Pinky

Pinky's Event Planner Application

Basic Information:

Steam Name + Profile link: Pinky https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199080266186/
Roleplay Name (e.g. GM TRP Johan / Jedi Padawan Ngannou): Jedi Man Of Arms Pinky

Teamspeak Name: Pinky

Playtime on the Server: 1 Month 1 Week 1 Day 10 hours

SteamID (http://steamidfinder.com/): STEAM_0:0:560000229

Any experience in staffing on a roleplay server: I do not have any experience.

Current Age: 14

Warns/Bans: 1 warning

Do you have a working microphone and is it understandable?: Yes i do, it is understandable but i prefer to type 🙂

Event Plan:

Create an event plan, this is what we will use for your first training event. Make it easy to understand and original(Use the Template): https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jHog6aQmcD8ds8BDIkRNqsoWmPzKSEFgKNlaIPr6UL0/edit?usp=sharing

Map: Mos Mesric
Enemies, HP, Amount: Document
(e.g. BH, 6000, 3)

Passive, HP, Amount: document

Republic's Execution: document
(e.g. "- Fleet inform all troops that an unknown ship has entered orbit.")

Event Character Execution: document
(e.g. "- All Bounty Hunters are dropped off at the caves, they will stay there until further notice")

Story:

Event Information: Document

Have you ever Done an Event Before?: No i have not

Do you understand the responsibilities a event-planner has? If so, what are they?:Yes fully understand, In my opinion their responsibilities are to host and write events and by doing that they entertain players of the server 

Do you understand at the beginning of passing the application stage, you will have to undergo a training phase until completely trusted to create and host events?:  Yes, I do understand

Anything else?: W-G E-Planner 

Edited by Pinky
Wrong document

Current CWRP Ranks:
Event Planner, CG Detainment Droid, 104th ARC CPT
Previous CWRP Ranks:
Jedi Man Of Arms Sub path Leader🪦, Man Of Arms🪦DU ARC Colonel, Jedi Senior Guardian, 501st Lance Corporal, 104th Sergeant, 442nd Sergeant, GM Lieutenant, Scout
spacer.png

legit every Mos mesric event ever
Edit: Thought id mention this 
1. you dont use your mic so typing out alot of the time would take forever
2. Alot of times and alot of people ive heard from have said your immature and rude to them.

If you think im saying this because of Walters staff app im not im merely just saying what needs to be said

Edited by Sand
Had a think over

Current Ranks
  Mace Windu - DS Commando F-91 CWRP Senior Event planner - CWRP Discord Staff Manager
Past Ranks
CT 2459 - CE PFT MEDIC COLONEL CG Detainment Droid - Battalion Sand - Battalion Colonel - GM LT Colonel 5x Regimental Medic Jedi Ace CWRP Senior Event Planner Jedi Watcher 501st Colonel Jedi Paladin - Jedi Phantom - Jedi Beast Tamer Jedi Lorekeeper CWRP Jedi Event planner - 501st Gamma ARC Colonel Obi Wan Kenobi Plo Koon
Okkotsu.Yuuta_full.3233018.thumb.gif.d34416410611c3902d25d5d77fa6506a.gif

Netural

+1 i Like the Story But like sandy Mos Mesric is getting used quite alot if you maybe switch to another Map maybe you can get a +1

The Application Lacks Detail and Seems rushed like Walter said.

Current Ranks.

Jedi Healer- 212th 2nd LT- Reserve Medic
Past Ranks.

CG 2nd LT - CT 4123 - 41st 2nd LT - GM CPT - 501st COL -  CG DD 104th LT COL - GM LT
2x Regimental Medic CE Major - DU SGT442nd 2nd LT Jedi Snr Guardian- Battalion 2nd LT- GM Supervisor

1 hour ago, Preence said:

Netural

+1 i Like the Story But like sandy Mos Mesric is getting used quite alot if you maybe switch to another Map maybe you can get a +1

The Application Lacks Detail and Seems rushed like Walter said.

since i wanted to start with tuskens i decided to pick mos mesric but thank you for the comment!

Current CWRP Ranks:
Previous CWRP Ranks:
Jedi Man Of Arms Sub path Leader🪦, Man Of Arms🪦DU ARC Colonel, Jedi Senior Guardian, 501st Lance Corporal, 104th Sergeant, 442nd Sergeant, GM Lieutenant, Scout
spacer.png

On 10/14/2022 at 2:21 AM, Sand said:

legit every Mos mesric event ever
Edit: Thought id mention this 
1. you dont use your mic so typing out alot of the time would take forever
2. Alot of times and alot of people ive heard from have said your immature and rude to them.

If you think im saying this because of Walters staff app im not im merely just saying what needs to be said

1. its true that i do not use my mic but i can type fast and i do not think it is a problem
2. Idk about that but i am not being rude to anyone, if people are nice to me i will be nice to them.
ty for the feedback

Current CWRP Ranks:
Previous CWRP Ranks:
spacer.png

Neutral/ -1

The event plan is okay. good amount of ec's but health seems low. the event itself seems like a standard ish mos mesric event. 

Your app lacks detail and could of used more detail. 

Current Ranks

Anakin

Past Ranks: 

Kit Fisto, 212th Exo ,  Batt officer ,  Event Planner , GM 2nd LT, Snr Mod

Very friendly and active guy

Hosts fun Jedi trainings, hopefully can bring some life to Jedi side of EP

Plan has some ideas for traps, setup and placement.

Could maybe have more idea of how we see the story. Is this going to be something we hear 1 line about at brief/debrief or are we going to see some of this story interaction?

Good luck 🙂

Neutral

Always been very nice in the few interactions i have with him!

Just a normal Mos Mesric event.

Would like a bit more detail.

Good luck Pinky.

Current Ranks
CE PFT Rancor Major - Event planner

Former Ranks

4x 212th SO - 212th Vice Commander - Junior Medic

Denied
Unfortunately Event Management have decided to deny your application. 
You can reapply in 2 weeks if applications are open.

Current Ranks
-----------------------------------

DS Commando F75 
CWRP Vice Manager

Past Ranks
-----------------------------------

Flight Show Extraordinaire
CE ARC Colonel
Jedi Ace
104th Temp Executive Officer
CT Temp Vice Commander