Kyousuke

Kyou's Second EP App

Basic Information:

Steam Name + Profile link: Kyousuke + https://steamcommunity.com/id/kyousuke21/

Roleplay Name (e.g. GM TRP Johan / Jedi Padawan Ngannou): 212th EXO Kyousuke/Jedi Guardian Coleman Trebor

Teamspeak Name: Kyousuke

Playtime on the Server: 3w4d7h11m

SteamID (http://steamidfinder.com/) STEAM_1:0:84541580

Any experience in staffing on a roleplay server: Senior Admin/Event Staff on a DarkRP server and Admin on a PoliceRP server

Current Age: 18

Warns/Bans: None

Do you have a working microphone and is it understandable?: Yes 

Map: Snow facility

Event Plan: https://docs.google.com/document/d/16EcWZpHAOwUxnsQosYrz4gvJ9YTlK75UAJnsFAOHEUI/edit

Have you ever Done an Event Before?: Yes, somewhat similar style to werwolf with “!ejoin”

What was your event and was it successfully executed?: I would host small events for the server every few hours such as Team Deathmatch, Free For All, Gun Game and King of the Hill. They were successfully executed because there was event feedback given after the events had concluded.

Do you understand the responsibilities an event-planner has? If so, what are they?: Yes, to do events which is the upholding of your duties. Also to make events that the community enjoys so that everyone has a great experience.

Do you understand at the beginning of passing the application stage, you will have to undergo a training phase until completely trusted to create and host events?: Yes

Anything else?: W-G E-Planner

Neutral

Application is neat but its awfully short and lackluster.

-------------------------------------

The Event plan looks nice but could do with some changes. 

You have multiple outcomes which is always a plus. RC-ARC mission is cool aswell.

9 ec's is a lot but do-able. Im unsure if the ec's are op or weak as i dont know how much "Base hp" is. Droid negotiator turning into droideka sounds confusing and uninteresting.

------------------------------

You seem to have experience in staffing a server previously which is a plus.

Clean history is always a big plus.

A good amount of playtime on the server.

----------------

I would say you could be trusted with the role of EP but could brush up your application and event plan itself.

Current Ranks:

501st Vice Commander

CWRP Senior Event Planner

-------------------------

Previous Ranks: 

212th COL

501st EXO

"I spent 300 hours getting into ARC"

13 minutes ago, Scytale said:

Neutral

Application is neat but its awfully short and lackluster.

-------------------------------------

The Event plan looks nice but could do with some changes. 

You have multiple outcomes which is always a plus. RC-ARC mission is cool as well.

9 ec's is a lot but do-able. I'm unsure if the ec's are op or weak as i don't know how much "Base hp" is. Droid negotiator turning into droideka sounds confusing and uninteresting.

------------------------------

You seem to have experience in staffing a server previously which is a plus.

Clean history is always a big plus.

A good amount of playtime on the server.

----------------

I would say you could be trusted with the role of EP but could brush up your application and event plan itself.

He said in the event plan that he would adjust the power of the ecs depending on how many clones are on, so the initial event plan may change if not enough people are on. HP is a factor that can be changed throughout the course of the event if need be, and he seems to have a solid understanding of that

The idea of the negotiator is a one time passive rp event character that facilitates the start of the event, after the fighting has begun, said person would then be changed into a droideka away from combat so they can take part in the event. I think you're misinterpreting what he meant by that.

Just thought id give my thoughts on your reply, no foul play intended just wanted to shed some light on the situation 🙂

Anyways, +1
- Decent Playtime
-Great Guy
- High Rank
-Nice Event Plan
-Former EP Experience

Overall he has the qualities of a good EP, and would make a great addition to the team

+1

Even though i have not talked to you a lot you seem like a great guy

Good event plan with an interesting story

Persistent (or something) One of the first to make his App when EP opened this time and last time where he was unfortunately denied which shows how he really wants EP and isnt giving up

Only downside is the amount of ECs, currently it is very hard to get and your Clone and Jedi ECs combined are 11, but that can always be lowered and fixed by giving them more HP and better EQ

Also passive RP at the beginning is always fun but if you don't have a rayshield or something that entirely blocks all clones from moving forward RC, Jedi, 104th ETC will just jump past and speedrun the event with no resistance

Still +1 as those issues can easily be fixed

From

- A nerd with no life

Cringe Hangover GIF

+1
Really awesome guy.
Trying to help community out at a low point with EC's.

Current Ranks
CE PFT Rancor Major - Event planner

Former Ranks

4x 212th SO - 212th Vice Commander - Junior Medic

Accepted

The Event Management Team have taken your application into consideration and we think that you are the right person for a position in the EP team.

There is one more step though, poke Me in Teamspeak or Discord for your interview.