ShadwJock

ShadowJock First Staff Aplication

in-game name(s):   ShadowJock

Steam Name:  ShadowJock

Steam ID: (https://steamidfinder.com/) STEAM_0:0:529842908

Age when applying: 38

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone: I live in UK and GMT 

Can you speak and type English fluently: I speak English but I don't have a  mic so i just type in English

Current total game-time on the server (type !time): 1mo 1d 3h 7m

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on CWRP: 212th COL and Plat VIP

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak: I don't have a working mic and I type as I find it to be easier and as staff u will type a lot anyways

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since: I joined the server 24/07/2022  and i have taken  about 5 breaks.

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, CWRP Discord and our forums: I use Teamspeak and discord a lot but not really forums and i never really had to use it

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type !time then open warns menu, and drag the menu so chat is visible with the time):  I have never been warned https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199019951544/home/ 

State the role of staff on the server: To help the server run well and helping players to do things like hostings trainings and if we must ban or kick people on the server if they nor doing what their meant to and ruining other people fun ect 

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them? NO as I didn't know they was a place to read the rules but I do know a decent amount of them 

List of all previous server staff experience: I havent been any

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?: yes I do ineed know that I can be demoted 

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones: I would check if they have actually been killing people first then see if its on accident or not because if it was on accident I would  warn them if it was a lot of people but if it was on purpose I would warn them for MRDM and them ban them for a few days or a week

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function: I would tell them not to ask in admin chat then I would get them a trainer if anybody else was on but if their wasn't then I would train them

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon: well I know  that sometimes its is an accident  but if they say their sorry and that then their isn't really a full reason to  do something like a warn because it would be quite harsh if its only one persona and they said their sorry and that but if they didn't then I understand to do that and i would tell them not to do that again and you don't really need your gun out 

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT: I well this happens a lot but then most people don't mind or care but I would ask them if they know their meant to and if they don't then I would tell them to do it to other people

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitally stated within the server rules:  well I would check to make sure if its in the rules and if he is correct then fair due for finding a floor in the rules but I would make sure they wouldn't do it again and then ask the higher ranking admin to see if that's need to be change but if he is wrong then I would warn him for FailRP

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing: it does depends but then are arguing with staff which isn't allowed and their would  get kicked or banned depends on what their did wrong in the first place and depends what punishment it was 

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words): Well I know their is always some better than u at something but I don't care if someone is better than me because they should be no reason why that should stop me from becoming staff I am a well hard working person who is very active and well liked in the community and I do get along with most people and I'm not gonna let anyone opinion hurt me in anyway as it shouldn't and I will make sure that I would do the job properly and try my best to make no mistakes but if I do make any mistakes then I will learn from it to help me do my job better and Some people might deserve it more and worked harder for it but I'm determined to become staff as it is one off my goals to become in the server as I done my first thing which was to become a 212th COL and make sure I do a good job during it and still make everybody happy as it does mean a lot to put a smile on someone face even if its the little thing like helping them out in trainings or tryouts and if you don't pick me I will try again later as I wont give up .

Neutral

Has been COL for a few months

I have spoken to you previously and you seem like a great and caring guy. 

However your explaination of why you should be picked as staff doesnt really say as to why you would make a good staff and is sorta confusing. Determination is good, however, try writing about your strenghts, rather than "how there is always someone better than you"

Good luck with your application!

Current Ranks:

501st Vice Commander

CWRP Senior Event Planner

-------------------------

Previous Ranks: 

212th COL

501st EXO

"I spent 300 hours getting into ARC"