Felix

Felix's EP Application

Steam Name + Profile link:  Rick GrimesBanditcamp.com /  Steam Community :: Rick Grimes banditcamp.com

Roleplay Name (e.g. GM TRP Johan / Jedi Padawan Ngannou): CE EFT SpecOps COL Felix, Jedi Guardian Ahsoka Tano.

Teamspeak Name: Felix | Ahsoka Tano

Playtime on the Server: Your total time is 1mo 1d 19h 35m.

SteamID (http://steamidfinder.com/): STEAM_0:1:635337844

Any experience in staffing on a roleplay server: no 

Current Age: 16

Warns/Bans: https://ibb.co/FJjpZ7S

Do you have a working microphone and is it understandable?: yes 

Event Plan:  CIS Crash Land Into the Rishimoon base and all but a droid carrying CIS Intel survives, CE / RC are then told to hack into the droid and see what information the droid is carrying.

Create an event plan, this is what we will use for your first training event. Make it easy to understand and original(Use the Template):  As the CE / RC start to hack the droid CIS get notified that one of their Tactical droids are being held in a republic base so the CIS send droids to retrieve the Tactical Droid holding Valuable Information. When the CE / RC Are nearly done hacking the CIS Then Activate Self Destruct Mode on the Tactical Droid due to not being able to get the Droid back in time.

Map: RISHIMOON

Enemies, HP, Amount:
(e.g. BH, 6000, 3) 2 Commando Droids (2000 HP), 2 Enforcer Droids (1750 HP), 1 B2 Droid (1750 HP), 3 Assault Droids (1500 HP)  8 in Total can vary on the amount of people on.

Passive, HP, Amount: Tactical Droid will have 1000HP and will be a EP

Republic's Execution: Battalion see the ship enter from hyperspace heading towards the main base crashing into MHB, They Order Medics to look for any survivors that's when they spot a CIS Tactical Droid. they order CE / RC To then Hack the droid to see if its holding any valuable information.

Event Character Execution: The CIS will type in OPEN Comms telling the republic that they are going to pay for taking the Tactical droid from them, then the EC's Will land at the Landing Pads and are told to storm MHB, killing every clone in their way thus starting the event.

Story: A Droid Ship Crash Lands into a Republic base and the only survivor is a Tactical Droid Holding Valuable Information regarding the CIS

Event Information: The CIS send a group of droids to get the droid back and to take the base over

Have you ever Done an Event Before?: No

What was your event and was it successfully executed?: N/A

Do you understand the responsibilities a event-planner has? If so, what are they?: The Responsibilities of a EP are to make enjoyable and fun events that people would like to play and also to have RP in those events, Also to be trusted using the ULX Powers for the good of the server and not abuse them. 

Do you understand at the beginning of passing the application stage, you will have to undergo a training phase until completely trusted to create and host events?: I do, my building isnt great but my ideas are very unique and would love to join EP's 

+1 
good guy really active and trustable.

Current Ranks
IE Jr Medic SGTM GM Jr Medic CPL IRP Event Planner

Past Ranks
                CE Medic Major 212th 2nd LT l CWRP Event Planner Battalion LTCOL   

+1
Felix is a Lovely guy and is dedicated to the server
Good plan and hope to see him as EP

Current Ranks
  Mace Windu - DS Commando F-91 CWRP Senior Event planner - CWRP Discord Staff Manager
Past Ranks
CT 2459 - CE PFT MEDIC COLONEL CG Detainment Droid - Battalion Sand - Battalion Colonel - GM LT Colonel 5x Regimental Medic Jedi Ace CWRP Senior Event Planner Jedi Watcher 501st Colonel Jedi Paladin - Jedi Phantom - Jedi Beast Tamer Jedi Lorekeeper CWRP Jedi Event planner - 501st Gamma ARC Colonel Obi Wan Kenobi Plo Koon
Okkotsu.Yuuta_full.3233018.thumb.gif.d34416410611c3902d25d5d77fa6506a.gif

Yessir

+1 get this man EP

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel

+1 / Neutral

Good lad and active on the server. I really like the plan, it allows CE/RC to have something to do that they don't always get to do. The EC's in numbers seem balanced however due to TFA i would up HP as of the fast TTK, this can easily be changed. Shown to be trusted by reaching colonel. 

I have a couple of issues. My first and main issue why i haven't fully +1 the application is because i feel that the hacking part is almost pointless, from what i can tell no matter what the RC/CE do they are going to end up with a droid that self destructs. To change this, possibly have two options where the CIS can either destroy the tactical droid, or the RC/CE can hack it, this makes it alot more fun for the players doing the hacking as it feels they can actually have a chance, instead of the destruction of the droid being scripted. Aswell a dupe is always nice to see, but obviously not required. 

Goodluck Pal,

Current Ranks

[CWRP] 

41st ARC 2nd LT | Administrator | Jedi Padawan | Detainment Droid 

Past Ranks

[CWRP]

501st Commander | 501st Sergeant | Jedi Operator | Jedi PadawanEvent Planner Clone Guard Private

Jedi Peacekeeper 501st Special Operations Colonel | Clone Force 99 Squad Leader H-07 

Detainment Droid | Reserve Medic | GM Fire Droid

Jedi Guardian Jedi Knight | CT 3166

[IRP]

Jump Trooper Private Scout Trooper Sargent | Sith Apprentice | ST 3166 | Shock Trooper Private

[IORP]

T-SEC Lance Corporal Fonollio

[T-RP]

Jump Trooper Lance Corporal | Hutt Clan Henchman

[ICRP]

Jump Trooper Lance Corporal | Pyke Henchman

[IRP]

Jump Trooper Jr Medic 2nd Lieutenant

Sheep.png

After Reading Replies and thinking over it I want to change the event plan a little bit due to this being my first event so if I get accepted I will change it.