Wright

Wright's Battalion Application

Out of Character Section (OOC) -

Steam Name: Doctor_Chad

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:104180085

Current OOC rank on the server and / or in other communities (e.g. Plat VIP, Mod, Event Planner): Platinum VIP

Age (Must be 14+): 20

What is your playtime (2+ Weeks Minimum): 3w 1d 37m at the time of writing.

Do you have a microphone, is it good quality: I do have a microphone and believe it to be above average quality; I am using a Razer Kraken Ultimate in built microphone.

Have you read through the Battalion Handbook and extending documents from it: I have done as such not only prior to posting this application, but back in 2020 as well when posting my original application.

Do you meet the requirements: I have read and understood the requirements, after thus I can confirm I meet them.

State all previous OOC punishment (Kicks, Bans and Warnings | Including Discord / Team Speak) and provide a screenshot of your list of warnings (Go in-game and do !warns) then provide a screenshot:

My first warn received on the server was it 2020, due to the period that has passed since then I've unable to say what the reason for it was.

My second warning was given to me after stealing a speaker as a scavenger, I can only justify this by saying I was inexperienced at the time; but since then, I have committed no further offences.

?imw=1024&imh=576&ima=fit&impolicy=Letterbox&imcolor=%23000000&letterbox=true

In Character Section (IC) -

In-Game name (Regiment, Rank then your name): CE PFT LTCOL Wright

Highest rank obtained (Including previous): Battalion Officer Cadet

Have you ever been demoted or striked in any regiment (If so, explain the reason): I have never been demoted nor striked in my requirement; including my previous time in Battalion.

What is the Battalion Motto: “Lead your men to death. Honour is better than surrender” is the Battalion Motto.

Describe the roles and responsibilities of Battalion (100 words minimum): The roles of responsibility of any Battalion member are to ensure that the base is running smoothly, and all regiments are doing their jobs, to command and lead but more importantly to be seen to lower ranks as a figure of authority even a position to potentially aspire to; out of character this will encourage people who are wishing to play CWRP to stay on the server and alternatively deter people who are not.

All Battalion members, when in character are to conduct themselves with the upmost dignitary and professionalism and lastly to lead all clones into battle for the betterment of the republic.

Why should we pick you for Battalion (200 words minimum): Firstly, I have been selected previously to join Battalion, although my mistakes of the past should be noted previously a Battalion Officer Cadet I was seen by the Rear Admiral and Head of Battalion at the time to have potential and thus was given a second chance to prove myself; due to my real life want to join the Armed Forces I decided to thank them for the opportunity but to resign there for completing the act they originally wanted to conduct.

Secondly, I am a very active player, and this level of activity will only improve as I complete my phase 2 training for my job role within the Army’s RLC, the longer I spend in the military the less of a lifestyle it is and the more of a job it becomes. Additionally, my position within the Armed Forces has given me a greater amount of discipline which has elevated my behaviour from my previous days as Battalion Officer Cadet.

And finally, my experience on the server from two different points in its time has giving me, arguably the greatest level of understanding of the server it is possible for me to have as a Lieutenant Colonel; but in conclusion I should be given the opportunity to prove myself once again as I've displayed outstanding level of loyalty towards my current regiment and the server.

Do you understand that Battalion is a very respectable and disciplined rank?: I understand this far more now having joined the Army then I have done before in 2020.

What do Battalion do during combat, when they are not leading (In detail): Depending on what equipment they have in use a Battalion member should keep to the mid/front lines of the combat, also if the supervisor of any given regiment is not leading, they should stick with their Regiment, but not undermining the authority of that regiment’s leader.

What are the 3 duties a Battalion Officer Cadet must complete before getting promoted?: You must lead a planetary with a voice amplifier, complete a debrief to the correct standard and conduct an open simulation for all regiments willing to take part.

What rank can Battalion Brigadier Promote and Demote up too: The rank of Captain and below.

Anything else: N/A

CWRP Ranks
Platinum VIP

Past Ranks
CE PFT LT COL (2020 & 2022)
Battalion Major Alpha Squad Leader Galactic Marines Supervisor 

+1
+ You have plenty of experience on the server, been accepted into Battalion before shows a consistent streak of competency
+ The application is good, everything has been answered to a good degree
+ You come across as mature and level headed, important traits to have in Battalion

= The warns aren't too big of a deal, we all make mistakes, and you have shown that you have learnt from them

Best of Luck!
- Cheese 🙂

Current Rank(s):

Rear Admiral

Previous Ranks:

Head of Battalion, 501st Executive Officer, Senior Medic, 74th Advanced Medical Officer, Doom's Unit Captain, Jedi Senior Consular
===============================================================================================

image.png.09d330c32cd12d09ca9a3c15bcf47010.png