RAPID

RAPIDs EP App

Basic Information:

Steam Name + Profile link: RAPID https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198385957126/

Roleplay Name: RAPID/Rofus Broskellios

Teamspeak Name: RAPID

Playtime on the Server: Cant check atm but on IRP I had like a month and on IORP at least a week I believe

SteamID (http://steamidfinder.com/): STEAM_0:0:212845699

Any experience in staffing on a roleplay server: Yes I was staff before on this server

Current Age: 14

Warns/Bans: Never

Do you have a working microphone and is it understandable?: Yes it is

Event Plan:

Create an event plan, this is what we will use for your first training event. Make it easy to understand and original(Use the Template):

Map: Tatooine

Enemies, HP, Amount:

Spice Smuggler, 300HP, 3 (will have a rifle and gun)

Spice Protector, 300HP, 2 (will have a heavy weapon)

Passive, HP, Amount: /

Imperial Execution: The higher ups within the empire will tell their troops to get ready for combat and load up in ships, transports etc. They will then move out and intercept the criminal transport. Once they come to the scene they won't open fire immediately but will first ask for ID and start to investigate the vehicle, but the criminals will open fire soon after the imperials arrived and a fight will break out. While the empire fights the criminals, the criminals will try to move the product to an un known position. The imperials will continue to fight until every criminal is killed or arrested.

Event Character Execution: I will inform them that they will be driving around in the desert until imperials arrive, once they arrive they will act like normal and listen to the imperials orders but soon after I will tell them to open fire. The EC will try and escape with the vehicles while still fighting the imperials. ECs will try and move the vehicle to the apartments and if they succeed they will barricade them self in one of the apartments and kill the rest of the imperial scums.

Story:

Event Information: A criminal gang is moving a lot of spice through the desert, but with ISBs intel the empire will set a stop to their illegal activities. They might come with heavy resistance, however the empire is expecting that.

Have you ever Done an Event Before?: No

What was your event and was it successfully executed?: /

Do you understand the responseabilties a event-planner has? If so, what are they?: Yes, event planners are to make fun, balanced and creative events to give the players a fun experience and make them want to come back for more. The events they make should always be as close to cannon as possible and will make the server more alive. If there are close to no staff or claims take a very long time to be claimed, EP will also be there to help.

Do you understand at the beginning of passing the application stage, you will have to undergo a training phase until completely trusted to create and host events?: Yes

Anything else?: No