Yes

Current total game-time on the server (type !time):  

1 Month 1 week 3 days  18 minutes

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on CWRP: 

Platinum VIP | 501st Executive Officer 

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak:

Yes i do and 90% of the time i speak.

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since: 

I joined on the 5/11/21 and i have taken a few breaks mainly to do with a IRL situation that i have been able to get past.

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, CWRP Discord and our forums: 

I use the teamspeak and discord almost every day and i check the forums regularly.

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link) :

https://imgur.com/8qD83AR (Won't let me get time in photo due to size of warn menu)

State the role of staff on the server: 

Staff have several roles on the server but the most important one is maintaining and making sure that all players follow the rules whilst also ensuring the players enjoy their time on the server. ( Other roles can include: Taking claims | Helping to set up simulations and trainings etc.)

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them?:  

Yes i understand and i am familiar with them but whenever there is something that is questionable i ask a high ranking staff member about it.

List of all previous server staff experience:

I don't have any previous but i am willing to learn and put full effort into it.

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?: Yes i understand. 

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones:

I would start by taking the player that reported it to a sit and ask him what happened while checking logs. When I see that he has killed someone I would teleport them to me and freeze them in case of them attempting to kill me and would ask them what happened. Afterwards I would explain to him what he did wrong and would give him a warning but if it was more serious such as a MRDM then I would make it a ban. 

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function:

I would first teleport to the cadet and inform him that I will get him a trainer, once I have done that I would go to a battalion and ask them to send a NCO+ to the cadet area, if no one stills show up to train the cadet I would pick a random NCO and tp them to me to train the cadet.

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon:

Due to it being mainly a in-character situation I would leave it to CG or Battalion but i would suggest that no actions should be taken due to it being an accident but if the person keeps shooting them I would take them away for a sit.

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT:

Once again it is more of an in-character situation so i wouldn't do anything other then reminding him of it but also tell him not to worry about it considering no one does it unless it's at debrief or in a training.

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitly stated within the server rules:

Depending on the situation i would tp them to me and let them tell me what the situation was, if it was something very minor then i would tell them what they had done wrong and if it will happen again then they'll be punished but if it was a more serious and they were using a loophole around a rule then i would straight up warn them for it and go to a higher ranking staff member about the loophole but i would tell the player regardless of the severity that they should use common sense.

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing:

I would first tell the player that the punishment stands and when they tell me they do not agree with it i would ask a higher ranking staff member to come to the sit and speak with them or if there is no higher ups on then they can make a post on the forums.

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words):

I believe that I deserve staff for many different reasons. Since late February or early march I have been committed on applying for staff and hopefully having a shot at it to put my full effort in to it like I did when going for Executive Officer. I also have a lot of skills and attributes that i can put forward from things i do IRL such a sports coaching where i need to keep people in check and aren't doing anything stupid whilst having fun. I can also have a laugh and get along with others and assist people as much as i can but when it comes to being serious i completely shut off the other side regardless of the person which can be shown throughout my time as EXO and i know it would be the same if i were to get staff.  I do also get along with many people and from what i have heard from others i have a friendly personality and easy to talk to.  Even though most people see my joking and messing around side when it comes to me being serious i am very patient and level headed person which can help to contribute with me being no-bias regardless of what rank or who they are but i do hope i am able to get staff to show myself and how dedicated and reliable i am with it and hopefully progress and help members enjoy time on the server and for the newcomers to return back and enjoy the community. But best of luck to the other applicants and thank you for taking time to read my application take care troops. x 

Dommo x 

Huge +1

Dommo is by far one of the best members of this community and day in and day out he does his best for his regiment and will even help out others regardless of who they are. He is a very down to earth guy and very easy to talk to. He holds a trusted rank of 501st EXO therefore I believe he can be trusted with ULX. He obviously can take a joke and gets along with mostly everyone he meets but can also put his foot down when needed with no bias involved. Also it may or may not be worth mentioning that he has wanted Staff for months and has been very patient to be able to get the chance to apply. IMO he would fit right in with the staff team and in regards to his lack of staff experience, that can be solved by mentoring.

Best of luck Dommo, I know how much this means to you. 

Edited by Vengeance
Grammatical errors

Current Ranks:

CT ####

Previous Ranks:

CWRP DS Commando F-80 "Scorch"

CWRP 501st ARC Colonel

CWRP 501st Temp EXO

CWRP 41st Temp ARC Major 

CWRP Jedi Operator 

TRP Arturo Huevos "The Huevos Family"

WW2RP Kompanie Caesar Gefreiter and Pionier

CWRP Event Planner

CWRP  Senior Mod

image.gif

+1

Dommo is a dedicated and great member of the community

Top guy

Best of luck! 
Cheese

Current Rank(s):

Rear Admiral

Previous Ranks:

Head of Battalion, 501st Executive Officer, Senior Medic, 74th Advanced Medical Officer, Doom's Unit Captain, Jedi Senior Consular
===============================================================================================

image.png.09d330c32cd12d09ca9a3c15bcf47010.png

+1 

Dommo can be trusted, he is a good guy, and i know this app means alot to him. He is friendly to most people on the server and gets along with anyone. He is also someone i can count on to punish people when i cant (within 501st). Dommo can take a joke and can deal with idiots very well. He is a good pick for staff.

Current Ranks

[CWRP] 

41st ARC 2nd LT | Administrator | Jedi Padawan | Detainment Droid 

Past Ranks

[CWRP]

501st Commander | 501st Sergeant | Jedi Operator | Jedi PadawanEvent Planner Clone Guard Private

Jedi Peacekeeper 501st Special Operations Colonel | Clone Force 99 Squad Leader H-07 

Detainment Droid | Reserve Medic | GM Fire Droid

Jedi Guardian Jedi Knight | CT 3166

[IRP]

Jump Trooper Private Scout Trooper Sargent | Sith Apprentice | ST 3166 | Shock Trooper Private

[IORP]

T-SEC Lance Corporal Fonollio

[T-RP]

Jump Trooper Lance Corporal | Hutt Clan Henchman

[ICRP]

Jump Trooper Lance Corporal | Pyke Henchman

[IRP]

Jump Trooper Jr Medic 2nd Lieutenant

Sheep.png

+1
Ive known for a long time dommo has always wanted staff and he will be good for the job hes friendly to talk to and does an amazing job as exo including Dealing with alot of questions wihich his current members have or other members of a differant reg have Hes also Scottish but seriously i belive he can live up to being a good staff member one day

Current Ranks
  Yoda - DS Commando F-91 CWRP Senior Event planner - CWRP Discord Staff Manager
Past Ranks
CT 2459 - CE PFT MEDIC COLONEL CG Detainment Droid - Battalion Sand - Battalion Colonel - GM LT Colonel 5x Regimental Medic Jedi Ace CWRP Senior Event Planner Jedi Watcher 501st Colonel Jedi Paladin - Jedi Phantom - Jedi Beast Tamer Jedi Lorekeeper CWRP Jedi Event planner - 501st Gamma ARC Colonel Obi Wan Kenobi Plo Koon - Mace Windu
Okkotsu.Yuuta_full.3233018.thumb.gif.d34416410611c3902d25d5d77fa6506a.gif

Disclaimer: Since there are extremely limited spots in staff with many many people applying I will be completely honest and judging/responding not only based off if I believe you will be a capable staff member but are you better suited to be a staff member compared to the other 40 people that applied, so don't take any of this to heart. Thanks : )

Neutral

What everyone has said about you is true and I completely agree that you have what it takes to be a more than competent staff member

Now Dommo I love you and it pains me to say this but 95% of the time I see you on the server you always in your angry scottish character telling people to fuck off or calling people fannys or mentioning how someone's mother is a slag. Well I do think it is funny and I'm not saying stop being who you are but If you are going to be a staff member I would recommend at least coming off as respectable and mature most of the time on the server, and save most of the angry scottish stuff for Teamspeak. I hope you don't take this the wrong way at all it's just that if you are staff you will be representing not only yourself but the entire staff team when you are interacting with people on the server. I know other staff members who feel the same way I do on this but most are too scared to say their real thoughts on the forums to you publicly so Id rather put it here than say it behind your back in another TS channel when you aren't there. ( which most of the server does with most things because they are all snakes ).

Really hope you don't take this the wrong way love you man ❤️

currently au tistic

Previous Ranks:

501st ARC Colonel/Temp Exo

DS Squad Leader F73

CWRP Administrator

Neutral 

I completely agree with list here. You are a very nice guy and you have reached the rank of EXO which shows you are capable of certain staff qualities but you usually are the low tempered Scottish guy which in staff could become a bit of a problem. In staff we have to deal with mingy CT’s that sometimes take a lot of effort to stay calm. I do believe that you can improve on that but I would like to see that you are capable of staying calm when someone annoys you.

Dont take this the wrong way man. You are a great guy with a fun personality. 

Good luck

Current Rank's:
CE Commander
CWRP Senior Administrator
Past Rank's:
CE Executive Officer
CWRP Administrator

+1 dommos been around for a while now has dealt with plenty of annoying situations while hes been in 501st and a few times hes helped me deal with CTs so definitely knows how to deal with them and can get them under control i think he's well trusted enough to make it into the staff team and a i think he'd be great at it

Current Ranks

CT Commander

Past Ranks

+1 Man is a legend on the scene would be a sufficient staff member following the rules as he has shown he is trusted with high ranks so for this i believe he would make an excellent staff member, as stated above with lists point i can understand this but when it comes to on job we take our job seriously 

Neutral

Dommo you are a great and funny guy who has become EXO wich shows dedication to the server. You are active and I have no issues with you both IC and OOC. 

Now Dommo in my eyes you are a guy with a short temper and I see you screaming and being mad many times and with that short temper I can't see you as a mature guy during an admin sit with a player who is arguing against you. I would like to see improvement from your side. 

- Goodluck

-Ex CWRP Ranks -

41st Marshal Commander 

Senior Administrator

Senior Medic

-Ex ICRP Ranks-

Head Medical Officer

ISF Master Sergeant 
Death Trooper
Hutt High Command
Pyke High Command
Rebel High Command