unBan Appeal Papa Pk

My In-Game name: Papa Pk

STEAMID: (http://steamidfinder.com) 
STEAM_0:1:8833815

Steam Name: Papa Pk

What is the reason for your ban: Prop kill and LTAP but also Alt

How long were you banned for: Perma for Alt

Name of the staff member who banned you: Propkill was wanted alt idk

Why do I believe that I should be unbanned: Im gonna tell you what happened, I got banned for 5 days because propkill instead of arguing i decided to wait so i downloaded gta then i start playing it the next day then i got told by Tasker that i got Perma banned and i thought he was joking at first thats when i first loaded on gmod today and it said 4 days then i asked zab if i am perma banned he said it says that the other account it perma banned and my account is still 4 days then i got key telling me both accounts are perma banned which im very upset about because why would i waste my time making a new account to load into the server just to start for beginning when im already LT in 41st also my pc is basically brand new because it lit on fire so i had to get new parts including storage and stuff so it was brand new from there and i had only 2 accounts which the other 1 was bought of g2g to i can get rust for cheaper but i forgot the logging.

I want to be unbanned because i genuinely only played starwars on this pc besides that i only made or listened to music, i was very dedicated to play on the 41st regiment because i had fun with the people in the regiment and had fun sniping droids also im very upset because i bought lifetime vip very recently so basically i lost my money without reaching the potential i wanted with vip 

I would never do this nor do anything that would get me seriously introuble i dont want to cause trouble i just want to make jokes make people laugh and make friends around the world ive learnt my lesson in the past when i was 8 i used to make alot of accounts because i would love to annoy staff and people but now ive matured since i am now 15 turning 16 in 4 months and i wouldnt waste my time making new accounts to join the server i got a minor punishment I just take the punishment and wait till its all fine and i can avoid the mistake i did 

I would just love to be unbanned because i really enjoyed the community of the server and had alot of fun i loved helping people even in cadet training people would forget or need help with remembering or controlling a cadet that wouldnt listen or answer questions for people who were confused about something 

So please could you unban me I would never do this kinda thing and waste my time to make an alt knowing it will result to a perma ban because ive learnt my lesson and i took it deeply 

Evidence: I dont really have evidence since i was on a complete different game there are screenshots of me on gta when i was getting told i was perma banned for alt which are somewhere on the 41st channel

Thanks for taking time out of your day to read this forum 

Love from Papa Pk

Papa Pk, the SteamID that you provided leads to a guy name m!st who claims his ID gets spoofed. The SteamID you did your tryout under leads to your account (STEAM_0:1:191408330) and the SteamID that got you perma banned was created yesterday.

It also doesn't make much sense that the account that got both accounts banned was created on the same day as the original ban, which would be some coincidence. Something seems a little fishy, is there anything else you have to prove the account is not you?

Current Ranks [CWRP]
Admiral | Reserve Medic
CWRP Super Administrator | Lead Mentor
Past Ranks
[CWRP]
CE Marshal Commander | 74th ST MD | CT TRP "4625" - CT PVT | CT DCPL
Jedi Sage | Jedi Warlock | Jedi Sentinel | Jedi Shadow Jedi Peacekeeper
 Event Planner Staff Mentor
[WW2 1943RP]
 Panzer-Abteilung "Großdeutschland" Gefreiter - Unteroffizere (13/02/21 - 25/03/21)
[IRP]
ST TRP "4625" | JT Corporal | IE BFT PFC501st PFC
 Rebel Alpha Group Major
giphy.gif

As i said ive learnt my lesson i wouldnt waste my time making a brand new account for a ban thats only 5 days like i can do whatever for 5 days its not like i dont have friends i can meet and whatever but literally i got off and ft my girl then went bed then the next day i wake up and started playing gta because i havent played wit in a while and then i get messages saying im perma banned from 41st members so idk what other evidence i can provide besides going sleep then waking up to play gta i dont have some camera in my room or whatever.

But besides all that all i do on my pc is literally play this server or listen music or watch movies i really enjoy this server and ive never wished upon myself or anyone to be banned i just want people to appreciate playing the game and talking to people and have humor .

Thats all from me i dont really have much to say besides me wanting to play the server alot and everytime im free because it puts me off alot of things and thoughts be able to talk to people and have fun. 

There is screenshots of me on gta at the time i got told i got perma banned on 41st channel as its mentioned on the first post

Edited by Papa PK
Added a few things

You keep providing an alibi to say it wasn’t possible but you haven’t explained why you provided the wrong steam ID somehow. Not sure if the steam ID you put was the perma banned account but you really need to figure out.

Shepherd mentioned about how the account that got your accounts banned was created on the same day as your original ban for LTAP which just looks like you’ve made the alternate account to bypass the ban.

You said to me on teamspeak that it wouldn’t be worth starting a fresh account and being a cadet again only for your main account to be unbanned within 5 days which I can see where you are coming from. However, you also said that you really enjoy the server and it’s the only thing you play on your PC? 

From my point of view It looks like you have made an alternate account to bypass the ban. Recently and In the past you haven’t exactly displayed yourself as the most mature person so thinking you can get away with this wouldn’t surprise me. I hope for your sake that what I said isn’t true.

Yeah i understand that it looks bad and seems that im making an alibi but i would wait 5 days because it isnt that long the Prop kill Ltap is something not intentional i was just placing props down i was making an office outside medbay as a joke and near sim and then i killed someone not knowing at the time but since it was late i came off because i got tired so i ft my girl to make sure shes alr and i went sleep 

the steam id i provided is from the the website i put my url of my account and it gives me my steamid i just checked and it isnt the right steamid it some example but this is my steamid STEAM_0:1:191408330 Im not used to the finder thingy cuh i never need steamids 

I dont know how make my explanation better  i can only explain how i got the Ltap ban which i fully understand and its my mistake ill take the punishment ive learnt my lesson i shouldnt be spawning props and Ill never do it again 

Im very bad at explaining things but if you need understanding just ask questions or anything im free to answer them 

I just hope i get unbanned i understand that i said that its the only server i play on pc so me being banned will make it seem that im gonna make an alt account i fully understand that but i dont really get the point because your start of with nothing and u need to get trained and i would know that i would get banned for trying to walk over a ban because ive dont it before and i learnt my lesson and why would i waste my time making an alt causing me to lose my Account which i have bought lifetime vip which i bought very recently 

im Sorry if im wasting time but this is my explanation and its true but i know that you will have to take time to think because you dont understand my perspective you just have to go base on when the account was made and what i say if it links up but thank you for reading sorry if im causing irritation with my explaining 

Peace and love PK

12 hours ago, Shepherd said:

Papa Pk, the SteamID that you provided leads to a guy name m!st who claims his ID gets spoofed. The SteamID you did your tryout under leads to your account (STEAM_0:1:191408330) and the SteamID that got you perma banned was created yesterday.

It also doesn't make much sense that the account that got both accounts banned was created on the same day as the original ban, which would be some coincidence. Something seems a little fishy, is there anything else you have to prove the account is not you?

Idk what else to provide that it wasnt me. its very hard to explain better to what ive already replied with because i was literally only on gta on the same day i got told i got perma banned for alt so i dont what evidence i can provide to get my point stronger

The system that auto-bans the alt account and the main account doesn't make mistakes. Buying accounts off of a 3rd party makes me question the legitimacy of your statements because you could of very easily bought or made another one to bypass the ban. If you're that serious about being unbanned I suggest giving it some time and reapply in the future. 

Edited by Vengeance
Spelling error

Current Ranks:

CT ####

Previous Ranks:

CWRP DS Commando F-80 "Scorch"

CWRP 501st ARC Colonel

CWRP 501st Temp EXO

CWRP 41st Temp ARC Major 

CWRP Jedi Operator 

TRP Arturo Huevos "The Huevos Family"

WW2RP Kompanie Caesar Gefreiter and Pionier

CWRP Event Planner

CWRP  Senior Mod

image.gif

(I will only be speaking about the LTARP ban seeing I was the one who banned you for that)

Alright so, after seeing some comments in 41st chat about your ban being "unfair", for such a small thing as Prop Kill and other people not being banned by it, well the ban wasnt because of the Prop Kill. Lets talk about the prop kill first, I was running around rishi and I found 3/4 501st at SIM room entrance and I decided to stop by and say Hi, a few seconds after I arrive I see a pole coming from the sky directly above a Trooper which immediatly killed him (I went to check logs and saw that YOU spawned it, that is why you got warned for Prop Kill), moving on from the Prop Kill, seconds after the Trooper died you imediatly told us that u were going off and disappeared, and so I did what I am supposed to do and banned you for LTARP = Leaving to avoid Roleplay (<- Golden Rule), so your ban wasnt because of a mere Prop kill but yes for LTARP. In my eyes the 5 days are completely justified

7 minutes ago, Wanted said:

(I will only be speaking about the LTARP ban seeing I was the one who banned you for that)

Alright so, after seeing some comments in 41st chat about your ban being "unfair", for such a small thing as Prop Kill and other people not being banned by it, well the ban wasnt because of the Prop Kill. Lets talk about the prop kill first, I was running around rishi and I found 3/4 501st at SIM room entrance and I decided to stop by and say Hi, a few seconds after I arrive I see a pole coming from the sky directly above a Trooper which immediatly killed him (I went to check logs and saw that YOU spawned it, that is why you got warned for Prop Kill), moving on from the Prop Kill, seconds after the Trooper died you imediatly told us that u were going off and disappeared, and so I did what I am supposed to do and banned you for LTARP = Leaving to avoid Roleplay (<- Golden Rule), so your ban wasnt because of a mere Prop kill but yes for LTARP. In my eyes the 5 days are completely justified

Ye i fully understand that thats why i took the punishment i didnt really want to argue with it because there is no point 

The first ban is completely justified and I trust Wanted that you were banned correctly due to your stupid actions. The Bypass ban seems legit aswell, and thats due to the fact that it registers IP addresses on bans and not on an account by account basis. This means either you have used a second account to connect to the server with the same IP, or the server has made a mistake which I highly doubt.

It should be stated that if anyone in your household tried to join the server, you would get the same thing happen, (we had this issue with Nesta and Evil a year or so ago), so maybe you have a brother who tried to join, but I highly doubt it. Aswell as this Shepherd's look into the account itself seems realistic mostly because the account was made on the same day as the first ban.

All I will say is Good Luck because you are trying to argue that the server is wrong or someone has used your IP address which is another issue entirely

-Connor/Breatoking

I was one of the 501st at the sim room so i saw the prop kill on a 501st LCPL and you then leave. Your original ban was completely justified.

The perma ban was obviously for an alt account which you claim is not yours, however, considering the account was made so close to the ban it is awfully coincidental. You buying alt accounts for things such as rust leads me to believe you would be happy enough to buy one to try and bypass the ban. 

If you really want to be unbanned, as vengeance said, wait a few months and re-appeal as right now your ban is very recent.

Current Ranks

[CWRP] 

41st ARC 2nd LT | Administrator | Jedi Padawan | Detainment Droid 

Past Ranks

[CWRP]

501st Commander | 501st Sergeant | Jedi Operator | Jedi PadawanEvent Planner Clone Guard Private

Jedi Peacekeeper 501st Special Operations Colonel | Clone Force 99 Squad Leader H-07 

Detainment Droid | Reserve Medic | GM Fire Droid

Jedi Guardian Jedi Knight | CT 3166

[IRP]

Jump Trooper Private Scout Trooper Sargent | Sith Apprentice | ST 3166 | Shock Trooper Private

[IORP]

T-SEC Lance Corporal Fonollio

[T-RP]

Jump Trooper Lance Corporal | Hutt Clan Henchman

[ICRP]

Jump Trooper Lance Corporal | Pyke Henchman

[IRP]

Jump Trooper Jr Medic 2nd Lieutenant

Sheep.png

Denied

Current ranks

CWRP Vice Manager