Mason

What is the reason for your ban:

NH2RP

How long were you banned for:

3 Days

Name of the staff member who banned you:

GM Gamma Force

Why do I believe that I should be unbanned:

I didn't do anything I haven't already been punished for i done my time in the brig and got demoted and when i asked to be retrained i got banned

Evidence:

I'm not sure what evidence I'm meant to have. I know there wasn't enough evidence to warrant my ban

Edited by Mason
getting name of the guy who banned me

Ok so I'm not surprised you have left out a lot of details here in your short response 

You got demoted for Golden rule and have quite a lot of arrests on record so not a good start. Then during the event you kept running out of the cadet area and taking pot shots at everyone at de brief, luckily the cadet gun does no damage otherwise you would be in more trouble. I then kicked you for clearly no intention to RP as I warned all cadets to stop running out. Then after the map change you continue to try and run out to the point where another admin had to tell you to go back in. You also tried to lie and said you needed the CT whitelist when you had not been trained and after I moved you back in cadet area you started shooting at a CG on the balcony and other cadets around you. At this point I gave you a 3 day ban for constant NH2RP offences. maybe you should use these 3 days to read the rules and decide whether you want to play seriously or not as harsher punishments will follow. 

Common force W

Common Mason L

Get shit on

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel

the gun DOES ZERO DAMAGE, what does it matter if I fire it at someone in the cadet area, and I was just trying to get trained but no one even came to train me how long do I have to sit in there bored out of my fucking mind and like I said I did my time for the breaking of the golden rule. Just admit you did it for some bullshit reason man ffs

Denied
i saw you running around and shooting people as a cadet my self and i also saw people giving you a chance to stop many times the ban is valid and just be happy its a 3day ban.