Zyon1978

Zyon's Staff application

Name:  Nicola Stocola

What country are you from?: Iam from Italien But live in Germany Since iam 2 years old.

How well do you speak and understand English?: I speak english pretty good in my opinion  and unstand most of it.

SteamID:  STEAM_1:0:99795036 (Steamidfinder.net).

In-Game name(s):
Nico Darrling(Normal Name) Captain Crunsh(SCP-173 name), The Burning Guy(SCP-457 Name), The Friendly Blob(SCP-999 name)
Play Time. Must be atleast 3 days. No exceptions(SCP-RP): i play almost a month on SCP RP now but it is saying 2 day so i think time is broken.

Are you a VIP/GoldVIP?: No i'am not VIP or GoldVIP iam still a normal user.

Do you have a microphone?: I have a microphone but iam really quiet cause i speak so quiet.

Do you have TeamSpeak ( Required )?: I have Discord And Teamspeak yes.

Why should we pick you? (250 word minimum): First one thing that i feel sets me apart from others is that i really do have a strong passion and desire to aid others i truly want to help out in any way possible regardless of whether i have moderator rank or not but having the rank allows me to use commands to help people even more iam also very friendly and approachable in a staff position i do my very best to make (for any reason help/advice/reports/or just a friendly chat) and make sure that nobody feels intimidated just because of a server rank iam also an extremly committed staff member i want never anyone down and my activity on your server would be very high if i would be staff. 

How long will you be able to play per day?: in the weeks i would be able to play 4-5 hours after school and at weekends 6-10 hours.

Any past experience as staff?: No i never had experience as staff

Any previous warns/bans? If so why? (maximum of 15 warns, exceptions can be made.): U can see the warns down there and i was banned 1 time for 3 days but have currently no active warnings1180029143_Screenshot(12).thumb.png.970b720bc269b123c78fb7f97c4f81e3.png

Do you know the basic ULX commands Yes/No: i just know !kick (username) and !ban

Do you know what SCP-RP is about? (not just job descriptions): Yes SCP RP is based on the wiki so scp-wiki-net. where u can write your own scps or MTF units they can get rated with a - or a +. SCP stands for Secure Contain Protect. and the server lets people play the anomalies or lets pick them up anomalies but the anomalies arent like the normal nature or phyics they have there own abilitys like SCP-106 he has a noclip ability (just an example) and most of the jobs must contain the breached SCP's again. and there are ranking for the SCP's Safe, Euclid, Keter, Thaumiel and Apollyon

-Safe: an SCP that can be stored and left alone
-Euclid: an SCP that is hard to contain and can be dangerous to interact with

-Keter: an SCP that is nearly impossible to contain and are capable to causing an XK class scenario (end of the world scenario)

-Thaumiel: and SCP is technicly an keter but with usefull ability for the foundation

-Apollyon: an SCP like 001"when day breaks"that is impossible to contain and is causing an XK class scenario (end of the world scenario)

Do you understand the rules of SCP-RP(1 word is not an answer).:spacer.pngspacer.png Yes i understand the rules of SCP RP and i will be able to do nothing stupid anymore

Thx for reading ily all.

Edited by Zyon1978
Forgot to put something inportant

-The app is under word count. The question "Why should we pick you? (250 word minimum):"clearly states that you need at least 250 words. Which you do not have. You have around 120-130 words. 

-App is not good.

-I can not see your playtime on the screenshot because the quality is not good. You mention that the playtimer is bugged and that you have only 2 days of playtime. Which makes me not 100% certain that you have more than 3 days of play time. 

Current whitelists/ranks
-Beta-1
-Alpah-1
-Sarkic
-Chaos Insurgency

Past whitelists/ranks
-TMOD

sexytime2.png?ex=660be28a&is=65f96d8a&hm

1 hour ago, Zyon1978 said:

thats the timer up the image and its glitched i even told matt about it

When judging for playtime, it tracks how long you are in game, not how long you've been with the server. Otherwise I would be sitting with over a year of playtime on my account. This just means that you've only actually spent 2 days directly on the server. 

I still have too much playtime to justify however.