Baaaaaasil

Basil's EP Application

Basic Information:

Steam Name + Profile link: Basil / https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199125477501/

Roleplay Name : Battalion WO Basil (at time of writing)

Teamspeak Name: Basil

Playtime on the Server: 2w 3d 22h 57m (as of writing)

SteamID : STEAM_0:1:582605886

Any experience in staffing on a roleplay server: Nothing as of writing

Current Age: 17

Warns/Bans: None 

Do you have a working microphone and is it understandable?: Upon time of response, yes

Event Plan:

Create an event plan, this is what we will use for your first training event. Make it easy to understand and original: https://docs.google.com/document/d/12MmYK5dXhvAwL9_cs6zR478kckpHpUwDyt_Kqse6w-w/edit?usp=sharing

Story:

Have you ever Done an Event Before?: N/A

What was your event and was it successfully executed?: N/A

Do you understand the responsibilities a event-planner has? If so, what are they?: To ensure that they make fun, engaging events and make sure all players enjoy their role within the event and enjoy their time on the server as a whole.

Do you understand at the beginning of passing the application stage, you will have to undergo a training phase until completely trusted to create and host events?: Yes

Anything else?: I insist that any friends of mine considering to comment under this application to do so from a purely unbiased standpoint. Thank you.
W-G E-Planner

- It's Basil
- Spice runner in Kashyyk is something I've never heard of which is interesting for me.

- Understand that you will need to have something in place for clones that they don't go through the early part of the caves because that will more than likely happen. (Best to use a rayshield)

- No staffing experience on a roleplay server

Overall: Positive

Goodluck Basil! Hopefully you get the opportunity to join the EP team!

Current Rank: 501st ARC 2nd Lieutenant Melon,
Event Planner (CWRP)
Former Rank: 442nd ARC COL, Jedi Consular