Victor

Comms

Not sure if that is even a thing as most people void it.

When you say something in comms and die mid sentence wouldn't it make sense if you send it as soon as you die? For example: you see hostile in the LHB and while typing you die "hostiles in the LH-" or something like that, this is a cool thing that everyone could use however i understand that after you die and come back it doesn't make sense as you are the same person who reported the hostiles in the LHB so everyone will question you and what not, But again it can be changed.

-Past Ranks

-No one cares

-anwarter

image0-8.gif

If you are reporting something in and your mid sentence and you die, you can't report it in because it would be classed as FailRP, i dont think a dead person can talk let alone use comms. 

Spoiler

Current Ranks:

[NRP] Kompanie "Caesar" Leutnant

[NRP] Gaustabsamt STV. Hauptamtsleiter 

[NRP] Moderator + Deputy Discord Staff Manager

[NRPWehrmacht Generalstab Hauptmann ( Chef d. Heeresverwaltung )

[IRL] Grass Toucher

Spoiler

old ranks;

who cares

cadet

e8b3034b03092bc38a6febea4d593f08ba22384dr1-476-267_hq.gif.6b361e1169b8aacdf230f6380675026e.gif

1 hour ago, Bansheey said:

If you are reporting something in and your mid sentence and you die, you can't report it in because it would be classed as FailRP, i dont think a dead person can talk let alone use comms. 

In RP you are talking through a comlink so if you die while talking it is realistic to end your sentence at the point of death but still send the portion typed while you were alive, as long as you are honest. You may add a hyphen or an ellipsis at the end to show that the commlink was cutoff when you died.

PurpleKids.gif.0a3f2d977cda278c5a9b304fa2f2b480.gif

I think this makes sense in RP but I feel like everyone who uses this will be called out for metagaming despite the hyphen at the end because people dont have brains.

Current Ranks:                                                                  Previous Ranks

Happy                                                                                    Less happy

Unfortunately there are a lof of those people. I have seen people do it and not seen any complaints. But at the end of the day as long as it is RP friendly the complainers are in the wrong.

10 minutes ago, Navas said:

I think this makes sense in RP but I feel like everyone who uses this will be called out for metagaming despite the hyphen at the end because people dont have brains.

PurpleKids.gif.0a3f2d977cda278c5a9b304fa2f2b480.gif

or just be Battalion and die in the middle of a voice amp

realism 100

Leeds United GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Happy Premier League GIF by Leeds United

tenor.gif

Spoiler

Current Ranks

CWRP Staff Manager

Jedi Champion

Army Commandant

Sith Initiate