Chad5

Chad's Battalion Application

Out of Character Section (OOC) -

Steam Name: Disabledoreo279

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:568509507

Current OOC rank on the server and / or in other communities (e.g. Plat VIP, Mod, Event Planner): CE Major 

Age (Must be 14+): 16

What is your playtime (2+ Weeks Minimum): 1mo 5d 4h 57m.

Do you have a microphone, is it good quality: yes and yes

Have you read through the Battalion Handbook, and extending documents from it: yes of course

Do you meet the requirements: yes

State all previous OOC punishment (Kicks, Bans and Warnings | Including Discord / Team Speak) and provide a screenshot of your list of warnings (Go in-game and do !warns) then provide a screenshot:unknown.png

In Character Section (IC) -

In-Game name (Regiment, Rank then your name): CE PFT Major Chad

Highest rank obtained (Including previous): CE Major, GM Captain CE Captain

Have you ever been demoted or striked in any regiment (If so explain the reason): no

What is the Battalion Motto: "Lead your men to death. Honour is better than surrender"

Describe the roles and responsibilities of Battalion (100 words minimum): 

The success of the battle depends on the battalion's leadership. The result is determined by the degree of leading being displayed. The ability to command will gradually get better while in a battalion, but individuals who join must be self-assured and have combat experience. Since only one Battalion may lead at once, it is the other battalions' responsibility to support the leading battalion by concentrating on the lesser details of the conflict.

Requests from troopers inside the base are given priority by the Battalion in non-combat situations. To ensure that the base runs smoothly and to a high standard, they cooperate (or occasionally work alone). Battalion is there to support and aid individuals who require guidance or direction. Through a variety of activities, including regimental trainings or even open simulations, they can also maintain the readiness and high standards of their regiment or any regiments. Having said that, they must always be involved in the defence of the base, considering potential new tactics or honing ones they are already familiar with. This is true even in non-combat situations.

Why should we pick you for Battalion (200 words minimum): I have been on the sever for 3/4 of a year now I have  taken part in many attacks and defences allowing me to witness how battalion represent and lead the Galactic Army of the Republic to Victory. I believe this has broadened my abilities and I could use this to my advantage if I were to join Battalion.

After being in GM for a couple of months I got to experience how front line regiments work and how to use them properly. I have all so put an extensive amount of time and effort in to The Combat Engineer's  where I have learnt how crucial a back line regiment  can be by not only setting up resupply's but also aiding the front lines with covering fire and transport. 

I'm very easy to talk to and very approachable whilst being  willing to do things for others. I have a good sense of humour  and I find it very hard to get annoyed which in my opinion is a good trait to have because there will be points in time where things don't exactly go to plan. I'm very willing to learn and I take criticism very well and I can definitely use this to my advantage.

Do you understand that Battalion is a very respectable and disciplined rank? Yes I do

What do Battalion do during combat, when they are not leading (In detail): When Battalion are not in command during a battle, they remain with the regiment they have been assigned to and support them. They would aid the regiment in managing the situation if no one was present to supervise them. For instance, encouraging the members and ensuring their enjoyment of themselves. They must never, under any circumstances, interfere with the leading battalion until directed to do so. Instead of worrying about how many people they are killing, they should pay attention to the soldiers welfare and offer support

What are the 3 duties a Battalion Officer Cadet has to complete before getting promoted? host an open sim, lead a planetary with voice amp host a debrief to a good standard

What rank can Battalion Brigadier Promote and Demote up too: Captain

Anything else?: Thank you for taking the time to read my battalion application

+1,
Spent too long in CE and deserves it.

Edited by Archer

Current Ranks                                       

• IE Captain
  • IRP Junior Dev
  • IRP Event Planner

Previous Ranks 

• Imperial Head Medical Officer
  • Pyke Syndicate Elder
  • T-RP Administrator
  • CE Colonel
  • Jedi Guardian/Consular

+1

- Experience in multiple regiments

- Good attitude in game and out of character

- Well known and always happy to help

- Solid amount of playtime

- Fantastic application

- Dedicated to his regiment which shows loyalty

- Racist in the past but looks like he has decided to keep that strictly out of character

- Decent member of CE when not flying

- Nice sense of humour

- Great leadership qualities

- Incredibly active currently

- I feel like he would fit in nicely and is well received by current Battalion members

+1

+ Very well Written
+ High-performing member of CE
+ Good character (from what I've seen)

= Was warned multiple times for concerning behaviour (Racism, ARMD & Homophobia)

Edited by Doctor_Chad

CWRP Ranks
Platinum VIP

Past Ranks
CE PFT LT COL (2020 & 2022)
Battalion Major Alpha Squad Leader Galactic Marines Supervisor 

7 minutes ago, Doctor_Chad said:

(Racism, ARMD & Homophobia), only 2 mounts ago

That's cause the warn system got updated and put all the warn dates to the first day it was activated.

Current Ranks                                       

• IE Captain
  • IRP Junior Dev
  • IRP Event Planner

Previous Ranks 

• Imperial Head Medical Officer
  • Pyke Syndicate Elder
  • T-RP Administrator
  • CE Colonel
  • Jedi Guardian/Consular

+1 
- Ive had many good chats with chad IC and OOC
-  basically all that tasker said 

as wright said multiple warnings for concerning behavior but he is not that person anymore

Best of luck my friend 
- Battalion Major Tay

Accepted
Speak to a member of Battalion Command to introduce you

Current Rank(s):

Rear Admiral

Previous Ranks:

Head of Battalion, 501st Executive Officer, Senior Medic, 74th Advanced Medical Officer, Doom's Unit Captain, Jedi Senior Consular
===============================================================================================

image.png.09d330c32cd12d09ca9a3c15bcf47010.png