Guest Mark

Mark's Staff App

3 minutes ago, Mr Man said:

OMG I FORGOT TO PUT WORDS OMG OMG 

3 minutes ago, Mr Man said:

After a long hard consideration I have decided to run for staff.  

Please post this in the correct section, sir.

2 minutes ago, Nathan Kennedy said:

-1 no wtf is going on here like really wtf your app is so under detailed its painful. i hope this is a joke

why will this be a joke?

4 minutes ago, Nathan Kennedy said:

-1 no wtf is going on here like really wtf your app is so under detailed its painful. i hope this is a joke

May you please provide an example? I have done everything correctly to my knowledge. I made the mistake of making this with a guest account, therefore I can only rectify my mistakes in the comments of the application. I do find your reply quite rude, however I will display restraint; something that would be valued on a staffing team.

Edited by Mark
3 minutes ago, Nathan Kennedy said:

wtf srsly I don't see you applying for staff, this is a big decision.

Just now, Mark said:

May you please provide an example? I have done anything correctly to my knowledge. I made the mistake of making this with a guest account, therefore I can only rectify my mistakes in the comments of the application. I do find your reply quite rude, however I will display restraint; something that would be valued on a staffing team.

usually you make sure its good before you post it not change it in the comments after.

I am here to launder money

Just now, Nathan Kennedy said:

usually you make sure its good before you post it not change it in the comments after.

Usually, my post doesn't have parts randomly cut out. You would know this if you took the time to read through the thread.

3 minutes ago, Mark said:

Usually, my post doesn't have parts randomly cut out. You would know this if you took the time to read through the thread.

Tru doe, I really like this person.

4 minutes ago, Mark said:

May you please provide an example? I have done everything correctly to my knowledge. I made the mistake of making this with a guest account, therefore I can only rectify my mistakes in the comments of the application. I do find your reply quite rude, however I will display restraint; something that would be valued on a staffing team.

@Nathan Kennedy I also hope you would care to find value in an apology, as I would like to excuse myself for coming off as somewhat intimidating in any way, as I am quite fed up by the useless comments, replies, and trolls on my application. I meant no personal offense.

2 minutes ago, Mark said:

@Nathan Kennedy I also hope you would care to find value in an apology, as I would like to excuse myself for coming off as somewhat intimidating in any way, as I am quite fed up by the useless comments, replies, and trolls on my application. I meant no personal offense.

download.jpg.6544f1ff4613fac43ce26c8626785866.jpg

- Whole app presents it self as a joke

- Unknown

- Low playtime

- RP name is breaking one of the rules

This whole thing acts as if it were satire, considering the conversation and more said in the comments and in the app, I can not just take this seriously for the app and you being staff. 

Just now, That1RussianDude said:

- Unknown

- Low playtime

This whole thing acts as if it were satire, considering the conversation and more said in the comments and in the app, I can not just take this seriously for the app and you being staff. 

Other Minneapolis cops in George Floyd case keep low profile

5 minutes ago, That1RussianDude said:

- Unknown

- Low playtime

5 minutes ago, Bread said:

what the fuck is this shit

I'm really sorry that this comes off as satire, I just really want to be a part of the staff team. The RP name I put isn't my full name, it's just what people on the server call me. It's Officer Mark, and I am level 26 on the server if that's good for anything? The minimum playtime is three days according to the format, and if four days isn't enough, then why is the minimum three? And finally, I know plenty of people that are familiar with me on the server.

Edited by Mark