Bean's Staff Application

In-game name(s):Bean

Steam Name:iiTz6eanie

Steam ID: (https://steamidfinder.com/😞STEAM_0:1:235486900

Age when applying:17

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone: USA | EST

Can you speak and type English fluently: Yes

Current total game-time on the server (type !time): 1 month 2 days

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on CWRP:41st Medic Major | Jedi Occultist | Plat VIP

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak:

I have a microphone in working order | I speak usually but if I’m unable to speak I type

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since:

I joined the server in 2020. I left due to being in a very bad mental state so I can work on myself and I have recently rejoined in June of 2022

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, CWRP Discord and our forums:

Almost daily

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type !time then open warns menu, and drag the menu so chat is visible with the time):

https://imgur.com/iEEfBYo

State the role of staff on the server: 

A staff member on the server is meant to keep server issues to a minimum and to enforce the rules as much as possible. They are meant to assist the player base with any issues they might have whether it be helping out with training, whitelisting players to jobs, and punishing those who break the rules.

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them?

Yes I have read the rules over multiple times and I’m very familiar with them.

List of all previous server staff experience:

Server Manager - CK Servers 2021

Head of Staff - Hybrid Gaming IRP 2020

Head Admin - Nightfall IRP 2020

Admin - Burstfall Gaming CWRP 2021

Head of Staff - Infinity Networks US Military RP 2022

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?:

Yup, I’m fully aware of this.

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones:

I would ask that player for the name of the person that was killing the clones, if provided I would check logs to see if the person was lying or telling the truth. After checking logs if the player did kill clones then I would deal out the necessary punishment. If the player who made the report was lying, then I would punish them for lying to staff.

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function:

If there is not an NCO online I would probably TP to the cadet, help them change their name to the appropriate name. Then I would either tell them to say /advert I need a trainer or I would dm a battalion member and ask them to get an NCO+ to cadet area

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon:

Alright so this situation is very varying. What I mean by this is that depending on the player, being if they are either a minge or if they are there to RP and play the server. Now since it wouldn’t be considered ARDM if it was accidental since they were safetying their weapon I wouldn’t do anything and I would let the in-game players deal with it. However if it wasn’t accidental and was being done repeatedly then I would bring the CT to a isolated space and deal out the punishment for ARDM

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT:

If I was on my SOD job then I wouldn’t do anything however if I was on my Clone or Jedi job I would tell the CT to make sure to salute any 2nd LT+ as they were taught that in their cadet training

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitally stated within the server rules:

Failing to Roleplay is against server rules. There is no instance of FailRP that is not stated inside of the rules because FailRP is FailRP. If the person is trying to find a way around FailRP that would only result in a worse punishment. I would issue them a warn and return them.

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing:

If the player doesn’t agree then I would simply tell them to make a post in the forums and I would return them as I have already punished them.

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words):

The reason why I’m more deserving of staff is really my qualities and my experience. Since this is a large RP server the staff need to be unbiased, professional, know how to keep calm in all types of situations, and most of all know what they’re doing. Now with my previous experience of staffing RP servers I have developed all of these traits over time. I am not biased nor do I deal with friends differently than I do with strangers. I have a really chill temper and I know how to not lose my cool when being argued with or just the simple case of being yelled at. In my time of being staff on servers I’ve learned how to deal with mingy players over the times. I was never given the positions I stated right away. I grinded very hard for each of those positions from the bottom, and I would be willing to do that again here. I am also a very fun individual so I’m very easy to get along with. I have pretty decent playtime on the server as well so I have had my fair share of sits with staff to see how Werwolf gaming does staff sits. Now the main reason I deserve staff more than the other applicants is my availability. I am very flexible with my availability whether it being very early in the morning I’m on the server or very late at night. If I’m needed then I will be able to come online very shortly afterwards.

Edited by TheSecondComingofBean
Didn't state my IC ranks properly

+1

Bean is a nice guy and my interactions with him have been very pleasent. Also seems to have a lot of staff experience so that checks out quite well. Have had no issues IC or OOC with him.

Good luck! 

Current Ranks:

CT ####

Previous Ranks:

CWRP DS Commando F-80 "Scorch"

CWRP 501st ARC Colonel

CWRP 501st Temp EXO

CWRP 41st Temp ARC Major 

CWRP Jedi Operator 

TRP Arturo Huevos "The Huevos Family"

WW2RP Kompanie Caesar Gefreiter and Pionier

CWRP Event Planner

CWRP  Senior Mod

image.gif

+1

Every interaction I have had with bean has been great, I think he would be a good fit for the role

Best of luck! 
Cheese

Edited by Cheese1

Current Rank(s):

Rear Admiral

Previous Ranks:

Head of Battalion, 501st Executive Officer, Senior Medic, 74th Advanced Medical Officer, Doom's Unit Captain, Jedi Senior Consular
===============================================================================================

image.png.09d330c32cd12d09ca9a3c15bcf47010.png

+1

- Good written staff application

- Active in both clone and Jedi

- Has great dedication to the server and RP

- Lots of Staff experience. 

-Ex CWRP Ranks -

41st Marshal Commander 

Senior Administrator

Senior Medic

-Ex ICRP Ranks-

Head Medical Officer

ISF Master Sergeant 
Death Trooper
Hutt High Command
Pyke High Command
Rebel High Command
Fonollio High Command 

Disclaimer: Since there are extremely limited spots in staff with many many people applying I will be completely honest and judging/responding not only based off if I believe you will be a capable staff member but are you better suited to be a staff member compared to the other 40 people that applied, so don't take any of this to heart. Thanks : )

+1/Neutral

What everyone else has said positively is true and I agree with their sentiment, so no point in restating it.

You just recently hit SO/Major and for staff apps opening first time in 5 months I think that it would be more fit giving it to a player who at least is Colonel or has recently been (whatever Jedi equivalent is as well).  Now I do think that you would be an exceptional staff member and I would highly recommend applying in the future if you do not get it this time

currently au tistic

Previous Ranks:

501st ARC Colonel/Temp Exo

DS Squad Leader F73

CWRP Administrator

Denied

Current ranks

CWRP Vice Manager
Admiral 

Previous ranks

Jedi Aegis
501st Marshal Commander