Guest Mark

Mark's Staff App

Guest Mark

Name: Mark

What country are you from?: United States

How well do you speak and understand English?: Yes.

SteamID:

In-Game name(s): Mark

Play Time. Must be atleast 3 days. No exceptions(SCP-RP): 4 days.

Are you a VIP/GoldVIP?: No sir. I plan on donating soon though!

Do you have a microphone?: Not on Tuesdays or one day between Saturday or Sunday..

Do you have TeamSpeak ( Required )?: Yes, I do, in fact, have TeamSpeak 3.

Why should we pick you? (250 word minimum): You should pick me because I am very good at maintaining the rules, and have many years of staffing experience. I am also quite pristine at moderating large roleplay scenarios. I am a very enjoyable, smart, and reasonable man, and the children love me! I am far superior to any other candidate at the moment in my eyes because I believe in myself and my capabilities on this staff team of Werewolf gaming.

How long will you be able to play per day?: 19 hours.

Any past experience as staff?: 8 years of staffing.

Any previous warns/bans? If so why? (maximum of 15 warns, exceptions can be made.): No, I am a good boy.

Do you know the basic ULX commands Yes/No: Indeed I do.

Do you know what SCP-RP is about? (not just job descriptions): I do know what SCP-RP is about, some could even say to an extra-terrestrial level.

Do you understand the rules of SCP-RP(1 word is not an answer).: I am very well versed in the rules of Werewolf Gaming SCP-RP, and I plan to uphold them with upmost certainty.

spacer.png

Guest Mark
2 minutes ago, Guest Mark said:

SteamID:

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:145931144

It removed itself randomly 😞

Guest Mathews

+1 Amazing guy and a pleasure to be gangsta with.

Guest Mark
3 minutes ago, Guest Mark said:

SteamID:

Sorry it cut out randomly!! 😞😮

Guest Mathews

It removed itself randomly 😞

OMG wtf

Guest Mark

Oops I posted twice by mistake, I am terribly sorry!! Please don't deny this because of my mistake I am unable to rectify this. 😮

Oops I posted twice by mistake, I am terribly sorry!! Please don't deny this because of my mistake I am unable to rectify this. 😮

NP dode here at Atlas Uprising we don't take this stuff that seriously 🙂

Just now, Mark said:

@Mr Man I don't know who you are, but please stop. You are ruining my staff application and I am quite prepared to quarrel.

@MarkWow. That was a bit extreme, Personally, I don't think you should be staff anymore I was gonna plus support this but, That was abit disrespectful.

20 minutes ago, Guest Mark said:

Why should we pick you? (250 word minimum): You should pick me because I am very good at maintaining the rules, and have many years of staffing experience. I am also quite pristine at moderating large roleplay scenarios. I am a very enjoyable, smart, and reasonable man, and the children love me! I am far superior to any other candidate at the moment in my eyes because I believe in myself and my capabilities on this staff team of Werewolf gaming.

I'M SO SORRY THIS ISN'T 250 WORDS IT MUST HAVE CUT OUT LIKE THE STEAMID!!! PLEASE DON'T DENY THIS I AM FIXING IT!!!

Just now, Mr Man said:

@MarkWow. That was a bit extreme, Personally, I don't think you should be staff anymore I was gonna plus support this but, That was abit disrespectful.

I said please, and by quarrel I meant a civil discussion. I hope this can be rectified and I apologies for my traditional English vocabulary.

i like you                                                                                                                                                                         

+1

Name: 

What country are you from?: 

SteamID:

In-Game name(s): 

Play Time. Must be atleast 3 days. No exceptions(SCP-RP)

Are you a VIP/GoldVIP?: 
vvvvvvvvvv
Do you have a microphone?: 

Do you have TeamSpeak ( Required )?: .

Why should we pick you? (250 word minimum): 

How long will you be able to play per day?: 

Any past experience as staff?: 

Any previous warns/bans? If so why? (maximum of 15 warns, exceptions can be made.): 

Do you know the basic ULX commands

Do you know what SCP-RP is about? (not just job descriptions): 

Do you understand the rules of SCP-RP(1 word is not an answer).:

Edited by Mr Man
22 minutes ago, Guest Mark said:

Why should we pick you? (250 word minimum): You should pick me because I am very good at maintaining the rules, and have many years of staffing experience. I am also quite pristine at moderating large roleplay scenarios. I am a very enjoyable, smart, and reasonable man, and the children love me! I am far superior to any other candidate at the moment in my eyes because I believe in myself and my capabilities on this staff team of Werewolf gaming. I am very good at working with my peers, and any member of this community for that matter, and I plan to be the most active staff member there is. The other SCP-RP communities will quiver in their boots with absolute fear when they find out Mark is working for the Werewolf staff team as of June, 2020. I am a very loyal member of the community, and have read the MOTD over six times in total, and am extremely familiar with the rules (however I do refresh myself on the rules every time I join the server), and I am almost certain I have memorized the ample punishments for if someone were to break any set server rule. I am also very competent, outgoing, polite, and communicative with everyone around me. It has been a lifelong dream of mine ever since childhood for me to be on the staff team for Werewolf Gaming Garry's Mod SCP-RP, and I think I am truly ready today. I finally hope I can rest in peace knowing I met my ultimate goal!

Name: Mark

What country are you from?: United States

SteamID:

In-Game name(s): 

Play Time. Must be atleast 3 days. No exceptions(SCP-RP)

Are you a VIP/GoldVIP?: 
Do you have a microphone?: 

Do you have TeamSpeak ( Required )?: .

Why should we pick you? (250 word minimum): 

How long will you be able to play per day?: 

Any past experience as staff?: 

Any previous warns/bans? If so why? (maximum of 15 warns, exceptions can be made.): 

Do you know the basic ULX commands

Do you know what SCP-RP is about? (not just job descriptions): 

Do you understand the rules of SCP-RP(1 word is not an answer).: