Brandon Viper

Discord Ban Appeal

Server you got banned from: SCP-RP Discord Server

Your name in-game: Brandon Viper/ Fordsman Cooper

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:432500005

Admins' name that banned you: Raumsk iirc

Admin's steamID: I don't have his ID(Cause it was on Discord)

Why did you get banned?: Last I could remember it was because I was annoying Raumsk to death with sus images until I just directly posted NSFW in Memes to mess with him. Was 3-4 years ago so I honestly don't remember if that's correct or not.

Evidence(Un-necessary): N/A

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: It's been a while and people I know from this community have mentioned that the server is planning to rerelease and I honestly wish to be back and experience the server again, despite it still being as toxic as I remember, because I realized that this server's level of RP is vastly better compared to other server without any incentives to perform said RP. Also it's been a long time and honestly it's quite sad how immature I was back then ngl.

Anything else?: uh I got into Library of Ruina recently and plan to talk to Plague about it a LOT because I heard from richard that he plays it

Edited by Brandon Viper
2 hours ago, Brandon Viper said:

uh I got into Library of Ruina recently and plan to annoy Plague about it to hell and back because I heard from someone that he plays it

>Got banned because I wanted to annoy SMT

>Wants to annoy SMT 

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel

Greetings fordsman
Also
>Got banned for annoying SMT
>Let me be unbanned
>Im going to annoy SMT

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic

Trade Offer | Know Your Meme

Also im being honest here there's a difference between harassing someone blatantly with stuff that everyone doesn't like and some just generally hate and pestering someone about something you both like every now and then

Edited by Brandon Viper
._.

I always thought azazel was a serial nsfw weeb enjoyer too, but I guess not since he apparently got annoyed by what you did. And is it just me, or am I the only one here who would rather prefer to bring back those who got banned for posting gore instead of those who posted nsfw?

anyway if u promise not to be like mura 2.0 and change your discord pfp, I might consider +1ing this mr. lightsoulist

😂 imagine bothering to make a list of your very cool ranks 😂

mura saki - yknow? the uwu kid that got muted and banned multiple times on end, and was actively posting garbage inside #anime-text-channel and #nsfw? Thankfully, roughly 2-3 months ago, he finally confessed that he once had a relationship with an underaged girl (not surprising) on the main discord and got banned for the last time (i hope)

😂 imagine bothering to make a list of your very cool ranks 😂

UHM? YOU spent inheritance on gmod harland plat vip and you are a  sumo wrestler irl + posted monster vore daily.

you will ruin the great discord server that is Wer(e)wolf gaming SCP RP

Edited by Oil
29 minutes ago, Wesker said:

mura saki - yknow? the uwu kid that got muted and banned multiple times on end, and was actively posting garbage inside #anime-text-channel and #nsfw? Thankfully, roughly 2-3 months ago, he finally confessed that he once had a relationship with an underaged girl (not surprising) on the main discord and got banned for the last time (i hope)

jesus

Moltke what did you do

seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

30 minutes ago, Joe Conner said:

Moltke what did you do

I made Nook mad and he banned me from the Discord (I will eat his skin).

10 hours ago, Moltke said:

Mental Illness Schizophrenia GIF

seal GIF

to hell

125125-01_original-big-league-chew-bubble-gum-packs-12-piece-box.png

16 hours ago, Moltke said:

i thought you left lol hope you get unbanned pal

valdis romeo

9 minutes ago, Bread said:

didn't you post a picture of your own shit in the Nu-7 discord

Bruh Meme GIFs | Tenor

seal GIF

On 5/6/2023 at 7:21 PM, Bread said:

didn't you post a picture of your own shit in the Nu-7 discord

damn

spacer.png