レンコ

Banned for reconnecting.

My In-Game name:501st PFC Fench:

STEAMID:STEAM_0:0:508184091

Steam Name:Renci

What is the reason for your ban:LTAP

How long were you banned for:2 Day

Name of the staff member who banned you:Disconnect: Banned for 2 days: LTARP | -Krowly.

Why do I believe that I should be unbanned:So  how it happen? , well i was jailed for 15 min as scavanger  while having like 15 fps and  200-300 ping i  reconected on server , 

Evidence:Theres no evidenve but right away after i made some  secs in the jail i typed retry in console 

also as i know there is a log where i left and connect. thats the evidence right?

i feel it unfair to have an instant ban for reconnectin, but as i said earlie i was unaware of it . i even called admin  and he dint warn me about  the ltap thing 

If you cant handle the reality to serious, then dont expect  to grow up.

-Military Police

I mean you did leave to avoid roleplay punishment... (Being arrested). 15 FPS is pretty bad but it isn't unbearable to the point of you having to leave. -1

ltarp.png

Past SWRP Ranks
CW Grand Admiral, CW Manager,
CW 501st Commander x2, CW ARC Commander,
CW RC OS Squad Leader F61, CW Jedi Fighter

IRP Grand Admiral, IRP Vice Manager

Im fully aware  of it , but as i said i had to reconnect due to my   low fps and ping,

as a player i have like 600 hours in gmod and im always honest   my porpuse was not to leave  then reconnection again to avoid the roleplay punishment 

all im asking  a reduce time of ban because it was unfair, and if you could see my logs  i was connected right away  which took about 4 min i guess the connection  or so 

-Military Police

I had a sit with you not even 5 minutes before you disconnected. You didn't seem happy about your arrest in the first place and right as I leave, you disconnect. You even tried to switch your job while detained. You could have even told me while I was with you that you want to reconnect. Also, why do you need FPS / Ping while in jail? Why wouldn't you just reconnect afterwards? This seems to me like a cheap excuse or just a blatant lie.

spacer.png

Edited by Krowlʏ
grammar

Screenshot_36_440x240.png.72ca0d3144059da0d04a5c4e6ccc0107.png

10 minutes ago, Krowlʏ said:

I had a sit with you not even 5 minutes before you disconnected. You didn't seem happy about your arrest in the first place and right as I leave, you disconnect. You even tried to switch your job while detained. You could have even told me while I was with you that you want to reconnect. Also, why do you need FPS / Ping while in jail? Why wouldn't you just reconnect afterwards? This seems to me like a cheap excuse or just a blatant lie.

spacer.png

this is not about that but playing gmod on laptop is  way to heavy  for it, and whenever i play for way to long my laptop would overhead and causing  my game to lag as well. even tho  all i want a reduce time of ban, i  apologies after all for what i dit . and yes i was not happy about the jail beacause as i would remember 6 month ago , every scavanger would just get terminated detained. but they sems to have changed it thats why.

you can   see the reconnectin log to  right? after i leaved. my dissconnect dint last even a min or sec. but the waiting time of the loading dit 

-Military Police

Krowly provided all the evidence needed, you were clearly upset that you had to spend that 15 minutes in brig and maybe just left out of anger? Everyone lags on GMOD and also has bad ping but at the end of the day you were in cuffs and you left as soon as you were arrested. Also attempted to change to CT. Just take the ban as something to learn from and don't do it in the future.

21 minutes ago, Renco said:

you can   see the reconnectin log to  right? after i leaved. my dissconnect dint last even a min or sec. but the waiting time of the loading dit 

That doesn't justify you leaving in the first place, it just shows to me that you wanted to play without waiting in the brig for 15 minutes.

Screenshot_36_440x240.png.72ca0d3144059da0d04a5c4e6ccc0107.png

i know, but right now im desperatly to play on the server i dont really mind to serve the punishment

because im responsible for what i do , and act on server ,and this does not mean  im a donator guy  and then ask for  unban because i dit X

All im asking a reduce time atleast its hard for some of you to beliveme  my porpuse  was to roleplay on server as  scavaner but due to it yeah i got a bit  anger i would  admin  , i was on a restricted area as  scavanger then  thought i would pass a cg since  he  was afk , but no he wasnt  and as you can see in the logs i told him  why shoulnd scavangers be terminated, etc..

sorry im just desperated, and i have depression problem, i would not really lie tho  or find this as a excuse anyways Its up to the admins if i should get unbanned or a reduce time of the ban,  and again sorry for what i dit and even tho it was a fast reaction.

i do know the punishment are heavy,  and they tend to teach you not to repeat them . 

But anyways... thanks for taking  your time and reading my application and sorry  again for any cause i dit . 

Edited by Renco

-Military Police

Your own fault you reconnected during an arrest. You should've waited for the arrest to end and then reconnect. Tbh SMT won't reply in 2 days so it's better to just wait the 2 days out.

GM LCPL 03.03.24 - 

Previous Ranks

GM Colonel 13.09.19 – 19.03.20 DU Colonel 19.03.20 - 07.05.20 CG LCPL 18.07.20 - 25.07.20

Jedi Blade Warrior 08.03.20 - 26.08.20 Deathrun Senior Admin 24.04.20 - 05.03.21

DarkRP Senior Mod 02.04.21 - 12.04.21

36 minutes ago, BattleCat said:

Your own fault you reconnected during an arrest. You should've waited for the arrest to end and then reconnect. Tbh SMT won't reply in 2 days so it's better to just wait the 2 days out.

as i said before, i dint  know this could lead to ban, and btw what happened to the forum ? 

-Military Police

I was the one who arrested you, you gave no notice to me or Krowly that you were having problems with your game. 

Low FPS when your sitting in a cell doing nothing is also not a good enough excuse to disconnect 

Kind Regards,

Staff Manager Haze xx

14 minutes ago, Haze said:

I was the one who arrested you, you gave no notice to me or Krowly that you were having problems with your game. 

Low FPS when your sitting in a cell doing nothing is also not a good enough excuse to disconnect 

its true i dint notice you. and no its wasnt the cell causing the lag , but however i dint knew leaving  would cause a ban or at least he  should  had tell me , as part of staff team,

as staff they  should inform >aware even if he/she the  person does not know the rules anyways... im not here to teach .

and tho im keep  repeatin,   and truly admitin and i had no  itend to avoid the jail time , but my mistake that  i wasnt aware and dint nofity the admin yet they should had wait at least 1 min for me ? right  ?

Edited by Renco
Mistaken

-Military Police

You admitted yourself you left, no matter what you were doing. You left and probably wouldn't of mentioned you were in jail if you left and joined back if they didn't reliaze. If it was so bad you could of got a admin to sort it out.

Edited by Bansheey
Spoiler

Current Ranks:

[NRP] Kompanie "Caesar" Leutnant

[NRP] Gaustabsamt STV. Hauptamtsleiter 

[NRP] Moderator + Deputy Discord Staff Manager

[NRPWehrmacht Generalstab Hauptmann ( Chef d. Heeresverwaltung )

[IRL] Grass Toucher

Spoiler

old ranks;

who cares

cadet

e8b3034b03092bc38a6febea4d593f08ba22384dr1-476-267_hq.gif.6b361e1169b8aacdf230f6380675026e.gif

19 hours ago, Haze said:

Haze explains it perfectly.

a

I do not understand why people who are so obviously deserving of punishment bother doing an unban request.

Edited by Joe Hamilton

Current Ranks: None

Former Ranks:                                                   Started Playing WG SCP-RP in 2016                                                 

COTBG Deacon [2017] | Head Researcher  [2017 - ???] [SCP-RP] (Major changes to the job annulled my WL)

212th EXO [2018] | 212th Vice Commander [2020] | 212th SO + 74th Member + CE Member [2021] |

212th SO [2022] | Battalion Officer [2022] | 212th SO [2023] | 41st Captain [2024]

From expirence of using a laptop on GMOD (one without a GPU) I can confirm FPS does start to drop after a while but reconecting doesnt help this. 
You would have to leave the laptop off for a good couple of minutes for it to properly cool down.