Steam Name:

AbootZ

Steam ID: (https://steamidfinder.com/):

STEAM_0:1:80505392

Age when applying:

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone:

Time zone: GMT +4

Can you speak and type English fluently:

Yes, I can type and speak English fluently.

Current total game-time on the server (type !time):

1mo 2w 1d 12h 4m.

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on CWRP:

IC: GM Captain / Jedi Initiate
OOC: Plat VIPz

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak:

Yes i do have a working mic, and i do always speak.

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since:

To be exact i joined Nov 21, 2017. I left in the beginning of 2019, and now i have been back since this March.

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, CWRP Discord and our forums:

I use Teamspeak when im on the server or when i need something, and i always use discord.
I don't really use the forums much other than reading rules since i have no other reason to.

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type !time then open warns menu, and drag the menu so chat is visible with the time):

https://imgur.com/a/OOR8Z6c

Warns are between 2018 - 2019

https://imgur.com/a/JiR6MV2
(Can't take a screenshot of both with the new warn hud)

State the role of staff on the server:

The role of staff is to enforce all the rules and make sure that everyone is following the rules. The staff also help players with big and small things, for example: Answering basic questions, setting up SIMS, helping stuck players. Also staff make sure everyone is having a good time on the server.

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them?

Yes, I am familiar with the rules, but i might not know some rules which is why im trying my best to know them all.

List of all previous server staff experience:

I was a Moderator on Reborn Gaming Jedi VS Sith server for a few months. I was a Senior Moderator on Elitelupus DarkRP server for a long time, but i became staff there 3 times because the first time i quit staff, second time i quit gmod, and the third time i gave the server a second chance.

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?:

Yes i do.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones:

First i would listen to the one that made the report and see what he has to say, then i would teleport to the one "RDMing" and ask for his side. I would check logs to see if he was actually RDMing other clones and if he is then i would warn or ban him according to the circumstances, if it was MRDM then i would ban and if it is RDM then just a warn.

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function:

I will tell him that i would get him a trainer, first i will ask Battalion to order a NCO+ to train the cadet. If there is no Battalion on the server, then i would ask in OOC if any NCO+ want to train the cadet, if none respond then i would bring NCO's one by one until i find one free NCO.

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon:

If it was an accident then it would be CG's job and not staff. If it starts to esclate into AMRDM then i would get involved.

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT:

Well staff can't do anything about that because that is a in character situation, so i would just tell him to salute 2nd LT+.

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitally stated within the server rules:

I would warn him because using common sense is a rule and if something is obviously FailRP without it being in the rules then the player should use common sense.

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing:

First i would tell them the reason i warned them and if they still believe im in the wrong then i would tell they could go to Forums and make an appeal.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words):

The reason im the best choice for the staff team, is because i have lots of experience with being staff, and lots of experience with gmod due to the fact that i have 7,600+ hours on gmod. With the hours i have spent on gmod i have learnt a lot from many people and have experienced what it's like the be staff on a server with lots of players. Since i was staff on Elitelupus DarkRP server i had to deal with hundreds of people a week because the server was very popular, each sit i had i learnt a new thing and all the experience and knowledge i got from that server i could use in this server and assist the staff team. I admit that I haven't been staff for a long time and i took a big break from gmod, but that break taught me many social skills that i could use as a staff member, i learned to be more harash and not to take things lightly, and how to stop people from breaking rules without making them hate the server.
Having a different timezone than any other staff makes me active during the morning where most other staff are sleeping or at work, which is why i could help a lot during the morning.
I would like to mention that i had lots of experience on this server 3 years ago, might be long but i was a Hierarchy in 3 regiments (CG EXO, ARC VC, WP VC), while being Hierarchy membber i learned how to deal with many people which would help me deal with many rule breakers at once without hesitation.
I can't lie i have been in many tough situations as staff, and every time that i have been i never hesitated to ask for assistance from other staff, because are duty as staff is to not be the best staff member, but to help the players on as fast as possible and as efficient as we can.
I just want to say that if i do get the position then i would try my best to be on and assist the members in the server and all other platforms.

spacer.png

Disclaimer: Since there are extremely limited spots in staff with many many people applying I will be completely honest and judging/responding not only based off if I believe you will be a capable staff member but are you better suited to be a staff member compared to the other 40 people that applied, so don't take any of this to heart. Thanks : )

Normally I would give you a neutral as the application isn't bad and you do have former experience, however many other people have good applications who have consistently been playing the server for a long time recently, which you have failed to do.

Maybe when apps open again you can have a really good shot if you are consistent with your play

currently au tistic

Previous Ranks:

501st ARC Colonel/Temp Exo

DS Squad Leader F73

CWRP Administrator

Neutral

I don't know you very well but with their being over 30+ applicants there really isn't anything that sticks out to me from other apps other than you have 7600+ hours. Thats impressive. However, I don't really know you that well so I can't formulate an opinion on your character. I've had no issues IC or OOC with you.

Good luck! 

Edited by Vengeance
Added color.

Current Ranks:

CT ####

Previous Ranks:

CWRP DS Commando F-80 "Scorch"

CWRP 501st ARC Colonel

CWRP 501st Temp EXO

CWRP 41st Temp ARC Major 

CWRP Jedi Operator 

TRP Arturo Huevos "The Huevos Family"

WW2RP Kompanie Caesar Gefreiter and Pionier

CWRP Event Planner

CWRP  Senior Mod

image.gif

Neutral

Abootz has been on the server for a long while and was a great SO in 41st, but compared with other applicants you are not the greatest. There is a lot of other applicants who I feel personaly will be a better fit in staff. 

- Goodluck

-Ex CWRP Ranks -

41st Marshal Commander 

Senior Administrator

Senior Medic

-Ex ICRP Ranks-

Head Medical Officer

ISF Master Sergeant 
Death Trooper
Hutt High Command
Pyke High Command
Rebel High Command