Nachos coll

Dave Guys ep application

Event Planner Application Template:
Event Planner applications are only needed for people that are currently not staff on ICRP.

- Being a staff member isn't a requirement Ok I’m not a staff member
- You must have TS and be active on it. I have it, but I hate ts but will be active if required
- You must be able to speak and understand English. Yes I’d hope so after speaking it for 15 years
- Must be at least 14 years old I’m 15
- You must have good lore knowledge. (Canon) yes I is Star Wars nerd

Basic Information:

Steam Name + Profile link: Jackthelad692, profile link - https://steamcommunity.com/id/Johnathanlolol/

Roleplay Name: Dave Guy typically although I am also John Guy and Johnathan Guy

Teamspeak Name: Nachos/velvet (I alternate)

Playtime on the Server: Unsure but around a week totalling across the relaunch the old server and before the most recent shutdown 

SteamID (http://steamidfinder.com/): Id - 76561199013640879

Any experience in staffing on a roleplay server (Not Essential): Nope

Current Age: 15

Warns/Bans: None on any server 

Do you have a working microphone and is it understandable?: Yes and yes

Event Plan:

Create a base attack event plan, this is what we will use for your first training event. Make it easy to understand and original(Use the Template):

Demons will first attack mb, and any other military installations, they allow the imps to retake the pd but then rush in as it was a trap, command has ordered full defensive positions, they will attempt kidnapping of a higher up but will be foiled (presumably) they are fierce and ruthless, they destroy comms and steal data, they are eventually pushed out of town where it is revealed it was a distraction and that they are building something, the imperials uncover this when they find blueprints, they are ordered to destroy the supplies and to kill these abominations before they can spread, the creatures have fortifications which they then defend and the imperials must destroy and slaughter these foul beasts vanquishing them into the abyss

Ecs would be the demon character, the hell baron I believe he’s called he’s a model on the server been used before.

Map:

Enemies, HP, Amount:
(e.g. Bounty hunters, 500, 6)

7 ecs, 300 hp standard issues

Passive, HP, Amount:

Captured scientist 100

Imperial Execution:
“Command has informed us that a group of demonic creatures have been sighted outside town, move to investigate be prepped to engage,”

Event Character Execution:
(e.g. "- All Bounty Hunters are dropped off at the , they sewers and will begin to make their way into the Imperial Base")

All ecs are dropped off outside town where they inhabit some small fortifications (a few barricades and a tower) They will attack once given the order

Story:

Event Information: Demonic creatures have been awoken beneath the planets surface due to mining, they rise to the top and first scout and gather info, before moving to eradicate life, and to build a portal, (boxes filled with ‘supplies’ which imperials must destroy) they will attempt to build the portal and must be stopped before they can finish it, they are like an unending horde of red beasts which actively enjoy fighting, eventually their numbers run dry, the imperials destroy the supplies, at which point the demons can ‘escape’ fly away and can be shot down, any prisoners taken will insist on trying to eat the interrogators and don’t seem to feel pain mentally or physically 
Any info needed would be found from a scientist (me or a volunteer) or from blueprints should the scientist be killed, he will explain all relating information to the imperials allowing them a key insight into the demonic opponents they now face 
Have you ever Done an Event Before?: no

What was your event and was it successfully executed?: Haven’t done one before

Do you understand the responsibilities a event-planner has? If so, what are they?: Yes, they have to be responsible, make good decisions, engage with the imperials and make it interesting, do not be biased to wards any side, obey higher ups.

Do you understand at the beginning of passing the application stage, you will have to undergo a training phase until completely trusted to create and host events?:  Yes

Anything else?: Due to exams, there may be large amounts of Time where I cannot play due to exams and revision for these, they are inevitable and cannot be avoided, I apologise for this.

Edited by Nachos coll
I forgot some details

Firstly going to give some feedback on ''responsibilities of an EP" What you wrote is very loose, just saying ''be responsible'' ''listen to higher ups'' ''make good decisions'' does not explain what the responsibilities are. Those things should be basic, common sense. You should detail more what EP's do. And saying ''engage with imperials and make it interesting'' means basically nothing, as literally anyone can interact with anyone and make something interesting.

Second, I'm going to talk about your event-plan. Now when someone hasn't written plans, it can be hard doing it in the beginning, I can say cause reading shit I wrote before I was an SCP EP makes me want to kill myself. So let me highlight all the shit that gave me a migraine reading your plan and story.

1. I can sum this event plan up really neatly: Reskinned Rebel attack attempted to be made different from the other events but still using the basic base-attack formula'' While reading this I got the notion that this is just another boring, base-attack except the names and attackers are not rebels or locals or spies or some shit but demons? And something to do with a portal that was added in there for no explained reason except to just be there as a goal with no reward.
2. It just doesn't make any sense:
  Demons? I mean ok, sure I have done some weird demon shit, but demons for a basic gun go pew pew base attack seems weird.
  They come from the ground because of mining??? Makes no sense, 1. It's the middle of the city, there is no mining happening anywhere nearby. 2. Why would mining disturb them but not an entire city being built a long time ago, and why only come out now? Escape with a ship??? These ''demons'' come out from the underground, so they most likely have been underground for a long ass time, and not interacting with civilization from the shit I can gather. But somehow they come out due to mining, then attempt to build a portal, and know how to fly ships and have weapons to attacks Imps for some reason? Usually demons are vile and are the opposite of being modern supersoliders using brute force.
  They will attempt to kidnap a higher up??? Why? Aren't they just supposed to cause a distraction to build a portal which there is no explanation as to why they are making it? Why would they want to kidnap Imperial all of the sudden?
  When interrogated they don't feel pain? I would understand this if the demons were. . . actually like demons, but they more seem intelligent enough to build a portal with advanced modern tech, so it seems like a cop-out from interrogations.

I would now write how you could improve this, but honestly, I would say just scrap this plan, or replace the demons with something else as they don't make sense.
You have posted many event suggestions before, and many of them are decent, they need some modifications and cleaning up but they can be used, this one just seems like chaos.
Also a tip, just cause the app says it has to be a base attack plan, doesn't force you really to write one. Trust me, write an event plan that will be fun, base-attacks are the most devoid events of fun most of the time wasting most peoples time, if you can come up with something that everyone has fun in and is interesting, it is much more likely to be well perceived, even if it doesn't go all great.

Just edit your plan a bit, and explain the duties of EP more in detail.

Bing bong blan bind bin bo go bi b 

Spoiler

image.png.67c55fa3bf97a6dd6a488d27057c505b.pngimage.png.ec04107ef413f17e78886c0b65149bbf.png

+1/-1 you can be hot headed at times but the events suggestions you make are decent, like ketero said your event doesnt really make sense and needs polishing up - and you need to elaborate on the responsibilities 

Neutral +1/-1
You can have good ideas and suggestion if you would of put one of those events in then it would be a +1 from me but as toxic said you can be hot headed time to time and ketero has made some key points aswell you should follow

Edited by Jone
dsylexic [well however you spell it]

Neutral but leaning towards a +1

Haven't talked to you too much in-game but you always seemed friendly.

You're event plan (as already stated) is a bit all over the place and seems less thought through than some of your event suggestions, and you do need to elaborate on the duties of EP alongside that.  Despite this I still see hope in you as an event planner and would do great with the right mentor and teaching.

You all make valid points, and ye I made a base attack because I assumed I had to because of what the application says, fair enough this event isn’t my best work I have no excuse for that just tried a different idea rather than the rinse and repeat, the mining part is because I haven’t played the new map yet and thought it was another town like area with a mine near by like the old one, also the hot headed comment is fair as well I am a calm person but like to let loose on this type of stuff because it’s a nice change, and Ketero your summary nailed the board with that I’ll give you that one friend.

Hope to improve this in the future, if I decide to apply once more.

Cheers Dave 

Feel like some refineing and editing of this event might help with the cohesion.
-Like the burning of crates, very much open world side quest feel too it
-Sounds like it could be open too a part 2 depending on how the event initially goes

Knowing you, you probably do have a lot of ideas (we all see the suggestion channel) and can imagine there would be some good events coming out of you with the right training and direction.

Denied / Pending next application

I have seen you come up with much better events than this before and I know you can do better, put a bit more time and thought into your next application.

(You may re-apply with your updated application immediately)

Current Ranks:

Founder of The Bois