Wyvern

Wyvern's Proper unban request

My In-Game name: Wyvern

STEAMID: (http://steamidfinder.com) STEAM_1:1:434230988

Steam Name: NFR_Wyvern

What is the reason for your ban:  I took documents. and changed them for my own benefit.

How long were you banned for: Permanently

Name of the staff member who banned you: I think it was Solaire, not 100% sure

Why do I believe that I should be unbanned: Hi This is my proper ban request. I wanna be unbanned due to me wanting to be part of the community, I know i made alot of mistakes I have changed and grown up my ban was given a year ago right after I left 6 months before that. Like i said i have changed i've done allot of thinking and  allot of growing. I took a long break not from just Gmod but from Video games in general, I went to therapy for  personal reasons. I just wish to have fun on the server and with this community.  I hope I get another chance. 

Sincerely 

Wyvern, 
1667387407_GarrysMod18-12-202122_26_40.thumb.png.70b56ef72f073270647bd2a30ee65754.png

Evidence:   

Neutral

Can't lie, I'm pretty on the fence with this one, but no one else has replied so here we go:

Honestly I don't remember interacting with you much, unless it was healing and stuff during events so I can't really comment on the toxicity claims, but that seems to be what most people remember you for.

Stealing docs for another server is pretty scummy but it looks like that server flopped harder than a fat man in a community swimming pool which makes your plead to return more believable.

Any decent argument would sway my viewpoint in either favour, especially as I wasn't even in staff at the time of your initial ban and not knowing much about you or the current topic.

If you do get unbanned, it would probably be a one-strike basis and a slight fuck-up would result in reinstating the ban. But if you think you've improved and ready to return I have no objections at this current moment.

Current Ranks [CWRP]
Admiral | Reserve Medic
CWRP Super Administrator | Lead Mentor
Past Ranks
[CWRP]
CE Marshal Commander | 74th ST MD | CT TRP "4625" - CT PVT | CT DCPL
Jedi Sage | Jedi Warlock | Jedi Sentinel | Jedi Shadow Jedi Peacekeeper
 Event Planner Staff Mentor
[WW2 1943RP]
 Panzer-Abteilung "Großdeutschland" Gefreiter - Unteroffizere (13/02/21 - 25/03/21)
[IRP]
ST TRP "4625" | JT Corporal | IE BFT PFC501st PFC
 Rebel Alpha Group Major
giphy.gif

Neutral
Same WIth Shepherd I've never really interacted with you, so i don't know how you are as a person in general, however It has been some time since you got banned and I'm not against giving you another chance. In the case you were to be unbanned i believe it should be on a 1 strike basis.

Current Ranks:
RC Auxiliary Security Staff Honour Guard

Previous Ranks: 
RC Commander F71 CWRP Staff Manager Plo Koon

You're community banned. A comm ban being revoked, is something I don't remember ever happening so I doubt your appeal will get accepted. 

Besides, you chose to steal from the #1 leading GMOD community for the purpose of aiding another community, which is unforgivable in my opinion. W-G > everything else

😂 imagine bothering to make a list of your very cool ranks 😂

Neutral /  -1

I am also going to agree with what both Shepherd and Skyman. 

But from your last unbanned request I don't thin you have written enough detail on the "Why do I believe that I should be unbanned" question. I would say give it more time before you make another unbanned request. 

-Ex CWRP Ranks -

41st Marshal Commander 

Senior Administrator

Senior Medic

-Ex ICRP Ranks-

Head Medical Officer

ISF Master Sergeant 
Death Trooper
Hutt High Command
Pyke High Command
Rebel High Command
Fonollio High Command