Benos

Benos's First Battalion Application

Out of Character Section (OOC) -

Steam Name: [WG] Benos

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:155611644

Current OOC rank on the server and / or in other communities (e.g. Plat VIP, Mod, Event Planner): VIP

Age (Must be 14+): 16

What is your playtime (2+ Weeks Minimum): 3weeks 8h and 43minutes

Do you have a microphone, is it good quality: i do have a microphone and it is pretty good quality

Have you read through the Battalion Handbook, and extending documents from it: Yes

Do you meet the requirements: Yes I am 16 years old, i am a major+,  i have a mic, i have a good reputation as far as i'm aware, and i have 3 weeks of playtime indeed i do

State all previous OOC punishment (Kicks, Bans and Warnings | Including Discord / Team Speak) and provide a screenshot of your list of warnings (Go in-game and do !warns) then provide a screenshot: none

In Character Section (IC) -

In-Game name (Regiment, Rank then your name): 41st Medic Major Damien

Highest rank obtained (Including previous): Major

Have you ever been demoted or striked in any regiment (If so explain the reason): i was striked in 442nd because of an misunderstanding by our temp exo when i got arrested for following a CG to the 3rd floor (he asked me to follow him)

What is the Battalion Motto: i do not know since i couldn't find it in the handbook

Describe the roles and responsibilities of Battalion (100 words minimum): The roles and responsibilities of battalion is to make sure that a regiment they are supervising is going to die meaning members leaving  the regiment or just not wanting to join the regiment also denying or granting permission to people of the base and making sure that no regimental members are breaking any rules such as misconduct, Clearence Levels, maintaining order during events, giving out orders for each regiment. making sure that orders fall through,  host tryouts for the regiment you are supervising and host trainings to see how the people of the regiment is doing to make sure they are not slacking off, make sure that the base's resources are good report any Mischievous actions to higher ups.

Why should we pick you for Battalion (200 words minimum): i think i would be a great addition to the battalion team because i'am a very active person, i also love all regiments equally i do not prefer any regiment over the other meaning i'am not biased to any other regiment's, (made sure to get the point through) i am also very liked on the base as far as i'am aware meaning that i wouldn't negatively effect the battalions reputation most likely neutrally, i'am intrigued about leading the clones into battalion at my best abilities, i also do lie the whole battalion team giving me great vibes making me want to join battalion, and if i were to make any mistakes i'am always willing to learn, i can also take a joke so i'am not going to rage at somebody telling me a joke as far as it isn't disrespectful towards any race, Admirality, any battalion members, or anything along those lines, in leading i think i would do very well since i am pretty good at leading attacks giving out orders of course, i also do prefer being respected over being called for example a nonce, i also prefer being strict over being "chill" i can however be chill.

Do you understand that Battalion is a very respectable and disciplined rank? i do understand and repect the rank

What do Battalion do during combat, when they are not leading (In detail): they should never give orders unless leading, leaders stay back at the backlines asking all the regiments for status reports making sure everything is going well and asking a regiment to protect them while he is giving out orders, the other battalions may assist they're regiments making sure that they are doing a fine job and not using too much regimental equipment (depending on your rank and regiment under you're suprevising) also tell jedi to back off from fighting if they are not engaging a sith, force users, JHD'S  

What are the 3 duties a Battalion Officer Cadet has to complete before getting promoted? must lead a planetary using the voice amp, complete a debrief to a good enough standard and carry out an open simulation

What rank can Battalion Brigadier Promote and Demote up too: any regimental Liutenant or under

Anything else?: there was nothing in the requirements section about adding here so ill just say thanks for your time and have a great day

Neutral / -1

During my time with you in 41st, I didn’t see too much of you or anything to support your abilities of leading. When you got striked in 442nd I was the person who told the Temp EXO to strike you since you broke CL4 twice without explaining. You later left on a strike. You’ve also been blacklisted from CG. Your application in some aspects is good but in the explaining of battalion roles it could do with another read through.

The reason I didn’t fully -1 is because you are a friendly member of the community who puts a significant amount of effort into your medical side of your rank and if you show a little more eagerness to lead / engage with more people then I would definitely change my mind.

10 hours ago, Tasker said:

Neutral / -1

During my time with you in 41st, I didn’t see too much of you or anything to support your abilities of leading. When you got striked in 442nd I was the person who told the Temp EXO to strike you since you broke CL4 twice without explaining. You later left on a strike. You’ve also been blacklisted from CG. Your application in some aspects is good but in the explaining of battalion roles it could do with another read through.

The reason I didn’t fully -1 is because you are a friendly member of the community who puts a significant amount of effort into your medical side of your rank and if you show a little more eagerness to lead / engage with more people then I would definitely change my mind.

how am i blacklisted from CG? I've never been in CG?

also i did explain myself to digga and melon but i guess they didn't care

Netural

Your a Great guy and can be serious in situations

Activity is good

Application is alright, Should read through the Battalion handbook since some answer are incorrect

Major is the only Highest rank you Currently have, However your still in 41st And you could still get promoted 

Current Ranks.

Jedi Healer- 212th 2nd LT- Reserve Medic
Past Ranks.

CG 2nd LT - CT 4123 - 41st 2nd LT - GM CPT - 501st COL -  CG DD 104th LT COL - GM LT
2x Regimental Medic CE Major - DU SGT442nd 2nd LT Jedi Snr Guardian- Battalion 2nd LT- GM Supervisor

3 hours ago, Preence said:

Netural

Your a Great guy and can be serious in situations

Activity is good

Application is alright, Should read through the Battalion handbook since some answer are incorrect

Major is the only Highest rank you Currently have, However your still in 41st And you could still get promoted 

i did read the handbook but my memory is kinda sketchy some times

You got the question "
What rank can Battalion Brigadier Promote and Demote up to" incorrect, make sure you look through the Battalion Handbook properly before applying

Edited by Cheese1

Current Rank(s):

Rear Admiral

Previous Ranks:

Head of Battalion, 501st Executive Officer, Senior Medic, 74th Advanced Medical Officer, Doom's Unit Captain, Jedi Senior Consular
===============================================================================================

image.png.09d330c32cd12d09ca9a3c15bcf47010.png

17 hours ago, Cheese1 said:

You got the question "
What rank can Battalion Brigadier Promote and Demote up too" incorrect, make sure you look through the Battalion Handbook properly before applying

i mis understood the question

17 hours ago, Cheese1 said:

You got the question "
What rank can Battalion Brigadier Promote and Demote up too" incorrect, make sure you look through the Battalion Handbook properly before applying

i do not know why i put liutenant since i know it's captain