below 30 players then no-one would even play scavenger.. plus scav is a way to make money aswell, Banning that is a silly idea.

Spoiler

Previous OOC rank
Plat-VIP
Senior Event Planner

Previous IC rank
CT Drill Sergeant-Major
------------------------
CE Captain
------------------------
CG Vice-Commander
------------------------
Battalion  Colonel
------------------------

Jedi Scout

Scav is great, sure it may have its flaws when the player count is lower but there have been many times that its actually made it more fun. A small team of Republic VS Scavs.

Also easy fix, just don't get kidnapped!

-=Current Ranks=-

Kit Fisto, Detainment Droid, Reserve Medic

-=Past Ranks=-

Event Planner, 104th LCPL

spacer.png

Suggestions have been moved to discord, if you wish to continue this suggestion make sure to post it on there.

Past SWRP Ranks
CW Grand Admiral, CW Manager,
CW 501st Commander x2, CW ARC Commander,
CW RC OS Squad Leader F61, CW Jedi Fighter

IRP Grand Admiral, IRP Vice Manager