yes

Current total game-time on the server (type !time): 

2mo 2w 1d 7h 23m.

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on CWRP:

CE 2nd LT | Diamond VIP

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak:

i do have a working microphone, and both typ and speak

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since:

i have been playing for 3 years now, since september, and i took 2 breaks, one was 3 months, and the other one was 1 month

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, CWRP Discord and our forums:

almost every day

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns.  Upload it to  http://imgur.com/  or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type !time then open warns menu, and drag the menu so chat is visible with the time):

https://imgur.com/a/fF47M1v 

State the role of staff on the server:

as a staff member you are to protect the server from people who are not playing seriously, or just not even there to play but just minge. people like them will destroy the fun of playing on the server, and there is where staff help with. they also help people when there is a gamebreaker or a glitch, such as being stuck in the wall or when some rules have been broken by other people.

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them?

yes i have read them, and yes i am familiar with them

List of all previous server staff experience:

Nothing on any Gmod server, but in some roleplay servers on FiveM i have been staff in not too big servers, but with atleast 70-100 players a day

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?:

yes i do

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member: 

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones:

i would go to the situation, but not by making myself visible, i check if something is still happening, and if it is i freeze him and ask him what he is doing,  this situation could end in many ways. when we almost reach the end of the discussion i will ask both if there has been clipped. and if there has been clipped, and its clear that there had been some shooing with no reason, the person killing people will be warned.

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function:

first i will check if there is a Battalion online that can inform within the Roleplay that there is a cadet available to be trained, if there are no battalion members online, i will first ask in OOC if there is any available. if no-one answers i'll teleport NCO's to the Cadet area (firstly checking if they are not onto something) and ask them if they can train the cadet. if there are no NCO's online, the next people are in line. depending my rank im next in line as an CO, so i would train the cadet.

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon:

i would not get in action since its an RP situation, and since it is a mistake i would not do anything. when someone makes an request for it, i will teleport, but for just one shot, and if it was accidental, i will still not warn him

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT:

this doesnt have anything to do with a staff stuation, so i would not get out of RP mode and tell him to salute me. and as a 2nd LT i would not be that guy telling him to salute me since he is just a CT ####

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitally stated within the server rules:

the rules do say that FailRP is not allowed, so even a bit of FailRP (no matter what) would get you warned. 

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing:

first i would ask him why they dont agree, if they are correct, and i agree with them, the punishment would get scrapped since it was my mistake, but when they still do no agree even if the warn was rightly or not they can make an complaint on the forums

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words):

t think i should deserve staff more than other people, because i want to keep the server secure, and keep the rulebreakers away, as previous staff on FiveM RP i am able to show some staffing experience to this server

second i am very clear when speaking, and i am very good in being serious when its needed in for example staff situations. this has improved when i was in CG with arresting CT's complaining ETC. (Thanks Chaz <3) and even though i got 3 warns on my list, does not stop me from being a staff member on the server.

i have been playing for some time on this server. and by looking at my playtime i think it is a good enough ammount. for another i have also always helped staff with some situations like discussions. some staff were not able to get in a talk, and as a very helpfull person i helped them by telling the people to be quiet or sometimes even scream at them.

basicly i think i am ready to be a member of the staff team, in these 3 years the staff have always helped me in some kind of staff situations, and now i am here to help them out.

thank you all for reading my application. 

- Damien

Current CWRP Rank(s)

CG 2nd LT

Past CWP Ranks

| Battalion CPT | CE 2nd LT | 104th LT COL CG EXO | 41st MJR | MCC 2nd LT | 74th ADV R |

First of all I want to say that this isn't a bad staff application but I think it is not where it is supposed to be.

- At question one you first have a discussion with the player in question and then you are asking for evidence. It would be better to check for evidence first (by checking logs and if needed video evidence) and then have a discussion.
I would also like for you to elaborate a bit more on question 5.
- And recently you were demoted as well because of inactivity and this shows me a lack of motivation.
Over all the application does not really stand out compared to others.
You also didn't meet the words requirement on the last section.

- You have past staff experience.
- You have been around for quite a while now so you understand how the community works. 
Over all you are a nice guy.

Good luck,
Henk

Current Rank's:
CE Commander
CWRP Senior Administrator
Past Rank's:
CE Executive Officer
CWRP Administrator

Neutral

- Past Staff Experience 

- Been here for some time now

- Doesn't meet the minimum word requirement on the last question

Looking at what Henk just said about your demotion makes me wonder if you truly want to commit to staff and be active, anyways

Good Luck

Neutral/-1

Past staff experience, good playtime, alright IC rank. Some questions needs more details and you don't meet the minimum requierment on the last question and overall I don't see you stand out from other applicants. 

-Ex CWRP Ranks -

41st Marshal Commander 

Senior Administrator

Senior Medic

-Ex ICRP Ranks-

Head Medical Officer

ISF Master Sergeant 
Death Trooper
Hutt High Command
Pyke High Command
Rebel High Command
Fonollio High Command 

Denied
Unfortunatly you have not been selected at this time.

Spoiler

1075503045_Toonmk2.png.93784dcaade67633552a562ffb716a17.png

Credit to Loki for this.

Current Ranks

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Grand Admiral

SWRP Manager

212th ET

Previous Ranks
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Admirality - lol skipped VA m8

CE Marshal Commander

(Temp) DU Marshal Commander

(Temp) 21st Marshal Commander

(Temp) CG Vice Commander

Jedi Padawan - Like a boss

41st NCO

Fallschirmjager - Jäger

Caesar Obergefreiter

IE ET