Evann

Evan's Staff Application

In-game name(s): OS Commando F-84 Evan

Steam Name: Delicious

Steam ID: (https://steamidfinder.com/): STEAM_0:0:16495416

Age when applying: 16

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone: Sweden (GMT +01.00)

Can you speak and type English fluently: Yes

Current total game-time on the server (type !time): image_2023-01-22_210343338.png.f9064117e26342fcc32349d4f3fd118f.png

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on CWRP: RC (OS) and Platinum VIP

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak: Yes. I speak when it comes to communicating (except OOC or /comms scenario)

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since: I joined around 3 years ago, took a year break and came back (mostly for Jedi) but took another break. Lastly I joined back and have been playing since around March 2022.

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, CWRP Discord and our forums: Very frequently of Discord and Teamspeak but rarely on the forums.

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type !time then open warns menu, and drag the menu so chat is visible with the time): image_2023-01-22_210547188.thumb.png.88c06c2308b311a2500aa291e5de8dfd.png

State the role of staff on the server: The purpose of staff on Werewolf Gaming server is to help and be as efficient as possible towards the players that requests for help. When it comes to rule breaking situations you have to be as neutral as possible in order to solve those problems.

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them? Yes, and have understood them.

List of all previous server staff experience: Allied Roleplay (less than two weeks, demoted for lying my age. 11 at the time)

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?: Yes I do

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones:

Player X = the guy reporting

Player Y = the guy RDM:ing

Firstly, I would go to Player X and he will explain to me the incident. After that I would return myself and check the logs via !blogs. If it says that Player Y has been killing clones I would bring Player Y and have a chat with him. If he admits that he was RDM:ing and won't do it again, I will give him a warning for RDM. And if he keeps RDM:ing, a ban will occur for 3 days for RDM; Case solved.

But if he keeps lying towards me saying for example that I brought the wrong guy or so, I would ban him for 4 days for Lying to staff and RDM; Case solved.

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function: Announce in OOC for any NCO to head to Cadet Area to train or else I would bring an NCO. If the NCO doesn't have a valid reason not to train a cadet, he will be forced to train him otherwise I would've returned him and brought another one.

If however there is no other NCO online, I would bring any CO+ to train the Cadet (of course if the CO+ is cannot train the Cadet for a valid reason I will return him and bring another one.

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon: That will be the CG's job to handle because this is an IC situation rather than an OOC situation. Staff always takes care of OOC problems and CG, IC problems.

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT: As mentioned earlier on question 3, it's an IC situation so I would ignore it (OOC) however, IC should be different.

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitally stated within the server rules: I would talk to him nicely that in the forums it says the rules in 1.5.1 that not ALL specific circumstances can be mentioned but you have to use a little bit of common sense to know what FailRP is and what isn't. So in that case, the player will be warned for FailRP.

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing: I would tell him kindly to accept the error the player did and move on. If he still keeps arguing and begging me to not punish him, I would tell him to explain his incident in the forums.

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words): I've been aiding lots of people recently, both in the server but also in the real world. I really feel that I could actually be part of the staff team not to just be there and help the players, but also to help rest of the staff team. I truly believe it's a huge responsibility on the server to become a part of you guys and I have the confidence and commitment to do so.

I have been playing on the server for quite a while now but not too long (less than a year) and I have gained lots of experience over those months. I do understand that I acted weird OOC in the beginning of my journey and also quite recently, but I do feel I can change my performance and actually take things seriously OOC. Luckily, I have been promoted to an elite unit which I am proud of and shocked at the same time and it made me feel that people on the server can trust me within certain situations and may have a different view on me than I expected.

I do like the server a lot and it has been part of me. I have been engaged towards the server over the past 2-3 months and I start to feel I can do more to help. The server has lost some important/famous players towards the server and maybe additional changes towards the server can make it even better for even more players to join. At the moment, we have gained lots of players for the past week and it is a shock of how many there are. Despite if I have or no chance of becoming a part of the staff team, I would still appreciate all the support I give towards the players and that really makes me happy!

Current Ranks

OS Commando F-84

Jedi Blade Warrior

Past Ranks

GM ARC Colonel

Jedi Veteran

Jedi Warlock

RC.gif.689648c0dfdb3976a02fb09c55f4ac22.gif