In-game name(s):Papa Pk

Steam Name:Papa Pk

Steam ID: (https://steamidfinder.com/): STEAM_0:1:191408330

Age when applying: 16

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone: Uk GMT

Can you speak and type English fluently: Yes 

Current total game-time on the server (type !time): 16h 50m

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on CWRP: 41st PVT Papa Pk

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak: i have a perfectly working microphone 

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since: I used to join the server around 2 years ago but I've started to play it again and I'm not seeing myself not being active

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, CWRP Discord and our forums: pretty much everyday

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type !time then open warns menu, and drag the menu so chat is visible with the time)https://imgur.com/ihtu2   Vahttps://imgur.com/WRAiazF 

State the role of staff on the server: The responsibilities of staff is to deal with players that aren't following the rules and to deal with OOC issues. They also have to work with people who need help or are new to the server which will make it harder. They also put a lot of hard work and effort to keep the server running with good maintenance as they have to act professional at all times

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them? Yes I have mesmerized all the rules and I'm very familiar 

List of all previous server staff experience: N/A

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?:

Yes i fully understand and fully confident that there will be no problems that will lead to demotion 

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones: I would go on Logs to make sure that the player isn't wasting time, if its true I will bring the player to a isolated space and explain the rule that they have broken then I would give the player a valid appropriate warn and let the player know if they do it again it can result as a ban, and also tell him to read the rules before continuing to play on the sever

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function:

I would Tp to the cadet and ask a Battalion to notify NCO+ to train the cadet. If there isnt any NCO+ i would ask in OOC if someone is available to train if there isnt a reply then i will bring a NCO+ to the cadet and tell him to train the cadet and take the cadet through the steps and make sure the NCO+ trained the cadet by asking the cadet questions from the training that they should of received   

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon: i would bring them away so i don't disturb the debrief, if they make it clear that they didn't mean to shoot another player then i would tell them to make sure it doesn't happen again and leave them 

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT: I would do nothing since its an roleplay situation and not out of character 

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitally stated within the server rules:

I would make it clear to the player that even though it isnt stated in the server rules doesnt give them an opportunity to break the immersion Since its common sense and that it isnt realistic  

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing: I would let the player know if they disagree with the appropriate decision i made they can go to the server WG forums and make a complaint and sent them the link to the WG forums page and return them to their last location 

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words): I believe that i would be a better than other applicants because i get active in the morning late night also the times that there is low amount of staff to maintain the server as a friendly and fun place with no rule breakers i am very dedicated to keep the server running smooth and make it a place people can enjoy i also helped a few people with question on the server and explaining what each regiment has to offer 

I am very kind and joyful to players for them to have more fun and laughter in the sever I've always been a funny and social guy and i would enjoy my position as a staff member as I'm passionate to make sure everyone is okay and happy solving their problems As i have mentioned that i am a very joyful guy and wants to make this server a fun place as it already is.

I hope i get accepted as i want to make sure that players get the best experience / gameplay as i take care of rule breakers and me active if played need any help solving issues. Thanks for taking time out of your day to read my app i hope it was worth it!

Not even a days worth of playtime on the server. You were recently demoted from the 501st due to inactivity. I haven't seen you around before either. Try getting more playtime, become more active,  and perhaps try again on another date. 

Current Ranks:

CT ####

Previous Ranks:

CWRP DS Commando F-80 "Scorch"

CWRP 501st ARC Colonel

CWRP 501st Temp EXO

CWRP 41st Temp ARC Major 

CWRP Jedi Operator 

TRP Arturo Huevos "The Huevos Family"

WW2RP Kompanie Caesar Gefreiter and Pionier

CWRP Event Planner

CWRP  Senior Mod

image.gif

You have a low playtime, I would recommend you get at least 2 weeks of playtime before applying again. You are also a low rank and would say to get at least MJR+ before applying again. 

Application wise you have answered some questions well and some are questionable. You didn't meet the word requirement of 250+ words at the last section.

Good luck.

Current Rank's:
CE Commander
CWRP Senior Administrator
Past Rank's:
CE Executive Officer
CWRP Administrator

Not even going to bother writing a proper response, you seem like you really love the server so I suggest you keep playing and get that playtime up maybe hit SO and then apply for staff after being a solid member of the community for a while.

currently au tistic

Previous Ranks:

501st ARC Colonel/Temp Exo

DS Squad Leader F73

CWRP Administrator