My In-Game name: 
Berry
STEAMID: (http://steamidfinder.com)

STEAM_0:1:180820020
Steam Name: Berry

What is the reason for your ban: Max warns

How long were you banned for: Perm

Name of the staff member who banned you:  Ezzy E

Why do I believe that I should be unbanned: It was along time ago and i want a new chance and i want to play with my brother when he plays the server

how the hell did you achieve max warns lmao

Current CWRP Ranks:
Event Planner, CG Detainment Droid, 104th ARC CPT
Previous CWRP Ranks:
Jedi Man Of Arms Sub path Leader🪦, Man Of Arms🪦DU ARC Colonel, Jedi Senior Guardian, 501st Lance Corporal, 104th Sergeant, 442nd Sergeant, GM Lieutenant, Scout
spacer.png

Considering it was more or less a year ago, you could argue that an unban on a 1 warn basis would be fine (1 warn basis being if you receive another warning you get rebanned)

A year is a significant amount of time, and providing someone with a second chance can result in unexpected surprises. Therefore, I see no reason why we shouldn't unban him for a fresh start. I, for one, would be delighted to welcome him back.

[ CURRENT RANKS ]

CT PVT Lauritzen

[ PAST RANKS ]

CWRP Administrator

501st Legion Lieutenant Colonel

Doom's Unit Commander 

442nd Siege Battalion Commander

RRD Advanced Researcher

74th Advanced Researcher

19 hours ago, Lauritzen said:

A year is a significant amount of time, and providing someone with a second chance can result in unexpected surprises. Therefore, I see no reason why we shouldn't unban him for a fresh start. I, for one, would be delighted to welcome him back.

Thankyou.

+1
I think you deserve another chance but i think it should be on a 1 warn basis. A 1 warn basis is if you get warned after being unbanned that you will be perma banned again. 

Current Rank's:
CE Commander
CWRP Senior Administrator
Past Rank's:
CE Executive Officer
CWRP Administrator

+1 

The ban was some time ago now and I feel like we should let you come back but under a 1 warn basis. If you do go back to minge then you will be out back on perma ban. 

-Ex CWRP Ranks -

41st Marshal Commander 

Senior Administrator

Senior Medic

-Ex ICRP Ranks-

Head Medical Officer

ISF Master Sergeant 
Death Trooper
Hutt High Command
Pyke High Command
Rebel High Command
Fonollio High Command