Phantomoooooo

Phantoms Battalion Application Part 2

Out of Character Section (OOC) -

Steam Name: Phantomooo

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:460044903

Current OOC rank on the server and / or in other communities (e.g. Plat VIP, Mod, Event Planner):
Plat VIP.

Age (Must be 14+):

What is your playtime (2+ Weeks Minimum):

1 Month, 1 Week and 2 Days (as of 16/12/22)

Do you have a microphone, is it good quality:

Yes I do.

Have you read through the Battalion Handbook, and extending documents from it:
Yes I have and understand them fully.

Do you meet the requirements:

Yes I do. I have been MJR+ within the past 3 months

State all previous OOC punishment (Kicks, Bans and Warnings | Including Discord / Team Speak) and provide a screenshot of your list of warnings (Go in-game and do !warns) then provide a screenshot:

https://imgur.com/a/qheaP7O

In Character Section (IC) -

In-Game name (Regiment, Rank then your name): 442nd CPL Phantom

Highest rank obtained (Including previous): Battalion CPT, 41st MJR, 194th LTCOL

Have you ever been demoted or striked in any regiment (If so explain the reason):

Striked in Battalion once (Batt CMD know the reason) and demoted in 104th after my Battalion resignation, this was because I was too busy at that time and managed to forget I was in the regiment.

What is the Battalion Motto:

“Lead your men to death. Honour is better than surrender”

Describe the roles and responsibilities of Battalion (100 words minimum):

The roles and responsibilities of a Battalion Member are to lead the base during attacks, Supervise a given Regiment and keep an eye on how they are performing. If your supervised regiment are in need of any help you can talk to there hierarchy and help them with ideas on how to improve the Regiment. However if things get extremely serious you may be called to act as a 4th Hierarchy to get things back to where they should. You also should host trainings for your supervised regiment (these are to be done twice a week for minimums), you are also required to be granting/denying clones when something is requested in republic comms, this could be things such as Take Off and Landing requests or someone asking to train a Training Room to host a training for there regiment. One main rule to follow with this however is once an Event Planner starts to collect you MUST not grant any PT (Personal Trainings). After every event the leading battalion will host a Debrief these are to be done in a high standard and not in an non-professional way. 

Why should we pick you for Battalion (200 words minimum):

You should pick for the role of Battalion as I have Previous experience within the ranks and following feedback given to me, it shows that I was a good addition to battalion and I will live up to that again if I am to be accepted. With my 3 previous high ranks hitting SO twice and SNR Battalion once it shows that I am trusted and responsible. Regarding my Previous Strike I took the opportunity to improve myself from it and do not plan on making the same mistake. I can be strict when needed whilst also being relaxed when strictness is not needed such as general base patrol. This is a good habit as in some situations such as during an attack you need to be ready for anything so strictness is very helpful, however outside of events its also good to get to know people as this will help people to get along with myself and will hopefully improve how serious they take my commands during combat. I can also easily adapt to any situation such as changing commands to a better strategy to improve out chances of success as soon as I see the option to. I am always looking on ways to improve myself so will take all advice/feedback given to me to heart. I enjoyed playing on this server in the past and would like to make that happen again. My activity wont be as good as it was previously and if u would like to deny me due to this I wont mind, but I will be on to lead the base to victory whenever possible.

Do you understand that Battalion is a very respectable and disciplined rank?

Yes I understand this to the best of my ability and will follow all rules and respect them.

What do Battalion do during combat, when they are not leading (In detail):

While in combat and not leading the GAR a Battalions job is to prioritise sticking with there supervised regiment and provide help within there area such as if I supervise 501st I would be in the front line with them or 41st id be in the backlines/on high ground with them. During an attack the Leading Battalion member has the final say in what I do. This could be from asking me to oversee another regiment. Whilst with the supervised regiment I cannon and must not command them in any way, but only give them suggestions on what might be a better strategy. If a battalion member does not have an assigned regiment to supervise they will stick to the backlines providing support from a distance.

What are the 3 duties a Battalion Officer Cadet has to complete before getting promoted?

1. Host an open sim that has some difficulty for the people partaking

2. Complete a Debrief in a good manner

3. Lead a base attack or planetary with a voice amp give out good orders that will help with advancing through the enemy lines and end up with the GAR being Victorious

What rank can Battalion Brigadier Promote and Demote up too:

They can Promote/Demote any Clone of the rank of Captain or below

Anything else?: Thanks for reading

Edited by Phantomoooooo
Added to the "do you meet requirements part

MASSIVE +1

I've personally experienced Battalion alongside Phantom and can confidently say that his performance was incredible. He was respectful, lead well, creative and dedicated. If he has the time to play, he should be given the chance to do so.

Although he doesn't meet the rank requirement currently. I personally believe an exception can be made for somebody who knows Battalion already. However, that is not my decision to make.

Best of luck to you, Can't wait to hopefully see you in Battalion once more.

+1

Ex Snr Battalion

Great guy 

Current Ranks.

Jedi Healer- 212th 2nd LT- Reserve Medic
Past Ranks.

CG 2nd LT - CT 4123 - 41st 2nd LT - GM CPT - 501st COL -  CG DD 104th LT COL - GM LT
2x Regimental Medic CE Major - DU SGT442nd 2nd LT Jedi Snr Guardian- Battalion 2nd LT- GM Supervisor