Threaty

Threaty's First Staff App

In-game name(s): Threaty

Steam Name: Mr_Timy

Steam ID: (https://steamidfinder.com/): STEAM_0:0:140554471

Age when applying: 17

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone: UK BST

Can you speak and type English fluently: yes

Current total game-time on the server (type !time): 1 mo 6d 17h 36m + some extra from before a reset

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on CWRP: GM Medic Colonel Plat VIP

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak: i have a working mic and i speak

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since: 2019 but stopped playing at some point and came back in december 2021

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, CWRP Discord and our forums: i use TS and discord daily but rarely use the forums

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type !time then open warns menu, and drag the menu so chat is visible with the time):

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2871365837 i dont remember getting kicked but i might be wrong it would've been 3 years ago if i did and i am certain i have never been banned

State the role of staff on the server: to ensure everyone on the sever enjoys there time and to enforce the ooc rules 

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them? yes

List of all previous server staff experience: n/a

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?: yes

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones: check logs then warn/kick/ban at the appropriate level

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function: call for a trainer and tp any volunteers or someone random of the right rank if no one volenteers

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon:

allow CG to take care of it

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT:

lol nothing, especially as a staff member, unless there's a good reason to complain like in a training/tryout

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitally stated within the server rules:

still warn/kick/ban within reason

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing:

tell them what the did clearly and if they continue just kick/ban depending on the punishment for the offense

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words):

i believe i am fair and  trustworthy as a member of this community and thus can enforce the spirit of the rules fairly and without issue.

I have been part of the community for a long time and have become friends with some of the staff members on the sever. because of this i have become aware of a lot of how the sever runs and how some of the background activity that keeps the sever alive and healthy

Finally I know that i am a quick learner for the things i do not know, and will be active during less popular times and can help fill the gaps where there are fewer staff online later at night due to my lack of a life.

Requirements:

- You must be 14 years in age or older.

- You must be able to speak and type English fluently, quickly and correctly.

- You must have at least fourteen (14) days of play time.

- You must be an active member of the community on Discord / TS.

- You must have 10 or fewer warns.

- You must not be banned when you apply.

- You must not advertise your application in any way.

- You must not copy anything from other applications.

- You may not edit your application without permission from a Hierarchy member.

- You may not just copy-paste a previous application that you have filed.

- Only reply to your application if you need to specify something. Unnecessarily spamming/bumping your application will get it denied. Do not engage in grovelling under your application (posting thank you for reading my application every time someone posts etc.)

- If you are denied, you must wait a minimum 4 weeks before applying again.

+1

- Threaty is very active and I see him on frequently.

- Very kind and nice guy so will be fine in sits.

- Is mature so will be able to handle ULX and the responsibilities that come with it. 

Good luck Threaty! 

Current Ranks:

CT ####

Previous Ranks:

CWRP DS Commando F-80 "Scorch"

CWRP 501st ARC Colonel

CWRP 501st Temp EXO

CWRP 41st Temp ARC Major 

CWRP Jedi Operator 

TRP Arturo Huevos "The Huevos Family"

WW2RP Kompanie Caesar Gefreiter and Pionier

CWRP Event Planner

CWRP  Senior Mod

image.gif

Well first of all I belive you could atleast try to type more in the scenario questions seeing as it is just 1 small sentence in each and the 250+ word part you do not meet by far the required minimum of words for it, as the question requires atleast 250 words you wrote 125.

Maybe you should take a look and redo your app

Good luck

I like Threaty as he has always been nice.
But I believe being higher rank would help, also you do not have 250 words in the last part of the app.

Unfortunately, I do not think that you should be getting staff for now.

Threaty you are a nice player but your application is not the best, it seems like you don't put in any effort writing it. You need to explain better why you should get staff and write more to your answers. 

-Ex CWRP Ranks -

41st Marshal Commander 

Senior Administrator

Senior Medic

-Ex ICRP Ranks-

Head Medical Officer

ISF Master Sergeant 
Death Trooper
Hutt High Command
Pyke High Command
Rebel High Command
Fonollio High Command 

Denied
Unfortunatly you have not been selected at this time.

Spoiler

1075503045_Toonmk2.png.93784dcaade67633552a562ffb716a17.png

Credit to Loki for this.

Current Ranks

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Grand Admiral

SWRP Manager

212th ET

Previous Ranks
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Admirality - lol skipped VA m8

CE Marshal Commander

(Temp) DU Marshal Commander

(Temp) 21st Marshal Commander

(Temp) CG Vice Commander

Jedi Padawan - Like a boss

41st NCO

Fallschirmjager - Jäger

Caesar Obergefreiter

IE ET