Yes I can.

Current total game-time on the server (type !time):

1mo 3w 1d 20h 3min

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on CWRP:

Current IC Ranks: CE PFT Colonel, Jedi Sr Guardian

Past IC Ranks: CE Temp EXO, Jedi Illusionist

OOC Ranks: Platinum VIP

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak:

Yes I do, I mostly communicate through microphone.

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since:

I joined the 20/11/21 and I have take 3 breaks since, all of them LOA of about one week each because of irl stuff and exams.

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, CWRP Discord and our forums:

I'm always on the teamspeak, using the CWRP discord and I check the forums quite a lot.

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type !time then open warns menu, and drag the menu so chat is visible with the time):

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2838902285

State the role of staff on the server:

The staff role is to deal with player OOC issues while making sure everyone is having a good time and the server is running smoothly.

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them?

Yes, I have read them multiple times and I'm familiar with them.

List of all previous server staff experience:

I haven't been staff in any Gmod server, but I have been staff in other games like minecraft in which I got the rank of admin in 2 different minecraft servers for 2 months before I resigned from that positions and left the servers, also, I'm familiar with some commands in Gmod.

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?:

Yes I completely understand.

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones:

First, I will see if it's true by checking the logs in search of the acused giving damage to other clone players, also, I will check that by cloaking and then TP to the player to see if he is shooting clones at that moment and I will try to get some type of image evidence from the claimer. If I saw it was true then I will bring the acused player into a sit and ask him for a reason for that behaivour, if he had no reason then I will give him a punishment/warn.

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function:

I will notice a battalion that a cadet needed training and he should call an NCO+ to the cadet area for train him, if no battalion wasn't online I will notice the rank in charge of the base at that moment (for example, the Marshal Commander is in charge of the base, then I will notice him). In case none of this options can be used, I will TP the lowest rank from NCO onwards for train him making sure he wasn't in an RP activity or something important.

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon:

I will not intervene as it was an accidental action that doesn't deserve any type of OOC warn or punishment and I will let CG to give him a warn for not cause that type of accidents again.

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT:

I wouldn't mind too much but he should know he has to salute the ranks 2nd LT+.

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitally stated within the server rules:

I would tell him that, even if the instance it's not stated, for reading through the rules he could have an idea of what FailRP could be and he can have an idea what situations could be FailRP or not and I will tell him the action he did was still FailRP. If he had various verbal warnings of FailRP before that, then I would warn him.

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing:

First, I will explain to him that the word of staff is final and what he did is wrong so thats why he got punished. If he continued arguing then I will contact a superior member of staff for opinions of the situation, if he agree then I will tell the player that is arguing that he could complaint on the forums if he stills thinking that doesn't deserves the punishment.

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words):

I think I deserve this position for my activity, performance and dedication. As many players in my regiment and in other positions or regiments had see, I am pretty active when I don't have any in real life stuff to take care of, playing at least 5 hours a regular day and almost 7 hours a weekend (sometimes lasting from the morning until the dawn). Also, my performance in my regiment CE as in Jedi is really good, I helped most of the people in this 2 jobs as also outside of this jobs bringing fun and assisting many players in OOC and IC problems and stuff. As well, I have a hard dedication in obtaining goals and giving the best of me in this server for getting higher ranks and positions so the people and I can be proud. I am very kind, funny and hard-working person. I probably don't have any staff experience in this server or in other servers of Garry's Mod but the time I have been in this server makes me know how much of the Staff things goes and how to use the Staff job in a good way so the players can have fun.

As I said before, I am very kind and hard-working person, so I will use this qualities in the Staff job if I get it to make sure I make players experience much better and they get the fun and gameplay they deserve so they can continue playing on the server as much as possible. The time I would be in Staff I will try to be more sociable with other players and I will enjoy this position as much as I can, resolving all the problems the players have. Thank you for reading my app and I hope I could get accepted.

Current SWRP Ranks

[CE Lieutenant Commander] | [Jedi Initiate] | [201st Sergeant - Scout] | [Reserve Medic| [Event Planner]

Past SWRP Ranks

[CE T CMDR] | [CE VC] | [CE EXO] | [Jedi Legionnaire] | [Jedi Occultist/Illusionist] | [Jedi Shade| [Jedi Beast Tamer] | [SCT MSGT - Medic] [68th SFC - Scout] | [68th SGTM - Sr Medic] | [SCT 2nd LT - Medic]

Other Past Ranks

[Pz.Grenadier "GD" Unteroffizier - Panzerjäger - OberPionier - Funker]

+1
Ive know eduard for a while and hes always been so kind to me and hes a good guy and VERY active so i think he would be great for staff

Current Ranks
  Yoda - DS Commando F-91 CWRP Senior Event planner - CWRP Discord Staff Manager
Past Ranks
CT 2459 - CE PFT MEDIC COLONEL CG Detainment Droid - Battalion Sand - Battalion Colonel - GM LT Colonel 5x Regimental Medic Jedi Ace CWRP Senior Event Planner Jedi Watcher 501st Colonel Jedi Paladin - Jedi Phantom - Jedi Beast Tamer Jedi Lorekeeper CWRP Jedi Event planner - 501st Gamma ARC Colonel Obi Wan Kenobi Plo Koon - Mace Windu
Okkotsu.Yuuta_full.3233018.thumb.gif.d34416410611c3902d25d5d77fa6506a.gif

+1

Eduard is a very friendly guy and an active member of the community. Seems to be quite hard working and I'vd had no issues with him IC or OOC. 

Good luck!

Current Ranks:

CT ####

Previous Ranks:

CWRP DS Commando F-80 "Scorch"

CWRP 501st ARC Colonel

CWRP 501st Temp EXO

CWRP 41st Temp ARC Major 

CWRP Jedi Operator 

TRP Arturo Huevos "The Huevos Family"

WW2RP Kompanie Caesar Gefreiter and Pionier

CWRP Event Planner

CWRP  Senior Mod

image.gif

+1

Active
Trustworthy
Good Behaviour
Solid Application 

Current Ranks [CWRP]
Admiral | Reserve Medic
CWRP Super Administrator | Lead Mentor
Past Ranks
[CWRP]
CE Marshal Commander | 74th ST MD | CT TRP "4625" - CT PVT | CT DCPL
Jedi Sage | Jedi Warlock | Jedi Sentinel | Jedi Shadow Jedi Peacekeeper
 Event Planner Staff Mentor
[WW2 1943RP]
 Panzer-Abteilung "Großdeutschland" Gefreiter - Unteroffizere (13/02/21 - 25/03/21)
[IRP]
ST TRP "4625" | JT Corporal | IE BFT PFC501st PFC
 Rebel Alpha Group Major
giphy.gif

Disclaimer: Since there are extremely limited spots in staff with many many people applying I will be completely honest and judging/responding not only based off if I believe you will be a capable staff member but are you better suited to be a staff member compared to the other 40 people that applied, so don't take any of this to heart. Thanks : )

+1/Neutral

Yea what everyone else said about you is true and I agree completely

You are really young and haven't seen anything that puts you above any of the other applicants, also it is extremely hard to understand you half the time sorry, so if you do join staff you might have to just be a typer in most claims

Application was pretty good and you listed some good points about yourself

currently au tistic

Previous Ranks:

501st ARC Colonel/Temp Exo

DS Squad Leader F73

CWRP Administrator

+1 

You are an active and nice guy. You have written a good application. You also have shown a lot of capabilities on your Temp EXO periods. I do agree with list that your accent sometimes makes it a little more difficult to understand but since I first spoke to you, you have improved a lot since then and it is much easier to understand you now.

Good luck

Current Rank's:
CE Commander
CWRP Senior Administrator
Past Rank's:
CE Executive Officer
CWRP Administrator

Denied

Current ranks

CWRP Vice Manager
Admiral 

Previous ranks