Jason Haze

Thoughts on my SCP?

This SCP is deep in the works and much more is to come, but this is a general idea.

SCP 3312 - "The lemon strainer"

Special Containment Procedures - SCP 3312 is to be kept in a small wooden cabinet inside Site-34 (Bucharest Romania) and monitored by at least 3 Level-2 personnel at all times. Personnel who have recently came in contact with SCP 3312 are to be detained and placed in Class A containment cells until they are cleared of all contaminated matter from SCP 3312. Individual classified as SCP 3312-2 is to be kept at minimum of 1km distance from the site at all times. Currently The only known individual affected by the SCP is a Romanian man A---- Mi--- who came into the contact with the SCP approximately 3 months ago. Foundation was alerted to the SCP after the Individual remarked on a social media app called discord about his experience with the SCP.

White Lemon Squeezer, London, UK – Season

Please shut the fuck up, no one cares about your whitelists in a Gmod RP server

Just now, Nathan Dixon said:

i love this scp. i think it will work well in V7. it should be i n heavy containment as it is very likely to breach. i think it should be a playable scp so the community can enjoy being scp. 

+1

Ty Mr. Dixon for your great feedback!

Please shut the fuck up, no one cares about your whitelists in a Gmod RP server